It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/7 UK's 9/11? NO PORSTMORTEMS on victims bodies? etc?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
FREE PLANET"Remember Haiti, and how a 'crisis management exercise' was going on THE DAY BEFORE the event?

Remember 9-11, and how FEMA were in town THE DAY BEFORE the event?

Remember 7-7, and how an emergency unit 'on a military base in the City of London' had been set up on July 6th THE DAY BEFORE the event? No, me either. Neither did I realise NO AUTOPSIES had ever been done on the cryogenically stored victims of 7/7.

But, in his latest update, Nick Kollerstrom (author of TERROR ON THE TUBE) reckons that's exactly what happened.

It is quite startling to realise that a special room had been set up to receive the dead of the July 7th bombings in a temporary morgue built on army land, the contract for which arrived on the contractor’s desk on July 6th, the day before the massacres.

All the bodies of the dead were taken and cryogenically stored here.

Not until the Inquest, five years later, did startled lawyers acting on behalf of the victim-families get to hear, that NO POST MORTEMS had been performed on the dead.

Let us repeat this astonishing statement, the better to realise our own astounded bafflement:

NO POST MORTEMS HAD BEEN PERFORMED ON THE DEAD.

Let’s listen to the bewildered comment from pathologist Dr. Awani Choudhary, one of the first doctors on the scene from the BMA at Tavistock Square, who testified to the Inquest about his attempts to save the life of Gladys Wundowa:

‘I have not seen the post-mortem report, but I thought that she was bleeding from somewhere … So if the post-mortem says that she was not bleeding from anywhere, just had a spinal injury, I will be surprised…
Q. Since you ask about the post-mortem, can I simply inform you that, as with all the other casualties of the day, no internal post-mortem was conducted into Gladys Wundowa, so unfortunately, much as we would like the answers to the questions that you’ve asked, they don’t –
A. I… I’m absolutely sure that she had had internal injury as well as a spinal injury, and I’m absolutely surprised that a post-mortem has not been done through and through.
Q. Well, Mr Choudhary, that isn’t a matter to concern you.
A. Sorry.
Q. … we don’t need to concern ourselves about that matter. (Jan 20 am, 63:22- 65:6)

No, of course not. 52 dead and no post-mortems, nothing to worry about. [source TERROR ON THE TUBE]

Was an ‘emergency mortuary’ established on a Military site in the City of London by De Boer's, the day before the 7-7 bombings?

I wonder if J7 Forum will offer a PERMANENT URL for the missing De Boer's PDF they are referencing for this claim and supposedly 'archived' and is no longer on Crisis Response Journal nor the WayBackMachine." SEE source: TERROR ON THE TUBE

So people of ATS, what do you think?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
For a kick-off, how about substantiation for the emergency unit being set up " on a military base in the City of London " on 6th July ?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zimishey

check this out www.youtube.com...,

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1298895267&sr=1-2, although I've not read it

plus this from AJ video.google.com...#

Keep researching, early on the OS of 7/7 had the terrorists traveling on a train that did not exist.

Plus the timing could not have been better for PM Blair, the WOT and Iraq wars were not popular and then suddenly terror was topic 1, 2 and 3 and Blair was whisked back from Scotland.

edit on 28-2-2011 by yyyyyyyyyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I suppose the anthrax attacks did not happen unless I provide links

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Like 9/11, the emergency services were doing training scenarios astoundingly similar to the actual events.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dendro

Like 9/11, the emergency services were doing training scenarios astoundingly similar to the actual events.

No they werent. Please offer some evidence.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

With the briefest research it turns out that not only were post mortem examinations carried out but there was a furore a few years back when the graphic details were sent to the families :-

www.thisislondon.co.uk...

So far therefore, I have found nothing in your OP to be true.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

7/7 Mock Terror Drill

A fictional "scenario" of multiple bomb attacks on London's underground took place at exactly the same time as the bomb attack on July 7, 2005. Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants, a private firm on contract to the London Metropolitan Police, described in a BBC interview how he had organized and conducted the anti-terror drill, on behalf of an unnamed business client. The fictional scenario was based on simultaneous bombs going off at exactly the same time at the underground stations where the real attacks were occurring:

POWER: At half past nine this morning we were actually running an exercise for a company of over a thousand people in London based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning, so I still have the hairs on the back of my neck standing up right now.

HOST: To get this quite straight, you were running an exercise to see how you would cope with this and it happened while you were running the exercise?

POWER: Precisely, and it was about half past nine this morning, we planned this for a company and for obvious reasons I don't want to reveal their name but they're listening and they'll know it. And we had a room full of crisis managers for the first time they'd met and so within five minutes we made a pretty rapid decision that this is the real one and so we went through the correct drills of activating crisis management procedures to jump from slow time to quick time thinking and so on.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

no Evidence is required. this is how it hapened that morning , they were conducting training exercise that morning.for the very scenarios that unfolded

funbox

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'm surprised I don't see much about this attack with how many blatant 'mistakes' and 'unknowns' surround it

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by funbox

no Evidence is required. this is how it hapened that morning , they were conducting training exercise that morning.for the very scenarios that unfolded

funbox

I used to believe that, back in the day, but have since learned that the "exercise" in question was in fact a conference on terrorism that happens quite frequently. It is still held to this day and was held years before the attacks. I believe it is an annual conference on counter-terrorism strategy. It was merely coinkydink.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Dendro

The exercise you are referencing, conducted by Peter Power, was a paper exercise conducted in a room.

It didn't involve the emergency services at all ; which was your claim.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

they must have been talking bul# on the radio and tv that day then. so no change there then.
it must be a minitruth

funbox

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I suppose that trillions went missing or maybe some cell phone calls were faked? Why do these conspiracy theories always walk down the same road?

What makes YOU think that post mortems were necessary? The bodies had traumatic injuries from an explosion! When you see a dead dog on the side of the road, you don’t need to do an autopsy.

Are you some expert in criminal investigating? Or do you watch those crime shows on tv every week? You know the ones where the police find a body at the open and call in their co staring medical examiner. You have been brain washed by the producers. These shows have little bearing in reality.

Police shows do not reflect the realities of police doing their jobs.
Law shows do not reflect the realities of being a lawyer.
Hospital shows do not reflect the realities of hospitals.

These are entertainment only not how to guides.

Youtube investigators are on par with trailer park mansions. When you get your criminal investigating certificate from Scotland Yard come back and tell us where they went wrong.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Dendro

The exercise you are referencing, conducted by Peter Power, was a paper exercise conducted in a room.

It didn't involve the emergency services at all ; which was your claim.

so the emergency services wouldn't be involved in the "paper plan" ?
who would then scrape up all those dead bodies? the dustmen?
regardless , the media in that case used a rather horrible trick, to make people think that they were conducting training exercises that day. peculiar but then notso

funbox

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by funbox

In short, our exercise (which involved just a few people as crisis managers actually responding to a simulated series of activities involving, on paper, 1000 staff)... - www.julyseventh.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

For a kick-off, how about substantiation for the emergency unit being set up " on a military base in the City of London " on 6th July ?

UPDATE:

OK, I emailed J7 and asked the owner of the site if he had seen about it. Here are both his replies:

Hi

Yes we wrote the original article a couple of weeks ago:

77inquests.blogspot.com...

Nick Kollerstrom plagiarises J7's work (he copied our website for his
book Terror on The Tube) and much of our blog. We have challenged him on
it but he informs us "he has a book to sell".

Regards
J7
& followed this message with:

Hi
I've just read the absurd comment on that article that the morgue was erected the day before 7/7 - it wasn't - the contract for a Resilience Mortuary as part of the Mass Fatality plan for London was received by De Boers on 6/07/05. De Boers incidentally erected the press and public annexe at the Royal Courts of Justice for the 7/7 Inquests. J7
edit on 28-2-2011 by zimishey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by funbox

In short, our exercise (which involved just a few people as crisis managers actually responding to a simulated series of activities involving, on paper, 1000 staff)... - www.julyseventh.co.uk...

hehe my first real contentiousness is going down well
im in a bad mood today so semantics will come into play, a vocal exercise on the morning of 7/7 well i never!

peace
funbox
edit on 28-2-2011 by funbox because: all the hairs are standing up on the back of my neck

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I remember watching Sky News that morning and they reported two or three suspected terrorists had been shot and killed by security forces in the Canary Wharf area.
This has since been suppressed.
Did they miss the train ?
Where they set up after the bombings and killed ?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

No, they did no such thing. There were reports on the day that something was going down at Canary Wharf but it turned out to be bogus. People panicking, making calls to media who then embellish for a good story. I know someone who was at CW that day and nothing happened.

Also, Sky News is a bag of arse when it coems to accurate reporting.

It'#s like that South park episode "Beaver Dam"...

On scene reporter: "Tom, I am standing outside Beaverton, Colorado as we can get no closer due to the flooding where there are reports of mass looting, raping and even canabalism. We are reporting that up to 6 Million have died, which for a town of 5,000 is pretty devastating..."

Anchorman: "Wow, You have actually seen people killing, raping and eating each other?"

Reporter: "No Tom, we're just reporting it..."
edit on 28/2/11 by stumason because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join