It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my address to the `know it all ` skeptics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
it makes me so mad when some narrow minded numpty will declare `ets dont exist`

how do you know that? HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT??!!?!!

true theres a lot of crappy hoaxes out there, a simple youtube search brings up haiti ufo with millions of views, an obvious fake poorly done cgi which looks NOTHING LIKE a real ufo either,
and yes you get the really bad blurry shakey point of light videos which bring nothing to the table,
however millions of eyewitnesses, lawyers former presidents, people, military personnel etc etc mass sightings, theyve all seen intelligently controlled crafts not from this world.. you going to tell me they are all lying?
you going to tell me every one of them are `mistaken for a balloon?`
or you going to tell me these are `simply government crafts` .. yes,thousands of years ago when cavemen were seeing these, they were simply `government craft ` yeh right!

its absolutly time for skeptics to get off their high horses, i mean arent they forgetting that the human eye can only see light reflecting matter.. and what is it something like 90 per cent or more of the world around you is made up of DARK MATTER!!

and as well, how the hell can a bunch of humans who live for 70/80/90 years, and whom apparently have only got records going back a few thousand years, and technology going back a hundred years, (as we are led to believe), even BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND the physics of a world and universe that is billions of years old!

whats that? incredible claims need incredible evidence? i hear you ask? a/ theres nothing `incredible` about ets/.ufos its nothing new, and anyone with an open mind should more than excpect that these things exist, so no its not an `incredible claim is it`!

i also find laughable that astronauts whove WALKED ON THE MOON, former presidents and governors, doctors, high ranking people with top clearance, and world historical people like alexander the great christopher columbus ALL CLEARLY TALK ABOUT SEEING THINGS WHICH WERE NOTHING LIKE THE TECHNOLOGY HUMANITY HAD, (tell me what kind of spinning shields/discs spitting fire did we have during the times of alexander the great?)
but no its simply not good enough for the skeptics...
ill tell you why.
their brains are hardwired to think a certain way and they can simply not handle otherwise,they cant handle thinking outside of their box!

am i the gullible kind who believes any point of light in a sky is a `spaceship with a message`? course not!
is every single ufo sighting alien... course not, i am VERY open to the fact it could be a chinese lantern or even a government craft.. however to just throw down every single sighting with `meh` is really ridiculous!

on one hand i blame the morons who created the ufo drone and ufo haiti hoax and similar, but i will still blame hardlined skeptics who until a craft lands on their actual lawn, they will still refuse to believe it,
hey - if a craft landed on their lawn theyd probably think its a fake or cgi too!

edit on 27-2-2011 by otherdimension because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
But they didn't land on the moon....

Only on a Hollywood studio set

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder

whats with all the imaturity on this site, i joined because it was supposed to be serious

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
it makes me so mad when some narrow minded numpty will declare `ets DO exist`

how do you know that? HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT??!!?!!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by otherdimension

That was a great rant, this applies to a lot of subjects, ranging from ufos, to history, to climate....Everyone is an expert. Everyone has a degree in whatever topic they're posting in as if their word was fact.

Well said, S&F
edit on 27-2-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by otherdimension

it makes me so mad when some narrow minded numpty will declare `ets dont exist`

Everyones entitled to there own opinion. And just because they (someone else) may believe in something which you do not, that doesn't automatically qualify them as the ones whom are wrong.

So, just chill out.
And you're use of the word 'Skeptic' is really annoying as well btw. The 'Skeptics' are a much needed part of this website, without them, It'd be an absolutely terrible place not worthy of any valuable discussion what so ever.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Seems that the schnitzel had returned...

What a disturbed kid.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
If you type in UFO Disinfo's and hit SEARCH,you'll see your not the first one to come up with this subject.

Not baggin on ya.

Love fresh rants.

New idea's are part of ATS...

Old rants are.........old.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I tried this and it did not work OP, what did I do wrong?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I understand what you are saying..... And I am on your side. But you also have to see that without the skeptics, debunkers and disinfos to keep things in balance , people would just put anything in their post. There are some people who are more gullible than others and want to believe so much that these will jump on any band wagon that says ET on it.
Patience is the key...maybe not in my life time or yours, but one day....who knows...

Also this could be said for the opposites...they are so sure they are right and don't want to listen to anyone who says ET. There are some of those on here too. You have extremes on both sides.

As much as I hate to say this ..I am sometimes glad for Phage and WeedWhacker and etc to jump in and bring back the balance.

edit on 27-2-2011 by ellieN because: needed to clarify

Added to....if you want people to listen to you ..you need to bring in some serious research and not the way you have on this thread...People will take notice. There are many good researchers on here that do ufo "hunting" Many times they are knocked down, but because these are dedicated they keep trying and keep their cool.
edit on 27-2-2011 by ellieN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by otherdimension
on one hand i blame the morons who created the ufo drone and ufo haiti hoax and similar, but i will still blame hardlined skeptics who until a craft lands on their actual lawn, they will still refuse to believe it,

The people who created those hoaxes were skillfull and intelligent. A person couldn't do those things who wasn't.

A UFO on my lawn would NOT be conclusive proof, but in reality it would be an "identified" grounded object and the proof of aliens would be when I shake it/their hand and stare into their eyes while pulling them close. Any other conclusion would be down to gullibility and I refuse to tread the same path as you OP.

OP....I am from many light years away from a distant solar system. If you provide me with your current financial wealth I will see that you have a place aboard my ship when we destroy this planet to make way for our new hyper transport system.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I also like a good contraversal topic but may I suggest that in your OPs that you would "Deny Ignorance" and on this particular thread, to give some credit to validity of others disbeliefs.

That statement was to keep my post on topic.
Now I have got to ask, How the heck did you get this far for only being a member for 6 hours? That must be a new record! I usaully don't look up a member's profile but with you, just the tone of your OP and never seeing your signature raised a flag.

Looking up some of your past post (only 6 hrs?) I mean recent post, you sure have been kicking and ranting alot.

suggestion- lay off the caffiene...

**EDIT**
I'm too late to get my question answered. He got BANNED. Take heed newbies...
edit on 27-2-2011 by geo1066 because: update

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by otherdimension

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder

whats with all the imaturity on this site, i joined because it was supposed to be serious

Write an immature rant, get an immature answer!

I want to believe in UFO just like the next like minded person, but your rant is debunked, just like every UFO video ever to hit youtube.

Thousands upon thousands of people claim to be a multiple alien abductee hundreds of times throughout their life, yet do you see any of them investing money on a home security system to capture this as evidence? Is there one single video on the internet which clearly shows an alien abduction taking place?

No? Wow. Its almost like these aliens are gods that have unlimited power to do whatever they like and never be seen.

I actually believe in ET UFO, but get a grip!

top topics

join