It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashing UFO in sky in North-East PA RIGHT NOW!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
This object is making small rapid movements in the same area of the sky I witnessed strange lights on Wed. and Friday night. If you can, look and record this. I have nothing but a cell phone, and I cant capture it. I talked to my friend in the next town over, and he stood there in the street and described to me what it was doing as I watched it. It turned redish, appear to move in rapid patterns back and fourth, and was rotating, and flashing.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... the thread I started earlier today from the lights I've been seeing since Wed the 16th.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
In what direction are you looking?
Hold your fists, thumb up, at an arm's length. How many fists above the horizon is it?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Hold your fists, thumb up, at an arm's length. How many fists above the horizon is it?

Bump
SnF

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Anything yet?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Phage, your close by aren't you?
Can you see it?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I didn't realize this was being bumped and got super excited and ran to check outside to see if anything was happening in the skies of western PA...Nothing.

You ever get a video?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by misfitsquid
I didn't realize this was being bumped and got super excited and ran to check outside to see if anything was happening in the skies of western PA...Nothing.

You ever get a video?

Radar shows clouds around the mountains of State College. Other than that, clear skies.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
No Pics or Video?

I'm dissapointed, again !!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitsquid

I'm currently tracking 3 aircraft, one is an unknown aircraft that departed from Reading Regional going west, a FedEx Boeing 777 going SE, and a Boeing 738 going north into Canada

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Hmmm. Unknown aircraft is now off radar.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

hey phage,
where you been?
u snuck back in
on the forum without
even a hello?

and a pretty neat idea using the fist

sure wish there was a pic of it or even
a video.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Sorry guys, I got my mom up and we were watching it, tried to get some photographs of it (shes a photographer) and no luck. I am in the South end of Columbia county, looking north east. it is still there, and is the lowest "star" in the sky, and the brightest. It's not making its maneuvers now, however it is still flashing. It seemed to move a lot, then settle, make a few circles and went back and forth sometimes, once a zig zag. It also settled higher in the sky before becoming less active and I came inside.

Another thing I saw, my mom said the space station is visible tonight, and I was looking for it, and hoping to spot it to rule that out (however with the maneuvers it made it was def not the ISS) and I pressed my face against the glass window, and lined an inner brace in the window up to this one yellow star that I also thought was moving in a steady slow line going West. It was moving, and I read a thread a few nights back where all the stars semingly moved.

My friend a town over saw two other "stars" moving, and said it looked like it had "frog legs" thrusting them into place. I did not see that, however I am beyond a doubt certain the original UFO is still there, and is indeed flashing or rotating brightly, and was making some small rapid movements. Some movements were very notable.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SixX1874

I'm heading back out for a cell phone pic or vid, i guess anything is better than none for now. I've been on the phone with multiple friends within the area, different towns, and my own mother, and we all could see the same thing. I asked them to describe what it was doing, and what they were seeing while I watched, and they were seeing every movement I did. I know to most this isn't hard evidence to you, but for me seeing it in person, wow! My mind is blown!

I can't even get a dot of light on my camera phone, the moon is reflecting off the snow and it's too bright for it to pic up such a distant light, despite it being bright. Same with my moms Cannon. I have another thread open from witnessing three flashing lights in that part of the sky on Wednesday night around 10:30-11pm (while i was driving I witnessed them), and they were over/near a Nuke Plant. two days later on Friday at 10pm, I witnessed what appeared to be a red foo fighter. Another witness in Harrisburg PA at 10pm saw a green foo fighter, calling it a meteorite, and a friend in Texas witnessed a green foo fighter zooming east at 12am the same night.

I've been looking for these things hoping to catch a glimpse at one, and the past week I've been seeing lights that I know I've never seen before, they resemble sighting videos. Though most are labeled a hoax, I'm thinking debunked videos are debunked and supported as hoaxes by a handful of insiders receiving a paycheck.

edit on 2/23/2011 by SixX1874 because: results

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I think you may be seeing the star Vega or Altair.
Maybe, maybe not.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I'm not saying that those stars can't be what I'm looking at, but me and 3 other people could see it moving and flashing. I suppose stars flash from clouds or swamp gas hahaha, but it was not stationary. I'll keep my eyes on it and see if it disappears or zooms off.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SixX1874

I'm not saying that those stars can't be what I'm looking at, but me and 3 other people could see it moving and flashing. I suppose stars flash from clouds or swamp gas hahaha, but it was not stationary. I'll keep my eyes on it and see if it disappears or zooms off.

Your moms a photographer and you can't get any pictures?
Due, gra a camera and tripod and take some focused photos.
For crying out loud.
Later.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

She told me why it wouldn't show up, something due to the moon light reflecting off the snow, i watched as she tried and it just wouldn't focus on it. Idk if it makes a difference, I'm no camera expert, but her lenses are all for portrait style, right up close and with controlled lighting.

I may have a vid from one of my friends who was watching it, he was looking for his tripod when I got off the phone with him. I wouldn't have that till tomorrow however, and I'm def driving to a better location when I meet with him tomorrow night to see if this comes back. We both saw a formation of lights in that area a few nights back. The plan is to drive to the nuclear power plant, and see if anything is in the sky above or around us, and have someone spot from my house in the country and try to guide us towards it. I really hope it works out, I've always wanted to see a saucer or something that rare up close in it's habitat.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SixX1874
I am in the South end of Columbia county, looking north east. it is still there, and is the lowest "star" in the sky, and the brightest. It's not making its maneuvers now, however it is still flashing.

Look again tonight. If it's there again you are looking at the star Vega. A beautifully bright star which, when low on the horizon scintillates (twinkles) wildly.

Something else of interest: autokinetic effect
edit on 2/23/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

join