It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Harper commits treason. Signs secretive deal with U.S. to remove Canada's sovereignty.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Stephen Harper commits treason. Signs secretive deal with U.S. to remove Canada's sovereignty.

presscore.ca

A secretive agreement signed by U.S. President Barack Obama and Canadian minority Prime Minister Stephen Harper in Washington on Friday February 4 aims to remove Canada’s sovereignty. The secretive deal between Obama and Harper will establish a new border AROUND Canada and the United States. And it will begin the work of REMOVING the border between Canada and the U.S. in order to form a new corporate controlled (fascist) America called the North American Union (NAU).

The North American Union .
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Now things are gonna start to get ugly. My guts just got the most uncomfortable feeling right now, I just don't know what to say. This is outrageous. Even though its not even legal for Harper to do this in a minority government, it will be pushed through before we the people of both our great countries can do anything about it. Let's hope our MP's have the balls to charge Harper with treason.

presscore.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
All you conspiracy theorists that have been talking about the north american union for years are crazy paranoid schizophrenics...oh wait its happening...Good find OP! Flag for you my friend!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I did a search because I know this was a thread just today..couldn't find it..but, I did find this...am I stupid or is this the same thing from 2008? sorry to add this to your thread but, seeing as it is a duplicate, I thought I should call attention to this old thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

Thank you kindly

I think it's time the gloves come off!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

No i don't believe it's the same thing. It is related though, I believe that story came out a while ago to help brainwash us into accepting this ridiculous crap!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by eArth33lr

I see your Press Core and raise you the Winnipeg Free Press: US Border Deal Not About Sovereignty

Besides, Harper doesn't have the authority to pass such a deal. He only has a minority. I know, it says that he's pushing it through quickly, before Parliament and the people can realize what he's doing, but it doesn't work like that. Parliament would never concede sovereignty just because Harper has signed some illegal treaty with Obama any more than Congress would, and the people would certainly never go for it. If Harper did such a thing, he may just risk becoming the first Canadian Prime Minister to ever be assassinated. Brian Mulroney tested people's patience, but this would be an act of treason and he would never survive it, politically, and maybe literally.
It's not happening. Yet, anyway.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by eArth33lr
I think it's time the gloves come off!
What do you have in mind?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Come on guys this is old news.What do you think the free trade stuff was all about.So when you canadian guys come over here are you gonna shoot me......I've got beer.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I am not "North American Union" member and neither are you! You're a Canadian and rightly proud, just I am an American and rightly proud.

Just might be time to start shooting some folks.

I do have to admit, the US could do a helluva a lot worse than partnering up with you Canadians. I've never met a Canadian I didn't like.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Absolutely! This thread that I posted could have been the warm up act to the main show. I can't believe that Harper is turning Canada into the US. Nothing against the US...but your gov't stinks...and now mine does. Poor Canada.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I am unconcerned about the concept of the NAU. Sorry. It fails to make my blood boil.

Trade and such will happen. Having a say in it, that I find preferable to the alternatives. And having my elected representatives doing so is one way I can do that.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I hate these under the table deals. But I can think of a lot worse partners to have than Canadians. Some of best people I have ever met were Canadians. Damned nice people.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This "news" source is clearly one sided. Look at how the "reporter" presents the information. Should be banned imo. And I'm Canadian.

Also, I'm pretty certain Harper cannot sign such an agreement or treaty without approval from the house of commons. Which would make it to more news headlines than a clearly biased one.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

LESSON about CANADIANS

Were not so quick to Slam our Government In Canada We all know we are the government... things work differently up here... our government doesn't put us on various levels or terror, our government is always willing to work things out... Besides... Canada Hold no authority of the First Nation Peoples territorial lands.so you see its impossible In Canada... we support or we don't support our Canadian government as we see fit.
Were not so quick about believing HYPE about changes that would effect our Great Sovereign Canada Nation. I don't know if the world knows that "Stephen Harper" doesn't have the AUTHORITY to make such a change on his own... There are other players In Canada Who represent the crown, and it would take a lot more than Stephen to wipe out a boarder between the US and Canada... so... I call FAKE and FLAG!
edit on 24-2-2011 by darrylss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Cool i am all for this!
Canada will be inducted by the US, this leads me to believe that Cannucks will be afforded all of the rights and priveledges of a US citizen. The right to bear arms included, welcome to the US, now go buy a gun please.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

I sure hope your right. And I know Harper can't "really" do anything without a majority, but......I guess we'll find out who's really running this country in the near future. And why hasn't opposition said anything about this? Or are they gonna let Harper have his majority. He may force an election in the near future who knows.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

I agree it is a little one sided. Trying to find other sources on this.
second line

link   

Originally posted by eArth33lr
reply to post by darrylss

I sure hope your right. And I know Harper can't "really" do anything without a majority, but......I guess we'll find out who's really running this country in the near future. And why hasn't opposition said anything about this? Or are they gonna let Harper have his majority. He may force an election in the near future who knows.

Because .... A large trading block, with common security concerns, and shared infrastructure being addressed in a formal manner is something that any party in power would find it to be in the country's best interest to be engaged in?

link   
Fellow canadians i think its time for our own uprising dont you think?

in the mean time i will be making hand print outs of the union and why should we be uprising agaisnt the two parties in canada and the monarch government we have what do you think? good idea or bad?

We should because sadly our freedoms will be gone no matter what party is in control, they dont stand with the people.
edit on 24-2-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join