It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"CIA spy" Davis was giving nuclear bomb material to Al-Qaeda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

look at my above post

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

will do and thanx for the info

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Here is the first source I saw mention that he is with the CIA. It was put online at 2:38 PM EST on Sunday. I remember an EU Times article source linking to it. I think the whole fissile material rumor is just a twist on the real story, but that is just my opinion. I even remember the EU Times using Sorcha Faal articles as source from time to time.

guardian.co.uk

Pakistani suspicions about Davis's role were stoked by the equipment police confiscated from his car: an unlicensed pistol, a long-range radio, a GPS device, an infrared torch and a camera with pictures of buildings around Lahore. "This is not the work of a diplomat. He was doing espionage and surveillance activities," said the Punjab law minister, Rana Sanaullah, adding he had "confirmation" that Davis was a CIA employee. A number of US media outlets learned about Davis's CIA role but have kept it under wraps at the request of the Obama administration. A Colorado television station, 9NEWS, made a connection after speaking to Davis's wife. She referred its inquiries to a number in Washington which turned out to be the CIA. The station removed the CIA reference from its website at the request of the US government.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I know this thread was untrue as in it was untrue to assume that this guy was supplying Nukes to Al’Qa’ida but....

Why was it removed to the hoax forum?

I think it should have been but I am curious. Most of the time rubbish like this hangs around for a while with everyone arguing about it.

link   

Originally posted by DragonTattooz

Originally posted by kevinunknown

The dude is a serious badass and a couple of idiots messed with him. Ooops.

You have to be a serious badass to be roaming around in a very very unstable countries infested with fanatics of different groups (Al Qaida, Taliban, ISI etc etc). Something doesnt sound right. Seems like he is being setup to be used as a scapegoat to achieve an objective indirectly by someone.

link   
Don’t be so quick to dismiss this story.

We are all aware that the United States has lied about who this person is and what he was doing, now that is a FACT.

We also are aware that the United States will supply or create the opportunity for terrorism, in and outside the United States proper, this too is a FACT.
We also are aware that the United States is losing control over the value of the dollar and the political direction of the New World Order.

We can determine that the political unrest that the rest of the world is experiencing is going to show up inside the United States very soon. We can see forms of this in Wisconsin, Ohio, Indiana, and Florida already.

We also are aware that when the United States Government wants to change direction it always uses the same tactic, problem, reaction, solution. In many cases it was a False Flag event.

The conclusion is that without an “Event” the United States Government is having a difficult time with control at present.

So, I am just saying don’t be so quick to dismiss the report that this “Agent” was involved in a scheme to create an “Event” with deniability.

edit on 22-2-2011 by brokedown because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

because The european times said it and their Sasha Faals mouth piece.

Sasha Faal has been shown numerous times to be a regular hoaxer.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kolcath

hoax? this story was from the mainstream media! anyway if it is apologies to all.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kolcath

I think just about every ATSer has been caught out by Sasha Faal at some time or other, I know I have so don't worry about it.

heres the EU times have a good look around, it's slick, proffesional and none of its true
www.eutimes.net...

every now and then a journalist from another site gets tricked by it and steals their stories and so it spreads.

Ex

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
WHY is this thread in the Hoax section?
My concern is how many there are out there like him,
not that it isn't possible

( main stream media IS covering this story, also)
edit on 2/22/2011 by Ex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

Don’t get me wrong I agree that this is untrue, that is not the same to me as a hoax. How do we know this hoaxer authored the original information and so on.

It amazes me that ATS will happily allow the numerous obvious hoax’s and BS yet move this to the hoax forum.

Again I would like to stress I know this story is BS, said so before it was put to the hoax forum I just disagree with moving it.

Strange I know but it’s how I feel about this.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex

there really is a caught cia agent, the thing they made up is the whole giving a bomb to al queda

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

The way I see it is Sasha Faal has a "special" place in the hearts of those that have previously come accross him.

for as long as I've been on this site the staff have had a zero tollerance aproach to his postings, as soon as he's realized to be the source they stick the thread in the hoax pile.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolcath
reply to post by kolcath

hoax? this story was from the mainstream media! anyway if it is apologies to all.

Please do NOT feel in anyway that you need to apologize. Your bringing this story to us was not a HOAX.

Some are intensely conditioned to regard any news with a Sorcha Faal connection to be "AutoHOAX" material... (and for the most part, Sorcha Faal material seems the most consistently incorrect, inflammatory, sensationalistic material I have ever seen on the net... aside from blatant satire.)

We do not all agree that such a determination marks the end of the dialog.... and for those who are so inclined to end it, I am glad that they can be satisfied and move on....

For me this requires much more analytical legerdemain.... Note the progression of the information ... editors and publishers 'funneled' this article through several layers of media... (all corporate-conglomerate-owned I must point out) before you found it. The timing, the communication.. the 'commodity' that is the information.... all bears analysis.

Even in HOAXES (as defined by the peculiar practices of our community) - there can be meaningful intelligence to be gleaned, even if only from the effort put forth in propagating the story... who did it... and why....

At ATS we are not just news "consumers"... we are analysts ourselves, and no one member gets to close the book on the story....

Don't be too alarmed at the thread move to the HOAX forum.... even those who want to move everything they dislike to it, don't agree on what exactly a HOAX is.... ask two of them and you will get two different answers... or one so full of provisos and conditions that it is more of a catch-all category....

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

understood. just thought that everyone should know. thanks for the insight.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Why cant I find this story on ANI's website? Sounds a bit fishy to me.

I like this snippet the best:

While the US insists that Davis is one of their diplomats, and the two men he killed were robbers, Pakistan says that the duo were ISI agents sent to follow him after it was discovered that he had been making contact with al Qaeda, after his cell phone was tracked to the Waziristan tribal area bordering Afghanistan, the paper said.

Doesnt that usually work the other way around .... a CIA agent following the ISI after discovering they were meeting with the Taliban or al Qaeda?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

I can't find the ANI source either... wouldn't it be spiffy if we are actually witnessing the insertion of propaganda into the mainstream?

Not surprising, mind you, just neat.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
As per another news site, he was belived to be working with the bad guys in Pakistan...visit the link below.

LI NK

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join