It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grandest conspiracy (right one ATS) Youll have to read it to believe it!!!! serious

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BearTruth
Well now, I really have motivation to complete my 200 posts. I just get so caught up reading everyone's posts that by the time I am ready to post, someone has already made my point.

You beat me to it.
My point exactly.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld
more]CATS, now we're talkin....I didn't even know RATS existed until I read this thread. Is there a newbie guide somewhere for ATS members that discusses this? I know it would be nice to have discussion without having to worry about trolls, and the like...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Over the past couple of months I have found 3 really interesting topics that were 404'd. There was no reply to my inquiry as to their disappearance from the moderators.

if you want impartiality look elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I've never had a 404 on RATS. I do like that forum in that threads are normally more thought out, less histrionics and alot less trolling. But it's not like you're entering some mysterious inner sanctum or anything.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
So much speculation ....

As someone said in an earlier post, just work your way up the ladder to get to the really good stuff .... although i can't wait to get into RATS to escape some of the troll infested discussions here ...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
One night I was bored at work and decided to do some research on a much loved subject, cryptozoology. My google search produced ATS, and I have been on here at least once a week ever since.
---> First time I have heard of this!!!!
I would love to be a more active member, I just think that most of my posts are speculation so I don't offer them. I think that 200 posts is a ridiculous way to gain access to a more restricted area. Just because you post 200 replies does not mean that anything contained within those posts mattered.

What happened to quality vs quantity? Oh well, I have now decided I will comment on everything and anything.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
200 posts is a lot more reasonable than 5000 points. By this time in a year or two, I might actually have enough posts to go in there.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by King_John

It's actually really easy, you just turn that censoring device between your brain and mouth(fingers) off for 1 day!

edit on 24-2-2011 by brokenbullet56 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
YAY! post 200

RATS here I commmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

I've said too much, if you ever qualify for CATS you will be contacted through a u2u and be supplied with your own custom made avatar, until then try to enjoy the low level "secrets" available here and try not to think about it, in fact forget I ever said anything in the first place

Ok Dave. I want that custom made CAT avatar. I qualify, right?

I want one with eyes that move like yours.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join