It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing scientific breakthrough: paper clip made invisible

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This is just an example, the technology is already here. I heard an extensive interview about it a couple of years ago but cannot remember right now where, it was a scientist at M.I.T. I believe.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
interesting they use calcite

calcite is also located in the third eye pineal gland and I have been doing much research on getting calcite to resonate using specific devices.

we are real close to an enlightenment age

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballsdeep
We should brainstorm as many uses for this as possible, I'm wondering what every day uses it could have as well as the obvious military/intel applications.
edit on 23-2-2011 by ballsdeep because: (no reason given)

Hide all the nasty cables under my desk.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Wars in the future will be fought by invisible robots

Thoughts?

LOL! How about not having a motivation to war...? Welcome to the Ethical Planetarian Party (linked in my sig.).

Still, this is very exciting. I love science! Thanks for bringing this article to ATS.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchIlluminatus
That's pretty cool but I'd hate to be the person that drops it and has it find it on the floor

The military will surely pick this technology up once it becomes more larger and effective. It would make assassins jobs and espionage easier for the alphabet soup of agencies that we have.

I would assume that you could use billions of something small to make a large thing like a jet disapear

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Scientists are a step closer to creating a cloaking device after making an object visible to the naked eye disappear for the first time.

In the past, researchers have only been able to "cloak" microscopic objects using extremely complicated physics and so-called meta-materials made on a tiny scale.

But a new study at the University of Birmingham in the UK has taken a major step forward by making a paper clip invisible - an object thousands of times bigger than in previous experiments.

Full Article: www.theage.com.au...

This is pretty cool, I wonder how feasible it is to use this technology in fabric (physically and economically)..?

Wars in the future will be fought by invisible robots

Thoughts?

I think wars are already being fought by invisible robots! I can't see them but I hear them all the time! They are pretty small but are self aware so they will get bigger.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
If somone used this technology to cloak explosives..

we would all have a worse world because of it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Some interesting information pertaining to Crystal Use in "Law of One" - The Ra Material. Check it out, has some pretty interesting and seemingly somewhat accurate information as far as crystal properties and uses. Just a side note...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join