It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pineal has awakened.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Before telling you of what I accomplished currently I want to ask you this....
What Comes after the awakening of the pineal gland? What must I do and what happens?
On to what I have accomplished.
After meditating and using solfeggio frequency's to help relax myself and rush energy through the base of my brain to the pineal gland I felt a very very small pop, I closed my eyes and when I reopened them I felt like I came back from another reality, I kinda feel worn out and at first my brain felt like it is shaking. Like an electric current is being induced into it.
What are your thoughts?
Edit* Also on top of that I had a sudden pain near the base of my brain but it was felt only for half a second.
edit on 27-2-2011 by foreshadower99 because: Add on

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

Not to make this too short of a response, but if you heard a pop that probably just was your ears releasing pressure from your eardrum having vibrated at a certain frequency for too long...

I know this, as I am a musician and am exceedingly beyond your average joe when it comes to knowledge regarding musical frequencies, harmonics, resonance, etc...

With regards to the pineal gland, you use it every time you sleep so when you say you have "awakened" it you already have so to speak...

Now in order to take control of it, you're going to want to practice lucid dreaming techniques and or the likes of having "out of body" experiences called hypnopompic and hypnagogic states...

When you have mastered these, and only then, will you have truly awakened the possibilities that the mind can create whilst in a "dream" state...

Hope this helps

S+F
edit on 27-2-2011 by Kamesan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
anything changed in your perception ? Are u seeing flashes of light ,colours ? if it feels unpleasant i suggest u try a delta brainwave session while you sleep to get the electric feeling abit dumbed down ,shumann resonance might be better in meditation then i think

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

edit on 27-2-2011 by RANDOMguess because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kamesan

Hmm thanks for the advice! and I didn't feel the pop from ears it felt from within my brain. It was like how you click your fingers but a heavier sound to it.
reply to 2nd post*
No Im okay it's just that I like I felt an energetic storm in my whole brain and the outer layers of my head.Once I opened my eyes it felt kinda blurry but disappeared immediately afterwards.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

yea , my "pineal" woken too...
AND SHE WAS MAD AS HELL!
P.S. : still is ...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
If you had indeed "Awakened", in whatever sense that means to you, you would most certainly not need to ask for confirmation my friend.

I suggest you read Plato's "Simile of the Caves" for a fundamental idea of the kind of thing to expect, with regards to your perceptions of reality, after such a profound and personal experience.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Third eye opening:

Mine has, but I am still learning how to use it.

At first - When meditating on it, I can see light waves flash around in circular motions, and outward like throwing a ball from my face, or inward like getting hit in the face with a ball.

I can see strange geometric patterns, like a blanket of fine "mesh", green in color, perfectly congruent across the entire span - very strange but very consisdent every time I see it. Easy to see while pushing on my eyes, also TONS of white and energy when I push on them.

Now, I see head outlines, forms moving around, and eyes eyes eyes - so many eyes of varrying types.

In real life, I'll randomly see bright dots. Eg, I'll be watching my college professor lecture and see a tiny ultra white and bright dot appear over his shoulder. Though I don't think it's physically away from me 10 feet and over his shoulder, but it's coming from within. I think it's suppose to be a message or some sort?

And I see forms at night around my bed - usually at night I'll put a pillow firmly over my eyes to block light and they/it is visible.

All these "forms" and "head outlines" look like I am looking through a very opaque shower curtain and it's very foggy - make sense? Though the eyes are clear as day.

Just some things I've seen - without going into some detail on other epic life altering experiences I've had.

Good luck!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by derickonfire

Well that's nice, when Im taking a stroll or going somewhere I imagine everything to be made of green fabric with a dark background, like wires over lapping each other. When I walked today everyone around me seem to be influenced by my positive energy. I was like an object of attraction and this reminded me of the holy people who have also awakened and beyond. And kind of like you when I concentrate even a tiny bit I can feel as if a spiral of energy is gushing within my head, like my brain over lapsing it's self.
I also feel like in the spot on your forehead where the 3rd eye is mean't to be, that there is something bulging out a little bit, not visible but felt. Im not trying to say anything false this is truly happening right now
edit on 27-2-2011 by foreshadower99 because: Add on

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I to have also experienced this "pop" for me though its was more a click sound right in the middle of my head, and my ears pop all the time so I know the difference , since then my OBE's have gone up and I've become more in touch with my spiritual side, as for what its supposed to be directly used for my guess is if our physical eyes are for seeing the material world than our third eye must be for seeing the spiritual, however like any organ it must require some sort of maintenance,

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
oh, and regarding the pops - they are very common during deep deep meditation.

I think they come from my sinus cavity?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
There's a book out now called "'___': The Spirit Molecule" which discusses how '___' affects the pinial gland. Many of those who have taken the drug report experiences VERY similar to UFO abduction encounters. VERY interesting. Like John Mack, they often report the "aliens" are not from outer space, but in another parallel dimension.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Basically, you need to "break your brain", and be in a state of confusion, most paranoid/introvert/schitzophrenic people have an awakened pineal gland, and as soon as they connect to the truth, they realise the true state that the world is in, and it is really dark and evil, although seemingly good on the outside. To rise above the evil on this planet, it takes something momentus. Take note, that there is a difference between a pineal gland receiving energy, and the global consciousness connecting its thoughts to that pineal gland. Anyway, don't get caught up on the "pineal gland" or any other physical definition, focus on shattering the illusion first.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by UncleVinny
There's a book out now called "'___': The Spirit Molecule" which discusses how '___' affects the pinial gland. Many of those who have taken the drug report experiences VERY similar to UFO abduction encounters. VERY interesting. Like John Mack, they often report the "aliens" are not from outer space, but in another parallel dimension.

Thanks I will hunt this down. I had a short OBE and looking down at myself, I saw 2 of them standing beside my bed. Freaked me out, but I came to the similar conclusion: that they are here in another dimension. People waking up in a half dream state may catch glimpses of these and not remember til later. That could confuse the abduction theories, maybe?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Also to add with enough practise you should have full control of this "dream" state and can even start to affect the surroundings of the dream world before you...

This is a dimensional event... However, not in the sense that you are traveling to another world and meeting aliens mumbo jumbo...

This is the world the mind creates as in respect to the enlightened state of your consciousness...

A place where you can alter your own concept of physics and thus create forms, patterns anything you like...

Which is by the way much more real, and fantastic than that of anything else in all of human kinds' existence...

And this is by far no b.s. as in the movie inception... Yes, albeit similar, dream within a dream, deep meditative states etc...

What I am discussing is absolutely real, and completely attainable to all of us, just easier for some naturally, whereas some it takes more practise...

Next time you feel during a meditative state or during a dream while asleep that you are aware and conscious of the fact you are dreaming, focus hard on spinning your dream body to stay in the dream-state, as sometimes I'm sure you have at one point realised that you were dreaming and at that moment you suddenly awoke...

The act of "spinning" will keep you not only aware of your dream state, it is a trick that will help keep you in it... Then its only fun on from there...

Try it... you definitely won't be disappointed

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
silverado uve send me U2U since im a new member i cant replie on it and will do this here . i think the answer on your question is perfectly explain in the post by derickonfire on page 1 here . i have exactly the same perception of it ,only he explains it much better than i will ever be able . sometimes it's like fireworks yes ; streaks of light passing u by quickly once u focus on it its already gone . then the vortex of colours when u close your eyes and meditate plasmalight from vortex coming in pulses at your 3th eye( appears violet in colour to me) .

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

in the green circular pattern u mention it sort of has something like the mayan calender symbol to my appearance and what is strange about the eyes to me is that they dont seem to be even in 3D but more flat like there watching from behind a television or window .

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
There is a thread aroud here saying that the fruit of the tree of life may represent the pineal gland, because it is suposedly the spot of the psychic and connection to other realm.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matteus
There is a thread aroud here saying that the fruit of the tree of life may represent the pineal gland, because it is suposedly the spot of the psychic and connection to other realm.

Clearly.

A lot of my increased activation has happened directly after me consuming lots of raw cilantro. Cilantro is great at heavy metal-detox.

I have a history of SSRI's(prozac) which heavily calcifies the pineal gland. I think with my medication, and with the typical intake of flouride from the government (in water), I have a lot of self-cleaning to do.

I am still on a health beneficial diet, but it seems like each day my progress grows more and more.

For the type of "mesh" like pattern I mean, check out some album art from Tool's "10,000 days" album.

It's not quite right, but it gives you an idea of what I mean.. just think green and 'white' like energy flowing..

www.google.com...:1&sa=1&q=tool+10,000+days+album+art&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

and specifically:
forums.mycotopia.net...
and
toolshed.down.net...

minus the clear shapes in the focal point of the images..

Sometimes I have visions of a "cave" of eyes, and I think this might be the same thing - but zoomed in a little bit. I'm not sure what this means, if it is personal or overall just a view of how we are all connected and 'One'.

edit on 28-2-2011 by derickonfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

What I did last night is go to the bathroom, grab the #ty Colgate toothpaste and pour it all down the sink, I told my parents only to get toothpaste not made from fluoride, problem solved for me!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join