It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I dont have pictures so I'll describe what it looked like.
I was walking to a park to meet up with two friends, and i saw contrails flying up towards the sky. But, there was nothing infront of it. IT was simply, just contrails. It kept going into the sky, and as it got higher it seemed like it was 2 sets of contrails, and one of them was going faster, looked like it was almost catching up to the second contrail, It finally leveled off and kept flying. I looked up at it, and there was still nothing infront of it, however thumb width apart(holding the tip of my thumb to the edge of the contrail), there was a small, circular, shiny object that you could barely, barely see. Anyone else share sightings like these?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

Did it look like this?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Usually there is a tiny airplane involved.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
UFOs with cloaking devices are quite common these days. Some UFOs are only visble through a cameralens. I think you saw a UFO that dropped some Orbs/Drones or a intergalactic race between two alien teenagers. It´s hard to tell without any picture or video.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Two jets, both at VERY high altitude.

Simply too far away for you to make them out distinctly. Think of an object (airplane) that is eight miles away. A jet can be rather smallish, and still form a contrail. Doesn't have to be a Boeing 747. Like the Regional Jets that are everywhere nowadays (don't get me started!! Hate them! But, for reasons unrelated to contrails...).

Also, even small fighter jets will make contrails too. And they are way smaller than even the commuter-sized jets. Usually, fighters are a bit louder, and (unless there was a lot of other noise around you) you can hear them more so than a commercial jet, even when up at very high altitudes. Not much louder, but in very quiet areas (like the empty desert) you can sometimes pick them up..

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Sounds pretty good but what was the the Orb like thing?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I believe Wonder Woman may have been flying over your area.
She has an invisible jet but it would still leave contrails.

edit on 27-2-2011 by Kaiju because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Did it look like this?

Yes it looked like that, except one of the contrails was a noticable distance behind one, and it just started speeding up.

And to who ever said that what i saw was an airplane, airplanes aren't circular, and two airplanes would NOT fly that close to each other. And you could physically see the contrails shooting out of thin air, moving for abit, and staying still. If im that close enough to see that, i'd see any airplane. and it was a clear sky out, not one cloud in sight. 110% visability

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy

Sounds pretty good but what was the the Orb like thing?

the size of a pinky nail in the sky. It was very shiny, round, and a wierd looking white? almost sort of a see through white colour i guess, and it just kept flying.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

.... and two airplanes would NOT fly that close to each other....

Military fighters can fly in close formation.

OR, two commercial jets, and with the minimum required vertical distance of 1,000 feet separating them....would be hard for you to tell, from eight miles away, only that 1,000 feet.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and BTW....haven't seen any examples in UFO folklore of them making contrails.....jus' sayin'......

And, a PS to add: You mentioned "round" or "circular". Not dismissing this, because who knows? Who knows what possible Top Secret things flying might be brought out, even in daytime....up at altitude, reasonably away from prying eyes.

But a "circular" vehicle, that also makes a contrail? With (as you described) a possible chase plane? Maybe exotic secret somethings, perhaps. But, not going to be "ET" I don't imagine.....still, hope you really saw what you think
edit on 27 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

UFOs with cloaking devices are quite common these days. Some UFOs are only visble through a cameralens.....

Yeah, I picked on up in a yard sale thismorning.

You sound very "matter of fact", but I bet you have absolutely no proof to back up anything you said. Just the usual clips and claims that are nothing more than wishful thinking.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

They are over here too. I have pics and a vid of them flying and spraying.

cloaked sprayer

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Accel

I can see the jets in those pics...
OP I think probably this time it was planes, however I don't think you should be mocked for it.

Some of you guys are beyond ridiculous.
edit on 27-2-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Perhaps a re-fueling exercise was being carried out.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

the X-45 is a pretty tricky uav coz from afar you wouldn't be able to distinguish its wings so it might look like a sphere or a diamond-shaped craft.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

I know for a matter of fact as you put it that UFOs exist but that´s another story. I strongly believe they have some cloaking device.because there are many videos showing a UFO that appeared out of nowhere and they have the ability to vanish at any time they want.

Ps: I know how a UFO looks because i saw one right in front of me so please don´t tell me what i have to believe or not. I know they are out there and they are watching us but there agenda is still unknown but i guess we are abut to find out sooner or later.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Ps: I know how a UFO looks because i saw one right in front of me so please don´t tell me what i have to believe or not.

Do Not Try To Put Words In My Mouth!

I NEVER told you what you must or must not believe. I simply gave my opinion regarding your claims. Big difference!

Read my post again, think, then reply in context.

Personally I think you are talking nonsense, but that is your prerogative.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

UFOs with cloaking devices are quite common these days. Some UFOs are only visble through a cameralens.....

Yeah, I picked on up in a yard sale thismorning.

You sound very "matter of fact", but I bet you have absolutely no proof to back up anything you said. Just the usual clips and claims that are nothing more than wishful thinking.

Cheers

EDIT:

reply to post by nerbot

I know for a matter of fact as you put it that UFOs exist but that´s another story. I strongly believe they have some cloaking device.because there are many videos showing a UFO that appeared out of nowhere and they have the ability to vanish at any time they want.

Ps: I know how a UFO looks because i saw one right in front of me so please don´t tell me what i have to believe or not. I know they are out there and they are watching us but there agenda is still unknown but i guess we are abut to find out sooner or later.

(to second quote)I have a funny story about UFO's appearing in the middle of no-where. I was at a school with two friends facing a street, and looking at the sky. In the middle of my vision, a wierd half ellipticle shape with two arms potruding out of it, connected to two discs appeared out of no where. Dissapeared, and reappeared in the middle of my vision.

(to first quote)Other then the fact this was the same place i saw a giant UFO no less the 100 feet vertically ahead of me(if you want to know what i saw, check my posts. I made a thread about it).
edit on 27-2-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by toreishi

the X-45 is a pretty tricky uav coz from afar you wouldn't be able to distinguish its wings so it might look like a sphere or a diamond-shaped craft.

Thank you for this video, it looked exactly like the circular thing on the right. but smaller and more round

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

There are some good, cheap infrared-capable cameras the might detect that.
Bell & Howell produces an infrared camera with video for about $70.
Many people report seeing lights in the IR range when the visible light spectrum shows nothing.

Some cameras allow a small amount of IR energy to enter the camera, so it's possible
to see IR energy on an LCD display that you don't see with the naked eye.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join