It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ontologica: A Film About Everything!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I wasn't sure where to put this since it's hype is that it is about "everything".

Ontologica: A Brief Explanation Of Absolutely Everything That Is Known About Absolutely Everything

WARNING: this film contains gratuitous sex, uncivilized violence, perverse language, religious blasphemy, cosmic consciousness, truth, beauty, knowledge, reality, and cucumbers. Viewing this film may cause suicidal cravings and/or feelings of eternal cosmic bliss in otherwise perfectly healthy people. Under no circumstances is it safe or advisable for this film to be viewed by anyone, ever. Please go see this film.

About writer/director: Skylar Gordon

Skylar’s intention in all artistic endeavors is to use the inherent potential of art to raise people’s consciousness and shift their perceptions to a Higher Level, so that humanity may live a more enlightened, compassionate, and fulfilling existence during our brief and precious time on this planet.

ontologicafilm.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
must see now

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE
must see now

Agreed. I wonder if they discuss ATS ?!?!?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I liked the part in the trailer where he said Sex.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold

And vagina

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE

Originally posted by Farnhold

And vagina

that too brother

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I hope that isn't another Psy-Op like Zeitgeist. I'm getting an ominous feeling about this film, maybe cause the trailer was super violent to my eyes and ears lol and also it could easily trigger an MK ULTRA victim- I'll probably ask one about that.

Kymatica, on the other hand, just felt like truth and butter, with no epileptic seizure attacks for me to worry about.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

I hope that isn't another Psy-Op like Zeitgeist. I'm getting an ominous feeling about this film, maybe cause the trailer was super violent to my eyes and ears lol and also it could easily trigger an MK ULTRA victim- I'll probably ask one about that.

Kymatica, on the other hand, just felt like truth and butter, with no epileptic seizure attacks for me to worry about.

I think it is more of an artistic approach. Possibly sarcastic, dry, simplistic or thought provoking. Sounds like some possible comedy, after all how do you cover everything about everything?!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Does anyone have any idea when its going to be released?
I couldn't find anything on that site. Looks interesting though.

3. An independent feature film in which virtually every major area of human knowledge and experience is explored. Including, but not limited to: cosmology, quantum physics, evolutionary biology, spirituality, sexuality, neurology, philosophy, and cucumber-ology. All ideas and concepts are explored in an original, entertaining, and artistic way. You’d obviously have to be a complete idiot not to go see this film. It even has giraffes in it.

ontologicafilm.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyStinkyRabbit
Does anyone have any idea when its going to be released?
I couldn't find anything on that site. Looks interesting though.

3. An independent feature film in which virtually every major area of human knowledge and experience is explored. Including, but not limited to: cosmology, quantum physics, evolutionary biology, spirituality, sexuality, neurology, philosophy, and cucumber-ology. All ideas and concepts are explored in an original, entertaining, and artistic way. You’d obviously have to be a complete idiot not to go see this film. It even has giraffes in it.

ontologicafilm.com...

I think somewhere on their site I read March.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Good , hopefully this March.
I hope it doesn't turn out like some of the other films I've come across discussed here at ATS that never get finished. From their website though they appear to have things in order. I haven't checked out their FB.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The trailer looks so sick. No idea how they're going to cover absolutely everything in just one film... hope it doesn't let me down.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jman449

Yeah I think it could go either way. Depends how they present it.
Now the real reason for my response, awesome avatar!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Not gonna lie that turned me on alittle
second line

top topics

join