It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A quality image. Screw you David Cameron.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GodForbid

Try and get this published in an english newspaper .... if you can

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

That would be impossible I fear
and the truth is 90% of the masses would neither care nor understand it.
edit on 24-2-2011 by GodForbid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Unfortunate fact about peaceful protest? It doesn't really accomplish much. You're basically admitting that no matter how upset you are about something, you're not going to do anything about it.

Protest needs to be combined with some sort of action. Not necessarily violence, but something needs to be done that says, "listen to us, or there will be a price to pay." Else there is no incentive to listen.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

Trying to explain taxes to Americans is sort of like trying to teach calculus to a schnauzer. You know they won't ever get it, so why are you taking the time to try?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
How long we keep taking this? Useless discussions, more and more threads of the same madness.

Don't think why do you read them then? My answer to that is, maybe we got to get mad. That's why I keep reading this nonsense

I've lost the fear of death, cause this all is no existence. I am sorry but you and I are the ones that are guilty of all worlds miseries. We give them by choice the power/and stealth they have.

There is no future for nobody this way. Europe(eternal debt-slave-and religious and governmental slave)(America(eternal debt-slave-and religious and governmental slave)Africa(debt-slave-and religious and governmental slave)(Asia( eternal debt-slave-and religious and governmental slave)

Come on?? Just run power supply and agriculture, the rest expand your creation. This is the way to go in the end.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Quick to call me an immigrant, very quick on assumptions, quick to get it wrong, very quick, but not quick enough to apologise.
That is digusting, sorry.

Do you just write things or do you think about them before you write them?
I would like an apology from both of you who got starred by calling me an immigrant in the UK.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
Quick to call me an immigrant, very quick on assumptions, quick to get it wrong, very quick, but not quick enough to apologise.
That is digusting, sorry.

Do you just write things or do you think about them before you write them?
I would like an apology from both of you who got starred by calling me an immigrant in the UK.

Apologies, however you did make it sound that way, referring to us as "you" etc, it was certainly not meant to cause offence, it wasn't a racist term or anything, just that's the word to describe what it is, and it's true that immigrants often or always do recieve more help from the government than British born Britains do.

Your original point was kind of void anyway, as you were talking about a long time ago, things have changed here a lot.
edit on 24-2-2011 by GodForbid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Thank you!

Im from Gibraltar mate. We are stuck to Spain, down the south. I have two sides to my family, Scottish and Spanish

Nice lil mix for ya

Yes I do know what you mean and it is a disgrace what is happening in the UK.
At the moment I reside in Barcelona but im thinking of moving back down south to my place as this is gettin worse and worse.
I should have explained myself better

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

No problem apology was deserved for my hasty assumption.
I'd love to live in Gibraltar, looks like a lovely place.
All the best to you.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Thanks honest. Sometime's I can get too firm with my comments or too wreckless hehe.
Well maybe we get to know each other better and when you visit one day, we'll meet, it's a very small place.

U2me if you want.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Everybody by now should know that Cameron is an Anti-British Marxist and everyone who voted for him clearly has no political knowledge.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I agree! It's quite ironic that we have a PM who wasn't even voted in by the electorate. I voted, it's people who can't be arsed to vote that are the problem. That's why we're lumbered with this disgrace of a coalition. Quite frankly they make me want to honk my guts up!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join