It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 1/2 year old boy is a Medical Marijuana Patient.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Marijuana has such a negative stigma due to years of propaganda perpetuated by special interests like big pharm.

Personally, I trust the flowers of a plant that grows naturally just about everywhere in the world over some man made molecule created out of toxic waste in a laboratory. The medical benefits of marijuana really are outstanding.

I use to buy into the propaganda and thought MJ was an evil drug that turned normal people into monsters because that is what I was taught when I was a child. I once kicked a friend of a friend out of my house for bringing some over. My stance changed once I started looking at it with an open eye.

I am bi-polar and I use to take anti-depressants. It affected my appetite and caused insomnia, as well as problems with my libido. The doctor switched drugs but never found any that worked well. Since switching to MJ I have been able to ditch the anti-depressants. My depression is completely under control without all the negative side effects. In fact, marijuana works much better.

I'm so tired of hearing all the scare propaganda that has been spread for decades. When will people finally wake up and realize they have been lied to?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by janon

What a positive story! So good to hear you have found a way to manage your illness, and move away from the harmful alternative. You should be shouting this from the rooftops .... sharing this with others who might be in the same place you were.To the op - Im happy this little boy has a better quality of life now.. .for however long that lasts. Thankyou for sharing this.

<< 1   >>

join