It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pineal has awakened.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99
reply to post by derickonfire

What I did last night is go to the bathroom, grab the #ty Colgate toothpaste and pour it all down the sink, I told my parents only to get toothpaste not made from fluoride, problem solved for me!

I've been brushing with Tom's (non-flouride) for a while. But that's not the end.. there is fluoride in EVERYTHING! The crops grown use fluoridated water, processed food, soda, produce, dairy, etc, etc.

It's not a matter of cutting out fluoride entirely, but limiting it as much as possible and then eating healthy foods to handle the rest that you are forced to consume.

It really requires active devotion to clean up the pineal gland.

edit on 1-3-2011 by derickonfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by derickonfire

yes, I read that drinking mescaline from a cactus can make you see reality in holographic mode, you may even see beings and unknown colors around.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
In my personal experience it was never a pop but felt almost like a slap to the back of the head along with a pretty loud noise. This almost always precipitated an OBE/lucid dream/vibration for me

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by UncleVinny

just as I thought all alone :
EARTH IS A SAFE PLACE TO BE !
We just have to get rid of all the parasites around it , in it and we're "good to go" !
OH , and maybe would be nice to STOP EATING TOXIC CHEMICALS , DRINK TOXIC CHEMICALS , BREATHE TOXIC CHEMICALS , BATHE IN TOXIC CHEMICALS , INJECTING OURSELVES WITH MERCURY THAT KILLS NEURONS , etc....
Our brain is a tough little " bastard" ...
It has taken a lot of abuse , it still takes BUT I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH WILL IT HOLD...
As for pineal gland...
I can't comment anymore
ASK THAT ANTICHRIST POPE WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THE PINEAL GLAND...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kamesan
Also to add with enough practise you should have full control of this "dream" state and can even start to affect the surroundings of the dream world before you...

This is a dimensional event... However, not in the sense that you are traveling to another world and meeting aliens mumbo jumbo...

Yes, this is called lucid dreaming, and it's a lot of fun. It takes work, though! You have to be able to remember your dreams and to realize that you're dreaming, which is no small feat. It's very helpful to keep a journal of your dreams and write in it every morning before you forget everything. That was the #1 stumbling block for me...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Does cola or soda contain flouride? I drink more sodas than water. I do have a britta filter on my faucet but I don't think it takes out the flouride.

I'd really like to decalcify if that is possible for me. I am about to be Thirty Three in a few days, which I think is a significant age. I have been having more lucid dreams and strange experiences. I think I may have even had out of body experiences, because some of my lucid dreams feel really real, but strange.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessieg
Does cola or soda contain flouride? I drink more sodas than water. I do have a britta filter on my faucet but I don't think it takes out the flouride.

I'd really like to decalcify if that is possible for me. I am about to be Thirty Three in a few days, which I think is a significant age. I have been having more lucid dreams and strange experiences. I think I may have even had out of body experiences, because some of my lucid dreams feel really real, but strange.

Yes, it does.

Search the forums here, there is a scientific study with amounts of fluoride in all our favorite foods.

Sorry I don't have the link handy.
edit on 1-3-2011 by derickonfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Welcome to the club! Now you can party like its 1984!...you're not longer susceptible to brainwashing. As nature intended you're free to ponder and think about the universe without restrictions.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
A research a while ago called Dr Ronay Dougall I think, suggested that the pineal glad shut down the adrenals which then gave one a better night's sleep. Maybe it does more than one operation.

I have been having a strange dream for sometime now. I seem to go to, not quite another world, just another 'place', Each time I dream I visit another part of it to seem to go past somewhere I have been to before. I feel great there and would be just as happy there as here, if not slightly more so. Its lucid dreaming but weird. Someone posted that our dreams are about where we go when we die, I hope they are right.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join