It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please say hello to my little conspiracy theorist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
this is Madison Rayne, born 2/26/11 at 2:37pm, weighing 7lbs. 4 oz. measuring 21in.

she had low sugar levels when she was born, so they are keeping her in nicu for a couple days to monitor, so please keep her in your thoughts.
if for whatever reason this picture is cut off, you can feel free to go to my media profile where i have added this and another
edit on 27-2-2011 by schitzoandro because: add info

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Very beautiful, I wish you the best of luck!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
well done you....

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SSDDay

thank you very much!!! she has already proven to be very stubborn just like her father... or maybe it's her mother... ahh anyways, it was to be expected!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Congrats!..
Wish you the best of luck!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Congratulations!!

I wish Madison and you and all your family the very best.

I'm sure this little addition to your life will bring enormous joy to you.

Thank you so much for sharing this picture with us.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Beautiful (indigo) baby! Congrats. We will be waiting, with baited breath, for her first post!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by schitzoandro

Hi little Maiden. You little sleepy pie babykins. OP you better love her, protect her, shield her, guide her, listen to her. and keep her fed and warm and above all thank God for her. She is really something. God I love kids.
Thank you for putting a bright spot in today.

With each new baby born, God tells the world, he is not ready to give up on man.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

If I could star your post, I definitely would.

Well said!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by schitzoandro

Hi little Maiden. You little sleepy pie babykins. OP you better love her, protect her, shield her, guide her, listen to her. and keep her fed and warm and above all thank God for her. She is really something. God I love kids.
Thank you for putting a bright spot in today.

With each new baby born, God tells the world, he is not ready to give up on man.

HUH? Sounds like someone is losing their marbles and FAST. Poor ATS... filled with nuts...

edit on 27-2-2011 by DarkRedSoda because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
thank you all very much for your kind words, and i have wanted this for so very long. she will be protected and taken care of to the very best of my abilities. she has only been here for 24 hours and my life is so powerfully much more important and significant, not that it wasn't before, but Maddy has given me that meaning i was longing for.
again, thank you all and i will continue to keep her close, and introduce her to the wonderful world of ats as soon as she can type!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
and a newer photo of my little Maddy... apparently she likes elvis... or married with children...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
just wanted to add a more recent pic of my lil drooling drama queen. enjoy!

new topics

top topics

join