It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Morning, Friends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Hi ya'll...I'm Blue. I've been a reader here for maybe a year now and have decided to come out of hiding
. I believe it's time for all truthers and peace-lovers to make our voices heard, to work together to change what's happening on our big rock, so here I am.

I look forward to making new friends here.

Peace and love to ya'll!
Blue

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by HippyBlue

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hey Hippyblue.

Welcome to ATS! I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to reading your posts.

Cya around........

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS dude

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Hello HippyBlue, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Off Topic, One Liners, and Backscratching Posts.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Hefficide,
ATS member and Moderator.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Good Morning Blue and Welcome!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and I look forward to seeing your posts.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, contributions to peace are always helpful. Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hi & welcome from another newb
great attitude & signature there... love is the word

You lucky getting beer-drinking emoticons from OL for your welcome... i'm in a huff, cos i didn't

*needs a crying-emoticon*

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pattonisit

Explanation:
I'm very sorry that occured. My deepest apologies as no one likes to be overlooked or to feel like that etc.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Hi HippyBlue, and welcome to ATS community.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.
edit on 22/2/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Explanation: Flagged!
Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.
Peace and much love!
Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

Greetings Earthlings, Assorted Visitors and member OmegaLogos:

So, you are the helpful mod I've been hoping for?

So nice to know there is quality assistance out there. There should be a SINGLE help forum where all the questions that have been asked in the past are summarized and answered. Oh, there is? Why was that not pointed out in the beginning? Oh, that is how you weed out the wheat from the chaff. If a newbie can't figure out how to post correctly, it is obviously not displaying cognitive reasoning, and, therefore, cannot make it over the bar without assistance, whereby displaying for all to see (ATS staff especially), evidence of unfamiliarity with complex thinking and detective skills - interesting. A "Rorschach test" for the unsuspecting...

Meanwhile, thank you for your time and consideration.

OK, first, explain the flags, please. Where do they "end up" when one "stars & flags-(s&f)" a post?

How does one make a graphic "live" as a jump to a specific URL? I can do it w/words, but not sure of the graphic thing.

How does one "save" a post in progress without losing the HTML tags?

HERE is one of my recent posts so you will have a handle on where I am on "postabilityness" - a new word in the ATS lexicon?

And just who is Phage to completely ignore the above and other valid questions in this thread, yet he and his fan club get away with numerous inane one-liners? I see other mods (especially greeneyedleo (gotta love that girl - and, she sounds intelligent on the radio, too) rip other, "lesser-royalty" plain folks who get hammered for one-liners. Phage obviously is here and has the time to pester good folk like Human_Alien, yet seems reticent to answer questions of substance...just saying...and seems to have a superior attitude. Why all the fuss AND multiple stars for, quite frankly, posts lacking in the substance that many others have exhibited (gift0fpr0phecy, Skeptic Overlord, MrMask, pezza, ZeroGhost, laymanskeptic, UnknownSoldier, Pinke, M0r1arty, Frater210, even Springer)...I could go on, but you get the point. From what had been proffered from Phage to this point, it seems he cannot run with the big dogs previously mentioned. Why does he get so much leeway from the big guns at ATS? Enough carping.

How about my dream? Have I really gone off the cliff (since coming online at ATS), and just needed that minute nudge??

I would like your opinion, as you seem to be really interested in maintaining the quality benchmarks. I enjoy creating interesting posts, and my graphic design background comes in handy...its almost like making a short story online with each post. Plain type, one-liners does not get it for me.

How about this one...gotta have some fun, maintain a happy attitude and push a few buttons, right mate? I hope the recipient knows I am tugging on its leg - just a bit, ya think?

This is what I want to accomplish. Are you interested in being a part of the TEAM? (We need a snappy acronym for those letters - any ideas?) BTW, I sent this to masqua a few days ago and accidentally posted it to 'comments." I thought it was private, but it doesn't really matter. What do you think?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

In Peace & Light
tfw

edit on 22/2/2011 by thorfourwinds because: liynx

edit on 22/2/2011 by thorfourwinds because: spacetime continuum anomaly

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hello Blue. If you ever feel like your in a drinking mood be sure to come down to Canada.

Happy trails!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Thank ya'll for the warm welcome! I do indeed feel special for gettin' those beer-buddies
...in fact, I think I'll just go fetch myself a cold one right now.

I'm off to find nuggets-o-wisdom on the boards.

Peace,
Blue

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I know I'm late but I wanted to say hello to a fellow Hoosier, I too am from southern Indiana.

So welcome to ATS and if you have any questions I am not the one to ask

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Greetings Hefficide:

I see you out there all the time, so I will attempt contact again.

Perhaps I posted this plea to the wrong person and that is why I did not get an answer?

Somehow, I got the impression that OL was a mod. My bad???

posted on 22/2/2011 @ 10:27 AM this post reply to post by OmegaLogos

Greetings Earthlings, Assorted Visitors and member OmegaLogos:

So, you are the helpful mod I've been hoping for?

So nice to know there is quality assistance out there. There should be a SINGLE help forum where all the questions that have been asked in the past are summarized and answered. Oh, there is? Why was that not pointed out in the beginning? Oh, that is how you weed out the wheat from the chaff. If a newbie can't figure out how to post correctly, it is obviously not displaying cognitive reasoning, and, therefore, cannot make it over the bar without assistance, whereby displaying for all to see (ATS staff especially), evidence of unfamiliarity with complex thinking and detective skills - interesting. A "Rorschach test" for the unsuspecting...

Meanwhile, thank you for your time and consideration.

OK, first, explain the flags, please. Where do they "end up" when one "stars & flags-(s&f)" a post?

How does one make a graphic "live" as a jump to a specific URL? I can do it w/words, but not sure of the graphic thing.

How does one "save" a post in progress without losing the HTML tags?

HERE is one of my recent posts so you will have a handle on where I am on "postabilityness" - a new word in the ATS lexicon?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And just who is Phage to completely ignore the above and other valid questions in this thread, yet he and his fan club get away with numerous inane one-liners? I see other mods (especially greeneyedleo (gotta love that girl - and, she sounds intelligent on the radio, too) rip other, "lesser-royalty" plain folks who get hammered for one-liners. Phage obviously is here and has the time to pester good folk like Human_Alien, yet seems reticent to answer questions of substance...just saying...and seems to have a superior attitude. Why all the fuss AND multiple stars for, quite frankly, posts lacking in the substance that many others have exhibited (gift0fpr0phecy, Skeptic Overlord, MrMask, pezza, ZeroGhost, laymanskeptic, UnknownSoldier, Pinke, M0r1arty, Frater210, even Springer)...I could go on, but you get the point. From what had been proffered from Phage to this point, it seems he cannot run with the big dogs previously mentioned. Why does he get so much leeway from the big guns at ATS? Enough carping.

How about my dream? Have I really gone off the cliff (since coming online at ATS), and just needed that minute nudge??

I would like your opinion, as you seem to be really interested in maintaining the quality benchmarks. I enjoy creating interesting posts, and my graphic design background comes in handy...its almost like making a short story online with each post. Plain type, one-liners does not get it for me.

How about this one...gotta have some fun, maintain a happy attitude and push a few buttons, right mate? I hope the recipient knows I am tugging on its leg - just a bit, ya think?

This is what I want to accomplish. Are you interested in being a part of the TEAM? (We need a snappy acronym for those letters - any ideas?) BTW, I sent this to masqua a few days ago and accidentally posted it to 'comments." I thought it was private, but it doesn't really matter. What do you think?

In Peace & Light
tfw

And, while we're at it, why do I not get any response from STAFF when I send a message? Including, but not limited to, Springer.

I still have a question regarding the allotted time period to edit a post. ATS says 4 hours; I have been shut out in less than 2 hours...

It sure would be nice to hear from someone.

In Peace & Light
Thor

new topics

top topics

join