It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky-Map showing Nibiru???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/044c3c8aee34.jpg[/atsimg]

Nibiru, was claimed by a economics history major, who incorrectly transcribed a language he knows nothing about.
edit on 24-2-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

How do you incorrectly translate a language you know nothing about and come up with some of the words? Elaborate please?
Also if you come back with someone said he mistranslated it, please bring the correct translation.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by DaWhiz

The Nemesis hypothesis has very little supporters these days. Even Whitmire, one of the originators of the hypothesis, has moved on to the Tyche theory.

Regardless, its all still theory til it hits someone in the head like an apple.
Why is everyone so darn serious? Gosh.
Besides, have you guys ever considered that this is one of the biggest hold ons to false flag event just like Project Bluebeam?
Just food for thought - look at global warming and the tax they were to put on it til people screamed foul?
But I'd rather examine them all because if you look at space science discoveries of the past they were not done with anything but math and observation.
Interesting though.
edit on 24-2-2011 by DaWhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
do you always copy you're threads from other people ? this is on godlike productions, get over it man nibiru does not exist!!!! enough of the fear mongering ,

That is the kind of negative comment with 0% contribution that deserve expulsion of a member or a public apology.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz

do you always copy you're threads from other people ? this is on godlike productions, get over it man nibiru does not exist!!!! enough of the fear mongering ,

How do you know it doesn't exist?
I lay odds on the Science Channel.
Just because they call it a planet, doesn't mean its a planet.
Miseducation and misdirection has always been a tactic and I'm sorry but Sex in Space studies, The Seed Vault, D.U.M.B.s and billions spent protecting 'food stock' says something completely different.
Question: if a bus was about to hit you would you call it fear mongering then?
Please remember they killed many before the religions of the day finally denied ignorance and said the Earth revolves around the sun. Still more to discover....
edit on 24-2-2011 by DaWhiz because: Deny Ignorance comment

mis education and misdirection ? what does sex studies in space prove ? and d..u.m.b.s. and seedvault is you're
only evidence of nibiru ? and about a bus hitting me ? how is that even a intelligent analogy ? dont reply back
until dec 22 2012 ok so i can say i told you so.
edit on 24-2-2011 by crimsonninja because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

That is the kind of negative comment with 0% contribution that deserve expulsion of a member or a public apology.

that statement was fact. i made , he copies his threads from godlike and he fear mongers on here all the time
people are seeing through it now though except for the three or four nibiru fans he has

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by DaWhiz

The Nemesis hypothesis has very little supporters these days. Even Whitmire, one of the originators of the hypothesis, has moved on to the Tyche theory.

However, as far as I know, Richard Muller, who was the originator of the Nemesis theory on the Berkley side (and the one I tend to trust more...his book, Nemesis, was very personal and informative), hasn't given up on Nemesis. Unless he's done so and I haven't heard about it (which is very possible).
The problem is deciding which brown dwarf we've already found is Nemesis, not finding the brown dwarf that is Nemesis. If, in fact, Nemesis exists. But that requires finding the distances and motions of several thousand brown dwarfs. Have all of these been analyzed yet?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
can one person anyone human alien or his friends bring one factual piece of evidence that nibiru exists ?
anything ? besides google is hiding it ? or look at the earth changes or its there you will see , this thread was debunked hours ago, just like the last one anyone finds proof of nibiru u2u me ok i'm going to a thread that matters.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Very strange. It dosn't work for Nemisis or Elenin. Or any of the other names. Only Nibiru. I think watchy got here, is watchy call one a 'em, curve balls. Or maybe that's it! Maybe we are looking right at it and can't see it
without infrared. I don't know.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
If you put the coordinates into google earth you get a totally different view.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone is interested but I jotted down the co-ordinates of the "Nibiru" labled item in sky maps (the website being discussed here), and then put them into google earth, and a red like star comes up when you zoom in, don't know if this is a red dwarf, but if you interested you can put the following into google earth ...

09h 47m 58.51s, +13 12' 30.4

You can verify that these are the co-ordinates from sky maps by hanging your cursor directly over the image and a yellow box comes up with the co-ordinates within.

Didn't see an information tab on the object in google earth, but thats not to say one doesn't exsist, if you see on, I must have missed it, if anyone looks let me know how you get on.

Just for the record the whole Nibiru thing, I take it with a pinch of salt, just wouldn't want to be entirely closed minded enough not to absorb opinion

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
If you put the coordinates into google earth you get a totally different view.

Snap ! lol
So you got a red star like thing too ?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Very strange. It dosn't work for Nemisis or Elenin. Or any of the other names. Only Nibiru. I think watchy got here, is watchy call one a 'em, curve balls. Or maybe that's it! Maybe we are looking right at it and can't see it

That's what I found odd.

But according to several posters, that site is opened to anyone to add, anything!
So I don't know if that's totally true (god knows there's a lot of disinformation out there) but it kinda makes sense seeing it's a 'wiki' site.

I don't know but most of us already know Nibiru is real. Just waiting to see the minion get the shock of their lives when they finally get the official word from their leaders! How sad huh? Oh well. Not our problem.

I

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

www.examiner.com...

Its called Tyche not Nibiru you noob.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
How many threads on this # do you have tp post everyday?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoorFool
How many threads on this # do you have tp post everyday?

i know everyday it seems like he finds nibiru on something

google, skymap tomorrow it will be in a fortune cookie

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I just want to say. I am not aware of the other sites. So I appreciate someone posting it, so I can read it.
Nibiru I think at the minimum is an idea that can make you stir for a while. I mean, if it was true, wow. EPIC. Do you remember water world? Ya like that kinda awesome. So, I may not be nearly as smart as alot of the members here, but it's great I can look and read, and learn a whole lot, just from what you all post. I can even go to all the references and read more. I do agree someone must of just put Nibiru on the website. It seems logical with the ability to do so, and the amount of attention this whole thing seems to get.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoincidenceX

www.examiner.com...

Its called Tyche not Nibiru you noob.

Actually different people call it by different names such as Tyche, Nibiru, Nemesis, Planet X. Even NASA can't make up it's mind. In this article they say Tyche is a brown dwarf star and is a counterpart to Nemesis.

"We are now calling the hypothetical brown dwarf Tyche instead, after the benevolent counterpart to Nemesis," said Kirkpatrick. "Although there is only limited evidence to suggest a large body in a wide, stable orbit around the sun, WISE should be able to find it, or rule it out altogether."
Link

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by randyvs

That's what I found odd.

But according to several posters, that site is opened to anyone to add, anything!
So I don't know if that's totally true (god knows there's a lot of disinformation out there) but it kinda makes sense seeing it's a 'wiki' site.

I don't know but most of us already know Nibiru is real. Just waiting to see the minion get the shock of their lives when they finally get the official word from their leaders! How sad huh? Oh well. Not our problem.

I

The answer we've been waiting for...

Could a staff member close this thread, please?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Let me make things clear. Once again. What they are saying here is that in Greek mythology Tyche was the beneficent counterpart to Tyche. This is an appropriate name since Whitmire's original hypothesis was for Nemesis, a binary star in the Oort Cloud, that hurls comets towards the inner solar system. Tyche is his replacement hypothesis that describes a planet closer to us and has no involvement in extinctions. Planet X was a planet proposed by Percival Lowell in the early 20th century to explain perturbations in the orbits of the gas giants. These problems were explained when Pluto was found to be much smaller than expected and Neptune was smaller than previously thought. The term Planet X is no longer used in the astronomical community. It is only been used by New Age authors co-opting the term which has lead to a lot of confusion. Many of the names that have been thrown around in the past few days are mainly rooted in the realm of pseudoscience. Those that have actually been used by the astronomical community explain entirely different celestial bodies.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

Lol whats scary about a fictitious planet dude, seriously, drop the bad attitude and just dont post lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join