It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this light near the ISS ? Video included

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I did a thread last week on something I captured on NASA TV now I got another don't know what it is.

This is last weeks www.abovetopsecret.com... anybody with photo skills that can make that object more visible would be very welcome.

This one was captured last night very bright any idea what it could be.

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3

I don't know what it could be just seems to move up screen I did not get the last bit where it went out of shot sorry.
Hope you like I wait input.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
The Sun...
Looks like.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa5a820eae3c.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 22-2-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

Not saying it isn't the sun because I don't know what it is but if it is wouldn't land be visible till the sun went down there is no land visible

Edit you fixed the link but that dose not prove it's the sun but still a possibility can not say for sure.

And did you look at the link I put in from the last thread what could that be.

Thanks

edit on 052828p://2011-02-22T05:07:46-06:00222 by mars1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mars1

Your link not working.
And not saying it isn't the sun because I don't know what it is but if it is wouldn't land be visible till the sun went down there is no land visible

And did you look at the link I put in from the last thread what could that be.

Thanks

Oopss Sorry, I've posted the pic instead. It's been taken from NASAimages and it seems you cant link directly for a nickname and password is required.

The light in the other post, although seems to be close the ISS, could be -I'm assuming- some other celestial body, possibly a planet?

Thanks to you, these posts are always refreshing and challenging.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
It's so obviously part of the reflection coming from the sun it's just....yeah it's realllllly obvious. Anyone can see it's a reflection.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mars1

Not saying it isn't the sun because I don't know what it is but if it is wouldn't land be visible till the sun went down there is no land visible

edit on 052828p://2011-02-22T05:07:46-06:00222 by mars1 because: (no reason given)

The Sun is stationary star and we rotate. Even the ISS rotates. www.isstracker.com... That would cause the "moving effect". Depending on the camera position up in the ISS it could be possible there even were no traces of land coming into view.

I am just applying Ockham's Razor (easiest or regular explanation normally solves the mystery), but I of course could be wrong.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
i agree with the above, it is the sun.

either that or, god?

hi BTW

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
It's the sun becoming visible over the earth. The ISS orbits the earth every 90mins and has video'd many times the same thing.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Thanks for your reply I will put this down to the sun because I just have no other explanation but the one in the other thread is not the sun /planet/ satellite /nut /washer it just stops none of them would.

Thanks

top topics

join