It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Leading meteorologists) )Woman And Two Children Found Dead At Home

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

(Leading meteorologists) )Woman And Two Children Found Dead At Home

news.sky.com

Police are investigating after a woman and two children were found dead at their home.
Officers were called to a house in Garendon Road in Shepshed, Leicestershire, late on Wednesday after relatives raised concerns about the family.

All three were confirmed dead at the scene.

They've been named locally as Claudia Oakes-Green, her 8-year-old daughter Eleanor and her son Thomas who is thought to be aged either 12 or 13.

Leicestershire Police have said they are not looking for anyone else in connection with the deaths.

Post mortem examinations were carried out this afternoon.

Th
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Leading meteorologists wife and children found dead at home.
I know things look like they're coincidental but come on now.

The company he worked for does Data Logging & Meteorological Equipment.
uk.linkedin.com...

There is something big going on. I can't produce proof nor am I here to convince anyone. Things just appear, seem and feel very bizarre and there's a huge 'snuff' and hush going on.

Take John Wheeler for example. And the ties he had to the woman in DC who was found dead in her garage and with Rep. Gabrielle Giffords who was shot.
I will piece together the stories into this thread a little later. I don't have time right now. Just wanted to share this info as I was just made aware of it.

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 24-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I can't find nothing that ties this to a conspiracy theory.
Perhaps you could tell us?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle
I can't find nothing that ties this to a conspiracy theory.
Perhaps you could tell us?

are u serious!!! cant find what links this! u must have bin living under a rock! this is insanity! leading meteorologist are found dead! come on dude, wake up! look around you! this is just another one of the pieces of the giant puzzle we live in! the obviously did a little to much research and found out something that the gov't, well really doesnt want to be spread to the public. scary times we live in and i cant believe some people have just no clue wtf is going on!

thanks for the find op! great post
S&F

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

I think if you are even minorly aware of current events, then you can choose one of a dozen conspiracy theories that could be applied here.

Perhaps it is just a coincidence or a random crime, but any suspicions of conspiracy would be well-founded and worth investigating further.

Nice fined HA. I can't wait to see what people dig up on this issue, and if I remember right, this isn't the first murder of a meteorologist in the past month. Maybe someone can find the others?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Storm Chaser Matt Hughes

According to rumors and online reports, the thirty year old died from complications from an attempted suicide attempt. No conclusive motive for his death was released. But the saddest thing is that he left behind a wife Kendra and two sons, Hunter and Collin.

ctpatriot1970.wordpress.com...
edit on 2/24/11 by darrman because: OOPS

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Well, my first thought was a family suicide (involuntary of course). I do know about the weather modification probabilities but would not believe they would assassinate a meteorologist for scratching "where he shouldn't" - it just seems too far fetched.
edit on 24-2-2011 by Skittle because: I can

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mrcalrissian

are u serious!!! cant find what links this! u must have bin living under a rock!

I must be living under the same rock, because I fail to see the connection to any conspiracy. What is the purpose of this thread if I must go do research and find a conspiracy. If the OP has additional information of a conspiracy then I think that he should have posted it.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
WOW!!

What are the chances this was a suicide? I'm prepared to bet my wages on it!!

If it turns out to be the case. I'm gonna seriously poop myself!

Time to have the Andrex handy!

link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

So where is he and why are they not looking for a suspect?

link   

Originally posted by Skittle
Well, my first thought was a family suicide (involuntary of course). I do know about the weather modification probabilities but would not believe they would assassinate a meteorologist for scratching "where he shouldn't" - it just seems too far fetched.

I am with the OP. I don't think it is far-fetched to suspect a link - too many deaths associated with people doing things that could lead to suppressed information being released.

Just sayin'.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi

are u serious!!! cant find what links this! u must have bin living under a rock!

I must be living under the same rock, because I fail to see the connection to any conspiracy. What is the purpose of this thread if I must go do research and find a conspiracy. If the OP has additional information of a conspiracy then I think that he should have posted it.

man o man. the society we live in is sad. if you have no idea or fail to see a connection to a conspiracy theory you must be young, and innocent and not self supporting at all. why would the op have to re-write out many theory's on what this could relate taking up valuable time when the majority of conspirators could instantly relate this situation to the current events taking place all over the world!

ex..HAARP, NWO, polar shift, weather modification...
read, learn, discuss.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If their deaths are related, why was Ms.Oakes-Green killed along with her children, while Mr Hughes family was spared?

Not dismissing the possibility, and I think it would be interesting, and scary- if more deaths like this occur in the coming weeks/months.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
NASA connection...here .

Same company, which is global and based out of Logan, Utah. NASA's really been into weather research lately. As in Huntsville, AL.

Other government (defense) contracts here.

edit on 2/24/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
omg OP i thought you were going to take a break from your rediculous threads, .guess not, you guys do relise a meteorologist has nothing todo with meteors right................?????

a weathermans wife and kids were killed tragic yes but your really fishing or just a few fries short of a happy meal if your turning this into a conspiracy...... wow everyday this site gets more and more rediculous.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by exile1981
reply to post by Human_Alien

So where is he and why are they not looking for a suspect?

Probably the same reason they weren't looking for John Wheeler's suspect!!!!!!!!!!

I will add to this, what I see are 'tie in's' ...........a bit later.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrcalrissian

Originally posted by VeniVidi

man o man. the society we live in is sad. if you have no idea or fail to see a connection to a conspiracy theory you must be young, and innocent and not self supporting at all. why would the op have to re-write out many theory's on what this could relate taking up valuable time when the majority of conspirators could instantly relate this situation to the current events taking place all over the world!

ex..HAARP, NWO, polar shift, weather modification...
read, learn, discuss.

you and the OP will get along great here he loves small minded "everything is a conspiracy" types like you, the guy who owns the store where i buy my pool supplies died, can you make that into a sinister plot? weather mans wife and kids is about the same thing. don't you think?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
omg OP i thought you were going to take a break from your rediculous threads, .guess not, you guys do relise a meteorologist has nothing todo with meteors right................?????

a weathermans wife and kids were killed tragic yes but your really fishing or just a few fries short of a happy meal if your turning this into a conspiracy...... wow everyday this site gets more and more rediculous.

Yeah man, my grandson could've told us that!

Meteors? And the suspicious death of a meteorologist?

You have GOT to be kidding?
Please tell me you're joking? Or are you the epitome of the future??

Why do I even waste my time on here????????

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Don't bash the OP ...this is maybe a normal tragedy case but with potential to became conspiracy in the future
good info anyway

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer

You know what's really a conspiracy??? The fact that people want to be taken seriously when they can't even execute their spell-check option!
Listen, I give a lot of people leeway and try not to be too judgmental but if you're gonna chastise me, you best learn to spell so I can take ...half of what you say, seriously.

Everything is connected. If you didn't think that was true then, you wouldn't even be on this site. Unless ATS is your default browser!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join