It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO matter so repeated and so discussed on ATS ............ Suspicious ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
i don't know why i am so suspicious about the UFO matter.

why we should be searching for them and thinking about them while we have

lots of problems on earth.

i think we should focus on problems like : how to solve problems on earth ?

how can we get more helpful information about each other.

how we can analyze problems and how to look at from all aspects.

while something very odd and disturbing like illuminati and masons

exist.we do know they are real but we are seeking aliens and UFO's

isn't this some kind of distraction ??

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Ok, so you're saying no one on earth should ever look at or even think about UFO's or perhaps life on other planets?? Seriously..

EDIT: People have different interests. If you don't like UFO's or think they are a distraction, the solution is simple, search for something else.

edit on 22-2-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

There are many boards on ATS for you to discuss the matters you mention , this being an Aliens and UFO's forum it's hardly surprising you find people more interested in investigating the phenomenon .

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Very narrow minded OP, i think that many people can juggle between two topics. It's not like everyone in the entire world is focused on UFO's.

You must have been interested too to have been looking in the UFO forum

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I don't think he's dismissing people's interest in it, more asking why we try to look for life away from our planet when we have enoough issues to concentrate on.

As for me, a lot of our problems cant be easily solved and I guess people need a "distraction" to stop ourselves being bored of the mundane existence we live day after day.

link   
I am a believer in UFO/ET. Your opinions on what the worlds people should be focusing on are not incorrect. We can focus on that AND the UFO phenomena as well.

I don't know about anyone else, but I like to think of ET as a basis for what humanity could one day accomplish if we get past our ego/separation issues. And maybe they are here to help guide us through all the issues we have created upon this planet. Humans are the children, ET is like the parent... We need to be shown what we are doing is wrong because otherwise how will we ever break free of it if we think that "This is all there is".

while something very odd and disturbing like illuminati and masons exist

This comment makes you no different than the UFO speculators. Not that I deny the existence of the Illuminati but your statement comes across as pretty absolute which you cannot prove to me with 100% certainty. Does that mean its a waste of time to spend energy on researching them?
edit on 22/2/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

link   
When I was a little child they said me those are our friends those
are our enemies and with those you have nothing to do. Some
secrets have been translating only through the family in all times.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
People will always have problems with other people. We would never get off the planet if we wanted to fix all of our problems first.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

there are lots of problems in the way of living on other planets.

1.like very variation of temperature in day and night
2. poisonous gas in atmosphere .
3.going through Van Allen radiation belt

One of the belts of intense ionizing radiation in space about the earth formed by high-energy charged particles which are trapped by the geomagnetic field Read more: www.answers.com...

4.there is no water on other planets but ice

5.movie makers have made stories such as UFO's and made you more interested

6.information given us is through NASA or Other organs.
(40 years ago people believed that moon trip is possible)

and the most important : American government lied about moon trip.

by the reasons i think there more important topics to talk about and discuss.

I want you to review and look again at topic.

ufo matter is not so important not traveling to other planets.

we (people) are trapped in miss-inforamtion or diss-information situation

edit on 22/2/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantomufo matter is not so important mo traveling to other planets.

I think it is HIGHLY important. What can we gain from looking at the technologies of these visitors. How do they survive all the points you stated in your above post. Does this prove to us that you don't need water for life. And question after question. The UFO matter will help answer our questions about space travel faster than our own technology and limited minds will.

And another point, not to start a fight with you, but everything you say seems to come across as absolute. MASON AND ILLUMINATI EXIST. NASA NEVER WENT TO THE MOON. Ect. If you have some secret source that can prove to us that these things ARE absolutes then please share... otherwise except the fact that some of the basis of your ideas might be wrong.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

by the reasons i think there more important topics to talk about and discuss.

I want you to review and look again at topic.

ufo matter is not so important mo traveling to other planets.

Thanks for the offer but I'm going to continue being interested in this topic and I'm going to continue to see it as nothing but a fascinating topic and definitely NOT a distraction - which It isn't. And again, if you don't like it, then feel free not to read it, no ones forcing you to after all.

Oh, and yeah, they probably did go to the moon.

Couldn't agree more with the above poster also, they took the words right out of my mouth.

edit on 22-2-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

there are lots of problems in the way of living on other planets.
1.like very variation of temperature in day and night
2. poisonous gas in atmosphere .
3.going through Van Allen radiation belt
4.there is no water on other planets but ice

Problems for who , them or us ?

Lied how ? , which Moon trip ?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by warbird03

I just want you to focus on the topic.

i am saying UFO is not important. i am not talking about space traveling.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by warbird03

I just want you to focus on the topic.

i am saying UFO is not important. i am not talking about space traveling.

Wow, I know you are not talking to me but I want to say this ONCE again.

**By looking at the technologies of the UFO we can learn more about civilizations that are NOT us and how THEY overcame their global issues/obstacles to become a space-travelling race. This could in turn teach us alot about humanity and where we have gone wrong. Maybe even help us work through our issues.

I said I didn't want to fight, but I just read your signature and I get the feeling why now you think the way you do.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This shouldn't be taken as a jab at the op but more the state of mind that would cause someone to form a thread like this, it's not just here at ATS it's all over the web on every forum I visit. That whole mindset has always bothered me, the "you shouldn't do this because that's more important" or "A is better than B so disregard B" That whole mentality is useless, in other words there will always be something more important or better than what interests you so don't bother wasting your time on anything unless it fits into my narrow world view of importance. People will argue their stance until they're blue in the face when in reality they have no dog in the fight, it's borderline trolling. So you feel the ufo subject is not worthy of study great move on to something you feel is worthwhile.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

You misunderstood my point. If we only focused on the human race's problems before anything else, we would never get anywhere because we will never have all our problems solved.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
ok.

I got Your points and excuse if I wasted your precious time.

thank you all friends

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

ok.

I got Your points and excuse if I wasted your precious time.

thank you all friends

The last thing I want to do is discourage a new member so I apologize if my post seemed a little harsh. My point is, and it's been said by other members in this thread, ATS is a very big place with a wide spectrum of topics to discuss. Instead of focusing your energy on those topics you disagree with dig into those that do interest you, believe me no matter how much you think you know there's always more to learn. Who knows, in time you may find yourself right back here in the ufo forum with a new outlook on the subject.

new topics

top topics

join