It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Glock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Thought some of you might find this interesting. I frequent a local firearms classified website, and came across a posting for a commemorative Glock pistol from Desert Storm. Printed clearly on the slide of the gun are the words 'New World Order'.

Check it out:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bfa9a4bb1940.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/94ccb372c07c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fba5866412c1.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7bb956b87ea.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm not going to post the website that they are on, as I don't want to break any rules of either board, but thought some of you might get a kick out of the picks.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Wow thank you for this now we have a proof that NWO is real.
(sarcasm)

Anyone can print NWO on any guns though, and although this might be true so what? That doesn't mean we are in a NWO.

I hope that a NWO would help unite humanity.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralussicksicksick
(sarcasm)

Anyone can print NWO on any guns though, and although this might be true so what? That doesn't mean we are in a NWO.

Notice i didn't say it was mindblowing. I specifically used the term 'get a kick out of', because obviously it isnt earthshattering stuff.

As I said, just thought some might get a kick out of it.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
A true rarity, the first one of the series was issued to none other than George Bush sr the 14 after it were issued to other high ranking Americans. This one pictured here seems to be one of the other 985 Desert Storm commemorative pistols.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrancoUn-American
A true rarity, the first one of the series was issued to none other than George Bush sr the 14 after it were issued to other high ranking Americans. This one pictured here seems to be one of the other 985 Desert Storm commemorative pistols.

Thanks for the info!

The one here is/was up for trade on a website. I had no idea they even existed. Seems very odd to me that Glock would be the one making a commemorative pistol for desert storm.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Also interesting that in the list of "allied coalition forces" the USA is excluded. Showing that regardless of the "coalition" the USA was firmly in charge, and didn't consider itself part of the coalition force.

Also interesting that they used the country "Britain" instead of "United Kingdom" which would have been a lot more accurate.
edit on 25-2-2011 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Also interesting that in the list of "allied coalition forces" the USA is excluded. Showing that regardless of the "coalition" the USA was firmly in charge, and didn't consider itself part of the coalition force.

Also interesting that they used the country "Britain" instead of "United Kingdom" which would have been a lot more accurate.
edit on 25-2-2011 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

Good catch. In fact, far as I can tell, the Word America doesn't appear anywhere on the gun.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Thanks for the post.

What year was it made?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Yeah Beretta also made a model 92 Desert Storm commemorative, They are not as collectable as the Glock though.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralussicksicksick
(sarcasm)

you are so #in stupid! I can print # USA on my chest and it wont have any DAMN thing to do with you but the USA - do you realize that ? I could be a HA or MFFM whatever. get real. I could put a gun to your head without bullets too. I would wear gloves, if you were worth it! The point is, these assholes Do make a point. they leave traces.

saw my country there, aw
edit on 25/2/2011 by chapzeroevolve because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by babybunnies

The US models had the US in the serial numbers

link   

Originally posted by cosmo740

Thanks for the post.

What year was it made?

No idea. The owner posted no information about when or how they obtained it.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmo740

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrancoUn-American

Yeah Beretta also made a model 92 Desert Storm commemorative, They are not as collectable as the Glock though.

That's the company I would have figured would make one, considering their contracts with the military and whatnot.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I have seen these before...Good post tho, i forgot about them completely'

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

PS seahorses for ever

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

top topics

join