It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone. I`m taking the plunge!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
An avid reader, I know I will have to nudge myself from time to time to post. My interests are quite varied except for ufology although I do have to look into a thread in there on occasion. Other than that I am impressed that such a site can exist, and I`m really grateful to see that most people follow the code of conduct.

Over the years whether it be through studies or discussions, I find I`ve learned some things that have caused me to do a complete aboutface, therefore I`ve decided to call myself Aboutface. This new ATS reading habit of mine has caused me to lose track of time too. I was up till 5AM this morning for instance, fascinated and totally absorbed. Some of these threads on here are just so interesting! I especially appreciate it when people post links to further explain their point of view. and are willing to teach others , or debate.

Thanks in advance for your welcome. See you in the threads!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Hi aboutface, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Thank you. Oh oh. Are you saying I should not have posted this yet? I wasn`t sure what to do about it, because this is not in the regulat threads and I`ve read so much about how we should introduce ourselves first of all. Clarify please?

join