It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US and Europe on the hunt for Gaddafi money

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEyeofTruth

In all seriousness I know you're just taking the devil's advocate approach but my point is that without the video of people literally being slaughtered knowing they have nothing to defend themselves with how can you not want to help them.

I know it's about OIL, MONEY, CONTROL but regardless of the reasons I'm glad these civilians are getting help. Even at the very least we should have sent humanitarian aid to make sure they had doctors and people to assist those who were shot.

I know the majority of this country is in the "let's just walk by" crowd but I'm not. I stop and defend the other person regardless. Nobody deserves to get killed in that manner.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I want to see the Russians the Chinese the Iranians and maybe Mugabe try and help out these people, its not fair that all the credit goes to English speaking nations who have been brought up on the notion of forgiveness and help they neighbour even if political correctness tries to erode such spiritual inspiration.
You knw the score, if they help they get blamed for taking over if they don't its the English speaking worlds fault. Sometimes creationists talk about evolution and maybe if the bad ones die it might produce a good bunch of genes for the next generation.
I don't know its a hard one really, America already messed up with Saddam Hussian can't do it again.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join