It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"CIA spy" Davis was giving nuclear bomb material to Al-Qaeda

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
admin edit:Yet another "Sorcha Faal" HOAXED story... Moved to the dreaded ATS [HOAX] Forum

"CIA spy" Davis was giving nuclear bomb material to Al-Qaeda

in.news.yahoo.com

Double murder-accused US official Raymond Davis has been found in possession of top-secret CIA documents, which point to him or the feared American Task Force 373 (TF373) operating in the region, providing Al-Qaeda terrorists with "nuclear fissile material" and "biological agents," according to a report.
Russia's Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) is warning that the situation on the sub-continent has turned "grave" as it appears that open warfare is about to break out between Pakistan and the United States, The European Union Times reports.

The SVR warned in its report that the ap
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 2-22-2011 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
no wonder the us are making a big deal out of getting davis back.if true this is dispicable and shows the evil and treachery that is facing us on a daily basis. i truly hope this brings down this evil disgusting empire. but we all know it wont. in fact its a wonder its being aired on the mainstream media.

in.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Nope it won't, it'll get brushed under the rug~

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
Nope it won't, it'll get brushed under the rug~

well that rug is getting a bit hard to ignore now as its about the same size as the pink elephant in the room.

I think too much stuff has been swept under that rug for so long its about to all come spewing out from under it.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Unfortunately, no, because what the people don't understand is under that rug, is a deep dark hole, that has been dug for the past 50+years or so....so the crap is hidden very well.....USG atrocity of sorts.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by Sly1one

Unfortunately, no, because what the people don't understand is under that rug, is a deep dark hole, that has been dug for the past 50+years or so....so the crap is hidden very well.....USG atrocity of sorts.

good point...

damn it...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Why would they risk it by using this guy? Wouldn't there be better way of getting the same work done? I still think its a Smokescreen.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

more from the source

The most ominous point in this SVR report is "Pakistan's ISI stating that top-secret CIA documents found in Davis's possession point to his, and/or TF373, providing to al Qaeda terrorists "nuclear fissile material" and "biological agents", which they claim are to be used against the United States itself in order to ignite an all-out war in order to re-establish the West's hegemony over a Global economy that is warned is just months away from collapse," the paper added.

unbelievable

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kolcath

Conflicting reports, Task Force 373 does not supply terrorists with nuclear material according to wikileaks they assassinate terrorists. Another conflicting report, the SVR claim that based on what the ISS are saying that this man works for the CIA, but the State Department claim he is a diplomat who shot the two men in self defence. The two stories are conflicting one saying this is just a accident, probably really quite a normal thing to happen in some parts of Pakistan and another is claiming this is all part of a massive Hollywood type false flag conspiracy.

Let’s face it, this is probably just anti American propaganda from the Russians, do you remember that old saying about not believing everything you read in the papers, that also applies to the internet.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
United States thank you for makeing the world a safer place for my kids to grow up in

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It may be irrelevant but for the record....

This news reaches us from .... a report in India's Yahoo News service... quoting a London article which itself was quoting the Asian News International ... which brings us allegations of supposed Russian intelligence ... thus eliminating any possibility to vet the source..... that doesn't make it untrue.... just an incredibly circuitous piece of news......

When an accusation of this magnitude constitutes the bulk of the article.. I expect a more robustly defined source and a clearly focused point towards which we can look for confirmation.....

and once again .... this doesn't make it untrue ....

but it is responsible to know how these stories get tossed around..... and bear in mind... unlike us, the average "news consumer" - especially overseas - will just read this and say "Wow." buying into the tale with almost no hesitation or scrutiny whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kolcath

Another reason we must work to save Americans from being dragged into a fire they are unwittingly being herded towards by elite powers who do not have an agenda for anything but ultimate control of all. Innocent Pakistanis also need consideration and the same goes for their PTB.

This story stinks of cover-up to me and must be shown to be what it is and those responsible held accountable and visible. Me Thinks that the sweeper is preparing to lift the carpet and point in another direction. They confuse the whole thing on purpose with the foggy and multiple angles.

Maybe this will become clear, but from what perspective, I don't know. I also hate the fact that this is one isolated case and just HOW MANY more operations have been sent, are being planned and are going on right now?

Dodgy B'stards.............Stinks..............Stop it!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

good point but it would explain why davis was so desperate to escape shooting two men

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
When an accusation of this magnitude constitutes the bulk of the article.. I expect a more robustly defined source and a clearly focused point towards which we can look for confirmation.....

Different take on the same story by IndianExpress. No clear sources.

INDIANEXPRESS_LINK

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Another conflicting report, the SVR claim that based on what the ISS are saying that this man works for the CIA, but the State Department claim he is a diplomat who shot the two men in self defence.

Fact is, the job of diplomats is to spy and talk leaders into serving the US. I bet most of them are CIA agents in the first place.

But it's very likely the guy had to defend himself from the ISI agents.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
guys, this story came from the european union time originally, which means its a sasha faal original.

for the older members shame on you for just jumping on the bandwagon, remember "deny ignorance"

for the newer ones look up sasha faal.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by kolcath

Let’s face it, this is probably just anti American propaganda from the Russians,

i hear you i truly hope you are right just thought people should know. thanks for replying

link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by kolcath

Conflicting reports, Task Force 373 does not supply terrorists with nuclear material according to wikileaks they assassinate terrorists. Another conflicting report, the SVR claim that based on what the ISS are saying that this man works for the CIA, but the State Department claim he is a diplomat who shot the two men in self defence. The two stories are conflicting one saying this is just a accident, probably really quite a normal thing to happen in some parts of Pakistan and another is claiming this is all part of a massive Hollywood type false flag conspiracy.

Let’s face it, this is probably just anti American propaganda from the Russians, do you remember that old saying about not believing everything you read in the papers, that also applies to the internet.

The story I read said that the US admitted that he was a CIA operative. He said he was being robbed by the 2 guys, so they decided to forfeit their lives for a few bucks. Personally, I don't believe he was working with al-queda. The dude is a serious badass and a couple of idiots messed with him. Ooops.

Did you read about the security nightmare this has created? They have him secluded in an area of a prison and his guards are not allowed to carry guns. Then there is an outer ring of armed security. Then they have dogs tasting his food for poison....lol

link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Its even more down a rabbit hole than that. The Russian source is the ISI. Now there is a group of upstanding world citizens with no agenda what so ever.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Another conflicting report, the SVR claim that based on what the ISS are saying that this man works for the CIA, but the State Department claim he is a diplomat who shot the two men in self defence. The two stories are conflicting

what do you expect them to say-"Yes he's a CIA spy engaged in spying?"

Also, this looks like a reputable article. It's on Yahoo. Why is this in the Hoax forum?

Here is another article from BBC implicating him in the CIA

www.guardian.co.uk...

edit on 22-2-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join