It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP! The Illuminati and ETs are after me and I'll have to start running...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
But I need footwear that will minimize the banging of my joints, and I don't think my current shoes can lift me out of my predicament. I've never been a runner, jogger, walker, etc. so I don't really know where to start to look for proper footwear for heavy use, so I'd like to know from the joggers of the forum where I should start or look for the right footwear.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

These might help

Link

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
reply to post by satron

These might help

Link

lmfao slippage would be imminent. nice one.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

if your serious about this... or at least think your serious... Then I wont judge you... others are more than willing to do so... but i will note... can't say i blame em sometimes... but I'll use the almighty power of 'google' to give you the best answer that google can deliver...

upon using google I was lead to this link... I will share this link with you... it is up to you... what you do next...

Yahoo! Answers - subject = best jogging shoes?

Also if it were me and I was on the run... I would shave all my body hair... ALL of it

But be ready for razor burn...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

Only one way to go with running shoes as far as I'm concerned.
Asics, they are so light you can barely feel your wearing them and are super cushioned, theres lots of different types but if your going to be running away from aliens then I would suggest something with a nice grippy all terrain type soul like these Asics Trail Attacks

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d04b83c91e48.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

So it's really that easy?

Someone told me that I should get a custom made shoe that will fit exactly to my foot, but it seemed like for the price it might be going overboard.

Gotta go, the ETs are gaining on me lol...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

If you really want shoes that is customized for you check this out :

If you plan on running for miles I recommend this one:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66e51349595b.jpg[/atsimg]

If you want a casual one check this out:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56b436c265a8.jpg[/atsimg]

If you want to go bare:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74d375898d66.jpg[/atsimg]

Now for the more extreme ones check this out :

SOURCE

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron
But I need footwear that will minimize the banging of my joints, and I don't think my current shoes can lift me out of my predicament. I've never been a runner, jogger, walker, etc. so I don't really know where to start to look for proper footwear for heavy use, so I'd like to know from the joggers of the forum where I should start or look for the right footwear.

From experience, you can't run from stuff like that. If they really want to drive you nuts, they'll just put a psychic on you and see where you're running to. Then they'll be waiting for you before you get there, since they see where you're going to before you get there.

If it's really the "Illuminati" and the aliens, then there's no way out. You can try waiting it out, but even if you wait long enough, you're probably still screwed.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

You sound like they've crushed your espirit. I will not go down so easily.

top topics

join