It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I will start with a little bit of personal information about me. I am male, 35 years old, an agnostic, and very poor. I live in the US , Indianapolis. I have no formal education, but have continued my studies on my own. I am not anti-government, however i am anti-corrupt-government

Ats is the first place I come to get news and world events in the mornings. and has become somewhat of a beacon of hope for me

I have struggled for the past few years debating to join ATS or not, I have felt like a phantom observer and that my input would be marginalized. Moslty because of all the trolls and recent pranks.

I remember a time when trolls and pranksters were more sophisticated , the "hidden Hand" comes to mind and what a great read it was even if he was just a newage wordsmith.

In closing, i want members here to know i am not trying to rock the boat, i only want to ask questions , and maby tell my story of an unconventional flying machine I witnessed many years ago with two friends

Thank you in advance for letting me become a member, and please forgive me for any future mistakes i 'm sure i will make on ths site

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverEverAgain

NeverEverAgain, welcom to ATS friend have a good time learning and watch out for some of the foolishness and you will blend in fine. See you in the boards

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hello

Don't worry about rocking the boat, if the boat sinks from a little rocking then the boat sucked anyway
Just make sure that you put your life jacket on first
edit on 24-2-2011 by davespanners because: spelling

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hey, welcome to ATS. Sorry about the Colts
But you could be from Texas and be a Cowboys fan
Just try to show everyone when you post the same respect you would like to be shown, and everyone will have respect for what you have to say. PS if you post a thread, its really good to research what you are talking about, and make sure you use the search section to see if there aren't like 20 threads already talking about the same thing. Good luck and welcome

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hey thank you for the warm welcome, i was a bit worried flames would start from my original post

new topics

top topics

join