It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grandest conspiracy (right one ATS) Youll have to read it to believe it!!!! serious

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
uhm,, remind me not to take any of you guys on any secret missions

Now I think we should bump the price for entry back up to 5000 points

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

I get the feeling I'm not going to get any more awnsers on this subject

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well since i'm nearly 200 posts, i may as well write this pointless comment.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Wait until they get to RATS and find out that the number one subject there is the necessary qualifications to get to the NEXT higher secret forum.

A carrot, a pole, and a string? 200 posts.... Watching people chase secret forums? Priceless!

~Heff

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I apoligize if this has been covered somewhere. But what are the requirement for CATS?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

AHA!!!

I knew it!

it just keeps going up and up

let me guess it goes rats, cats, bats etc..

edit on 22-2-2011 by monkofmimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

lmao TRATS
i cant wait to check that out tho.. troll free comon thats bomb diggity

link   
cats has been disbanded and renamed. is now called SCIats (sensitive compartmented information above top secret). it is a codeword subforum third level sector four.

it is invitation only and you have to be vouched by two SCI members. you are also given SCI level clearence for ats. if you are a SCIats member, when you click ats to visit the site, you are automatically rerouted to a password screen. you are given 2 options "codeword" or proceed to ats. you cannot access SCIats without the codeword. the codewords are randomly changed and a new codeword is automatically u2u to you when you log in for access on your next visit. the ats message waiting window will open and you have 35 seconds to memorize or write down the 15 digit code before it self deletes.

if you forget your password or fail to correctly log in (you are only give 1 chance incase of typo's) you permanently lose access.

forums on SCIats are not theories, they are more like updates, communications, relevent events and peer to peer information exchanges for members who want to be known only to each other. usually the information and subjects involve technical schematics, ufo footage that has been analyzed and proved authentic, usually posted by military sources for opinion and classification, and general dialogue on highly sensitive topics.

all threads and post self delete after 45 mins unless a mod. or op extends it. you have to remember the thread and type in the codeword for the day if you want to revisit it after it has been deleted.

i doubt any of the mods. know about it as there are only 45 members. and there is only one mod. who is completely anonymous and has no connection to ats.

edit on 22-2-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by P-M-H

HIDDEN from the average user. 90% of us.
proof TPTB are hiding info right on our fav site....

My gaining entry into RATS was the indicator that I have been promoted to the ranks of TPTB?
Oh wow! What an honor, I had no idea all this time. No wonder the Walmart door greeters always give me an extraordinary smile.

Joking aside, as mentioned before, used to have to pay points, now it's for members with 200+ post count.
Peace

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well I'm getting there.
Do I get 72 virgins?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAha

This kid thinks RATS is some GRAND conspiracy?

Wow... yeah, you have fun with that.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

So you haven't heard about the recent upgrade? We are now at the
4th level, sector 1......check your special U2U-X for more info.

edit on 2/22/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So how many member's does this site have?? I'm trying to calculate how many virgins have been offered up to get into rats

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by pazcat
It's true, that's where all the good stuff is.
You wouldn't believe the actual truth it's that super secret..

Not to mention the 70 virgins!!

I just knew keeping my 200th post in tact would be worth the wait!
*Popping over to RATS now*

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg
cool i didnt even know that parts of ATS cant be accessed by the average joe!

I wonder whats in their

Nothing much, just intelligent discussion, friendly debates and info sharing on subjects, plans to unleash our power as the real NWO, how to perfect our tech to drag Nibiru into Earth's orbit, the usual...

Do we have to be suicide typers to get to the section with the 70 virgins? I want into that place
edit on 22-2-2011 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
RATS is "thetan" free and everyone is "clear". Oh BTW folks, the plans for the free energy machine will probably be posted tomorrow once they are cleared by the Orions in RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRATS.

It's a 200 post requirement to keep out riff raff. Not that new members are riff raff, seldom are they, but that section is like an executive summary of current events and points of interest. The topics are probably covered by numerous duplicate posts out here daily but the information in there is less cluttered and congruent.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I"m a regular visitor of CATS - you have to claw
your way to the top when you get in, but you can
do it if you have a cool cat avatar!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well now, I really have motivation to complete my 200 posts. I just get so caught up reading everyone's posts that by the time I am ready to post, someone has already made my point.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

It's a 200 post requirement to keep out riff raff.

I kinda like riff raff....

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

LOL!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join