It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA says Elenine could hit earth.no really !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This is for all naysayers who diatribe all the discussions on ATS about Comet ELENINE which many have took flack and sniper fire from(stonings).I don`t like predictions but this infos gotta go...
This is it ,its short sweet and direct and from a reliable source,so the cracks are starting to appear,I leave it with you ,rip me to shreds for posting this but it seems there really are three threats close to the same time period but this one is variably confirmed. Explains a lot,even been discussed as niburu.
Threat one
www.xnewsarchive.com...
And extract from linked article from NASA.

Comet Elenin was just discovered this past Dec. 2010 by a Russian Astronomer Leonid Elenin. The question is why media hasn’t said anything about it? They have always made a big fuzz in the past about found comets. Is it because it is going to be coming a little too close for comfort and they don’t want people freaking out? Comet Elenin Could Hit Earth. This is a possibility because of the very unstable predictions of the Comet. Preliminary predictions have Comet Elenin coming within 42 million miles of the Earth with a very favorable comet sun angle for observers in the northern hemisphere. This is likely to change somewhat as additional data will tweak the orbit, but as it stands now we will see a spectacular comet in late October or early November 2011. When Comet Elenin first was discovered in December last 2010 it was calculated to pass 8.8 Au (8.8 times the distance of the Sun form us) away. But now these calculations has once changed again. Today the orbital calculation is down to 0.24 Au with a minimum as low as 0.15. But these data is being recalculated all the time and it could get even closer but that depends what it encounters in the Oort belt. Just so you know the Moon is 0.00256 away from us to give you a comparison. We must be aware the this comet could bring enormous amount of debris with it and Earth will pass through the debris trail. This will probably take place around the 6th November 2011 or later. Could this new long period comet be the original story of Nibiru?

October 16th
**SNIP** Mod Edit.. Removed Incorrect Link

Threat two
Asteroid yu55 travelling at 34,672 mph is coming to within 149,000 miles from earth and close to moons orbit,which could slingshot it around the moon as like the apollo spacecraft to direct hit earth on the 9th of november.
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Threat three
Coronal mass ejections could change the trajectory of both objects

In conclusion I don`t like predictions but with all the NLE going on ,fema stuff,american/canadian military treaty,possible shutdown of US government forcing a UN run world economy,could be a false flag for either of these observations.

edit on 27-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/27/2011 by semperfortis because: Remove incorrect link and fix "ex" tags

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
IS that a reliable source? Ive not heard of the source before and once i looked at the website...it didnt look very reliable to me

Quote: Comet Elenin was just discovered this past Dec. 2010 by a Russian Astronomer Leonid Elenin. The question is why media hasn’t said anything about it? They have always made a big fuzz in the past about found comets.

Whats with the poor grammar on this "reliable" source...and what is "fuzz" do they mean fuss?

edit on 26-2-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: didnt realize i had to space between underline

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Guess we will probably try to shoot it down with missiles if it does head to earth. Similar to what we did with the satellite in 08.

Direct hit on satellite.

If that fails, guess we can all go out with a big bang.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

The trajectory of the comet is reducing from 9.0au to within 0.22au at present,I hope it does`nt hit but approximations are changing with CME `s from sun..Infact with any luck the cme`s will push it out further and completly avoid us.Just all the preparations going on ,its adding up.
edit on 26-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
IS that a reliable source?

DUDE HE SAID "NO REALLY"

What are you, a nasa disinfo??

Coh!!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

0.15au is nearly 23,000,000km away from us or 65 times the distance from the MOON not sun sorry if you saw this before i edited it to MOON...how would it hit us from that far away??

edit on 26-2-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
IS that a reliable source?

DUDE HE SAID "NO REALLY"

What are you, a nasa disinfo??

Coh!!!!

Yea thats me....im a NASA disinfo agent...ya got me dude

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Truth being stranger than fiction is a quote that comes to mind when reading this article. This is the kind of news you'd really rather not read. Really, what can we possibly do if this is true? The most we can do would be to admit that ancient civilizations knew what they were talking about, and that we didn't listen in time. A hesitant star and flag, I wish I didn't have to.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

In december 2010 it was 9.0 au away from closest ,now its 0.22 au,looks like a sniper homing in on its target as solar winds buffet it outward to a closer approach.reinep.wordpress.com...
For those who don`t think the sun is a threat

All it takes is a couple of powerful babies from the sun ,cme`s and...duck and dive.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
And extract from linked article from NASA.

I saw no connection from this article to NASA.

How about directly posting the article that implies NASA in your thread involving NASA, if such a thing even exists?
edit on 27-2-2011 by laterallateral because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Why would they want to shoot it down when it's an easy way to depopulate?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

mmmmm some one is not doing the math the post stated it depends on what it encounters in the ort cloud EH!! hello the ort cloud is a bit far away is it not so the speed and trajectory of the object in question would be much later than staited to enter our sphere of orbit ????

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
its a little off subject..what about elinin possibly hitting us?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy

In december 2010 it was 9.0 au away from closest ,now its 0.22 au,looks like a sniper homing in on its target as solar winds buffet it outward to a closer approach.

so...from 9au ( 1 346 382 000km ) to 0.22au ( 32 911 560km ) in under 3 months....that means its travelled 1,313,470,440km in 3 months...so that means its travelling at 1,799,274km an hour....i just dont get how it could hit us given those figures lol

EDIT : Sorry it would be travelling at 599,758km an hour....messed up my math by not x730 ( 730 hours in a month) by 3 lol

edit on 27-2-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

EDIT: which would mean in the next 54 hours it would hit us if this were true (54 x 599,758 = 32911560)....so il just wait till tuesday hahaha
edit on 27-2-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: being a retard that cant add up

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Those were calculated estimates for its closest approach when within solar range,that changed over the 3 months,so the observations are becoming more accurate.Thats whats scary,not the diatribe.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
What about all those other rocks out there coming even closer.
Check out NEO on nasa.
But then again,it could be fix and all made up.
Doesn't matter,if it happens,it happens,
and we can't do anything about it.
Enjoy your life as it is.
Don't worry about it.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by laterallateral

No such article exists.

Even the JPL small bodies database linked by the OP shows Elenin missing...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
just got here but from the looks of the last post another one bites the dust

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
A 34 page topic on this elenin can be found HERE
edit on 27/2/11 by D.Wolf because: typo

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

As above so below,cme`s can definetly push that out to within earths gravity

D.Wolf this thread is about two possibles not just elenine. but yu55,take a look and see the 9th of november
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join