It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planetary Alignment / Earthquake Watch Feb 22nd 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Can you say New Zealand?
Let's hope and pray that was it. No other earthquakes for a while although we might get hit with the aftermath of a huge CME from the other day

It is SO interesting that 107 whales beached themselves hours before the NZ earthquake. I wonder why? I wonder if their sonar gets mess up because an earthquake really shouldn't disrupt and disturb sea life too much.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The video appears to be made well before the New Zealand quake which is quite alarming giving that in March were suppose to align with a distant comet. This makes me feel uneasy as i am located in the New Madrid Fault line.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRstl1000

The video appears to be made well before the New Zealand quake which is quite alarming giving that in March were suppose to align with a distant comet. This makes me feel uneasy as i am located in the New Madrid Fault line.

I don't know what I can possibly say to comfort you as I am in the same boat as you because if the New Madrid goes, it'll affect Florida in a nano-second I'd imagine. Plus, we just had a 3.5 earthquake in the Gulf and now there are baby dolphins washing up on shore.

This planet is a mess. Literally and figuratively.

If a natural disaster doesn't give us the opportunity to restart then the Elite will do something to cause it.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I just hope that the fact that 17 dolphins died on the Gulf Coast doesn't mean that it's a precursor to another earthquake in the GOM area. Heaven forbid!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

HA

Where do you find all this information....... You seem to consistently bring to our attention so much stuff.....

It's all interesting and you must have your fingers in so many pies !!

Regarding the Video of planetary alignments, are there any other 'forecasts' in March etc etc or was this just a series of one ?

Regards

PDUK

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tasty Canadian

well it is.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Just to play Devils Advocate here,
How do we know when this video was made?
Is there any way to prove this?

If it was indeed made before the NZ earth Quakes then I am stunned.
And I will definately be paying closer attention to planetary alignments from now on.

On a side note,
When do we get to say "It's Here"?

I keep saying it's coming, it's coming but, I am starting to think IT'S HERE!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Just to play Devils Advocate here,
How do we know when this video was made?
Is there any way to prove this?

If it was indeed made before the NZ earth Quakes then I am stunned.
And I will definately be paying closer attention to planetary alignments from now on.

On a side note,
When do we get to say "It's Here"?

I keep saying it's coming, it's coming but, I am starting to think IT'S HERE!

You cannot change or modify the date on YouTube. This was made Dec 26, 2010

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Ok well this needs to be front page pronto!
This is the stuff dreams are made of.
Now, I will sit back and wait for the first $#&** to come in here and spout off the tired @$$ed line that we are all too accustomed to hearing.

Awww heck I'll just beat him to it.

"If you make enough predictions one of them is bound to come true"

The problem with that is,
This was a very specific prediction and the author went out of his way to clearly define exactly what his method was to make such a bold claim. Part of me wants to dig deeper because I am having a hard time wrapping my head around how such an accurate prediction can be made.
This really needs to be studied further.
I will not let this one be buried.
Calling all ATS members,
Your opinions are needed and valued.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

It was uploaded to Youtube 12/26/10

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Excellent rendition of a typical ATS-Debunker!!

This is pretty impressive though, huh?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Layla
reply to post by Screwed

It was uploaded to Youtube 12/26/10

That's correct

Some people just know how to read the cosmos. I think we all know/knew how to only we forgotten.
Damn dumbing down of our DNA!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK

HA

Where do you find all this information....... You seem to consistently bring to our attention so much stuff.....

It's all interesting and you must have your fingers in so many pies !!

Regarding the Video of planetary alignments, are there any other 'forecasts' in March etc etc or was this just a series of one ?

Regards

PDUK

I hope people see it as helpful or at least interesting opposed to conjuring up fear (which 3 people on here seem to think that's my main objective).
I am a member of many alternative sites and have alerts emailed to me. In fact, I posted an email on here last night (on Nibiru) only, it was removed. Deleted. Gone. I also had another thread removed.

So.....I don't know what's going on but I will continue to share whatever pertinent or interesting items I come across until I am perma-banned which I hope doesn't happen. This is my favorite stomping ground.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I believe you have lots of folks who appreciate what you find. I know I am one of them.
I enjoy reading all of your threads! You find some pretty interesting stuff!
S&F
Thank you for providing this important information!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

this guy got it right on the dot....

first with a volcanic eruption in Philippines
www.huffingtonpost.com...

and then the Earthquake New Zealand quake

wow

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Well I definitely appreciate what you post here, even if it seems "out there" you bring up some good topics for discussion.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I don't know what I can possibly say to comfort you as I am in the same boat as you because if the New Madrid goes...just had a 3.5 earthquake in the Gulf...baby dolphins washing up on shore.

This planet is a mess. Literally and figuratively.

If a natural disaster doesn't give us the opportunity to restart then the Elite will do something to cause it.

Greetings:

Again, timely beyond coincidence. S&F my friend. The NZ quake was the tipping point for me to realize that time is, indeed, short. I linked my previous post to your (apparently deleted) thread on Nibiru and so far, received no response.

I suppose it is time to remove the proffered message from the "dream" state where I hid it in plain sight for those discerning few to somehow be lead there, understand the message, and take pro-active steps. My bad... Perhaps, in my attempt to spoon-feed, I laid it too deeply between the lines. That now changes. Watch for my new post today:

"October 2011 Surprise - Triple Threat From Space
Foretells Disaster!"

In Peace & Light
tfw

edit on 23/2/2011 by thorfourwinds because: OOPS! moment-hit wrong key, not ready to post

edit on 23/2/2011 by thorfourwinds because: fix quote

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Interesting thread, there is a theory which suggests that eclipse events are followed by seismic events, it has something to do with the extra gravitational pull on the mantle similar to the pull on the oceans by the moon. I've included a link to some more detailed explanation of this
news.nationalgeographic.com...

If there is any truth to this and it seems plausible to me, the Galactic alignment predicted for 2012 takes on far more significance.

edit on 23-2-2011 by Hephaestus because: (no reason given)

top topics

join