It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Remote influence.... My country tis of thee

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
inspiration has come to me...



@angelwrangler

this is what your inspiration lead to.. it is time for me to get back into the ring here on subjects I care about....


For the skeptics I have proposed an experiment....

Remote influence.....

Rules...

A target I have no contact with or influence on

I send the activities to one member here if he agrees....one to a friend in email, one to my girlfriend

A phrase that is outside there normal behaviors... Along with doing there jobs differently.... actual ... shock.. leadership...


Verifacation will come from, the ATS member, my friend, and gf....


Operation Velvet Glove

practicing psychic warfare

Remote Viewing: The Data Dump on Psi Warfare


I am going to attempt to change the world....

How this will work?

I will choose the target.... Of high importance.....

the skeptics will not be told of the target, so no interference can be given by the skeptics...

For the mods here... I ask that you observe the progress and if possible verify at the end... that you verify the veracity of the information.... I do ask if it is possible to not ask what the target is till the experiment is over... I think it will be earth shattering... the other two if it is ok will be passed the information...

The target will be made to do three things... not one... not two... but three things.... only Four people will know my target...this is to prevent target pollution

I am keeping a surprise in reserve....



now to see if they will participate... if I did not contact you... post here and I will conduct open interview to take part in the experiment... I will take all the help I can get....



The reason I want to do this is to prove to the skeptics that this works.....





Thank you true believers for your support...

kent walls




posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
You will change the world.



posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol
 





The target will be made to do three things... not one... not two... but three things.... only Four people will know my target...this is to prevent target pollution


Why interfere with the free will of another individual?

If you insist on performing this remote experiment, please consider that you may be held partly responsible for the karmic consequences of the "target's" actions.



posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol
 


Remote influence or acting as a walk-in?

I just have to wonder how you think you're going to accomplish this when certain people know better.

Not to be rude, but I block any and all influence, and I kill attemped walk-ins.

The first is just basic common sense the second is self-defense.

Spiritual, physical, or mental, I believe in self-defense in every sense of the words.

Go ahead and try but I am highly skeptical.

I dealt with a walk-in once who was inhabiting an ecstacy influenced individual.

He had been arrested for being nude searching for coins in a fountain.

I spotted him as a walk-in.

He wanted inside my body and I told him in no uncertain terms it would never happen.

He cringed and tried to get away from me.

His being in four-point restraints at the time did not help him in the least.

I told the walk-in to leave that body and stay away from everyone else in my area of influence.

My area of influence is however large I feel necessary.
edit on 2/25/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.



posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas
 


I do far worse. At the risk of pandering, I do not think that this is the situation to which ripcontrol is referring.



posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelwrangler
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas
 


I do far worse. At the risk of pandering, I do not think that this is the situation to which ripcontrol is referring.


He would know better.

Or should.

Besides that he knows I would never allow it.

I tend to keep shields up in all forms, physical, spiritual, and mental.



posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by angelwrangler
 


I hope so ... I truly hope so....



posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon
reply to post by ripcontrol
 





The target will be made to do three things... not one... not two... but three things.... only Four people will know my target...this is to prevent target pollution


Why interfere with the free will of another individual?

If you insist on performing this remote experiment, please consider that you may be held partly responsible for the karmic consequences of the "target's" actions.


I am not interfering with the free will of any one that is the whole purpose.....

I did not write the rules I am playing by them.... By the way you are never held partially responsible.... I knopw the full extant of what my acrtion will bring... I have every right to control my own destiny... what is chosen is the key.... choice....



posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by ripcontrol
 


Remote influence or acting as a walk-in?

I just have to wonder how you think you're going to accomplish this when certain people know better.

Not to be rude, but I block any and all influence, and I kill attemped walk-ins.

The first is just basic common sense the second is self-defense.

Spiritual, physical, or mental, I believe in self-defense in every sense of the words.

Go ahead and try but I am highly skeptical.

I dealt with a walk-in once who was inhabiting an ecstacy influenced individual.

He had been arrested for being nude searching for coins in a fountain.

I spotted him as a walk-in.

He wanted inside my body and I told him in no uncertain terms it would never happen.

He cringed and tried to get away from me.

His being in four-point restraints at the time did not help him in the least.

I told the walk-in to leave that body and stay away from everyone else in my area of influence.

My area of influence is however large I feel necessary.
edit on 2/25/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.


Every conversation that involves you turns out to be a goldmine... I thought you said somewhere else earlier you did not believe in such thing.....


scuse me were highly sckeptical...


no walk in garbage, none at all... it can be done but no....



posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by angelwrangler
 


you are correct I do not want to deal with control - total...

I was refering to remote influence... influence being the key word....

TY



posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Originally posted by angelwrangler
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas
 


I do far worse. At the risk of pandering, I do not think that this is the situation to which ripcontrol is referring.


He would know better.

Or should.

Besides that he knows I would never allow it.

I tend to keep shields up in all forms, physical, spiritual, and mental.


Their is no defense against this from what I know of... well scuse a theroretical one but never let out... so that means two... it is a low level factor in this place...

As for the cold hearted part....

No one at ats is a target or even qualifies - to my knowledge..... to my knowledge..

sorry it is not due to ethics it is due to practicality because I may somehow influence a reader a known member by writing... or board member may influence someone else close to target........ no one here is with in two people to the target... this is acceptable to me....

What I want was two other participants for combined reasons...

A verifier or outsider who doubts but is honest with called shots...

Target...

word or phrase....

then target gesture....

the target will do something...

stage failure means experiment goes till stage is correct...

SKL what I was hoping is you would be the ref of sorts... ex analogy... you called the 9 ball in the upper left corner pocket.... not bank off the 8 into the bottom right...



posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol
 


Read the specific words I used.

And some psychic things I am highly skeptical on.

I still talk about them as real.

It is just habit with me so as to not offend those who do believe.

Although sometimes I just do not care and offend people on purpose.



posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
My estimated time to start is one week... I want to make sure I have my organizing down... and I have to write out one interview.....

gtg... thanks kent



posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas
 


Congrats on the win you deserve it


I have not forgotten I just have my life running at the same time as the experiment...

I will be back on track by the first... Earlier then expected victory in an area of the divorce...




Thank you again

KENT....



posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol
 


Win?

To which particular "win" are you referring?


I keep winning everywhere I'm losing track now.


By the way, that has been my favorite song/video game montage, since I discovered it.

Long ago.

Breaking Benjamin kicks butt but they're even better with Halo and the Chief.



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas
 

WRAP contest.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...


my thread below is where a victory occured not complete yet

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Getting ready for court... my thread...

I passed stage one....



Me versus a lot of evil people and I am winning....
edit on 12-3-2011 by ripcontrol because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I've always wondered exactly how conscious access of linkage worked. The network is everywhere, but I have no perception of it as of now. I do understand what you are doing though and wish you success



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join