It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More dead birds - eyewitness report from Scottsboro, AL

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
What if the birds flew into an invisible ufo?

But that would be considered absurd wouldn't it?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
hi all.

from the prophecies.us forum site.

prophecies.us...

volcanoes
02/23/11 at 22:11:59 Mt Hood, Mt. Saint Helens, Mt. Rainier are soon the erupt, but not before a new volcanoe just north of Little Rock Ark

say!

could these birds all be affected by an soon-to-erupt volcano? Either in gassing, gasses that rise upward so that only birds would notice, or in some magnetic field disturbances.

someone might try to notice is streams and river feel "warmer" than normal.

in this crazy times, a volcano would be not surprising.

also: the rocks are ancient, in the south mountains and near the new Madrid fault line.

I, myself, do not know if a volcano is possible in Arkansas, but a "heads up. anyway.

freestone

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I work at Marshall Space Flight Center and live in the area. One thing I thought of that both North Alabama bird kills have in common is a nearby nuclear power plant. Athens Alabama is 10 miles north east of TVA's Brownsferry location, and Scottsboro Alabama is 5 miles south west of TVA's Bellefont location, although Bellefont is not currently in production.

By the way, this is my first post - been a lurker for quite a while. Howdy y'all!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by freestonew

Somewhere in the back of my mind, this keeps coming up... weird animal activity typically predates seismic activity. This has been the harshest winter on record for us, first white Christmas since 1961 and the largest snowfall since the 1850s in January, combined with unseasonably long excursions into sub-freezing temperatures. In the middle of this, birds we have never noticed during winter months have been abundant.

Now we are in unseasonably warm weather, practically unheard of for February (not complaining about that one, mind you).

We have had at least two earthquakes in the last decade or so, in an area that has never experienced one before in my lifetime... small, yes, with no major damage, but large enough to be felt and cause widespread panic.

Add in the Deepwater Horizon spill, releasing geologic pressure at 70,000 psi with nothing to replace the lost material, reports that even today there are still leaks along the seabed, an earthquake swarm in Arkansas associated with natural gas fracking, and now birds are dropping from the skies apparently, and I just can't get away from the fact that something is about to happen. Could it be a volcano? Yes, I think it could. Could it be a major fault slip along the New Madrid leading to massive earth changes in the area? Yes, I think it could. Could it signal an upcoming pole shift?Yes, I think it could. Could it be my imagination playing tricks with me? Yes, I think it could.

I really have no idea what all this means, but I am still looking and watching. If anyone can figure it out, the members of ATS can.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nasadude

Well, howdy, nasadude! Let me be the first to star a post for you.

I would agree with that, except that I live about 6 miles form Bellefonte and used to work there. I know for a fact that there is no fuel on site and that nothing at this point is being done to try and complete it. There is talk of re-opening, but so far they have only hired enough workers to do some surveying and inventory.

Not sure what effect a simple weirdly-shaped group of buildings without any fuel would have...

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I apologize if this has already been mentioned, but could all these animal deaths be related to THIS THREAD?

I honestly find this more likely than HAARP, a couple large trucks, fireworks, a pole shift, etc.

And as far as the weather goes...would they be bleeding out of both ends if they died from the cold???

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nasadude
I work at Marshall Space Flight Center and live in the area. One thing I thought of that both North Alabama bird kills have in common is a nearby nuclear power plant. Athens Alabama is 10 miles north east of TVA's Brownsferry location, and Scottsboro Alabama is 5 miles south west of TVA's Bellefont location, although Bellefont is not currently in production.

By the way, this is my first post - been a lurker for quite a while. Howdy y'all!

Hiya nasadude!! Glad to have you here and will definitely have some questions for ya.
I am really pleasantly surprised to find so many ATS'ers in this area.

It makes me feel a little more secure somehow. Great minds, too.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Is it possible that somebody is testing a form of "neutron" weapon that only acts on biological entities? Somebody, say, in an aircraft, miles away or somebody in the woods? Or, even somebody in another state or on a mountain or hill? Just a thought.

As far as "who", the most obvious answer would be TPTB. Our friendly government. The military.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Anmarie96

I am a long time lurker here at ats and have finally joined I always follow your posts,I think some of the post should be on crackig an egg shell but I came across this and found it very disturbing and thought you should take a look,i value your opinion thanks in advance dprogram.net...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
From what I've heard and understand this is not a new occurance,this has happened many times in the past and is not as uncommon as you think...but strange to say the least.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Could this possibly be from the oil spill? or the chemicals they used thats now evaporated into the air and is messing with these birds oxygen and making them drop out of the sky? but I guess this is in TENN so maybe not,any thoughts?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

I am a long time lurker here at ats and have finally joined I always follow your posts,I think some of the posts should be on crackig an egg shell that you started,I am really looking forward to the weather ladys thought also,but I came across this and found it very disturbing and thought you should take a look,i value your opinion thanks in advance ,I replied to the wrong person my first post sorry I meant the redneck dprogram.net...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Sorry here is the article I am talking about you know your stuff,again your opinion is valued dprogram.net...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

To bad there are no pics, I will love to believe this story but how come no pics and you are describing a heck lot of birds. Most people have cell phones "if not a regular camera" with a built in camera. I only believe 70%, please go back and take pictures my friend before it is all clean up.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hey,those from north al. Heard a loud boom at two afterthree our time . Then one about ten minutes later,anyone else?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Yurimaster

To bad you didn't read the entire thread
(pictures on page 2 my friend)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Yurimaster

Oh, but there are detailed pics, thanks to The GUT... look back on page 2 or 3, I think...

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by theson

Nope, haven't heard anything here... anyone else?

Was it like an explosion maybe?

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join