It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An introduction, I suppose.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This feels strange.

Not the first time I have been here, nor is it the first time I have posted. I used to have an account, one that has been disabled because I fogot the security information to the email I created to be associated with the original.

No matter; I haven't a need for that name, or any of that information that was tied to it.

To be a bit up-front about why I am here, I am in search of someone who may be able to help me figure out what is happening to me.

I would like to go into more detail about it, but apparently there is a 20 post requirement before one can make their own threads/topics.

Essentially, I am looking for someone who works with any or all of the below:

Psychic/Etheral Energy
Chakras/Blockages
Remote Viewing
Clarivoyance
Is a Medium
Distance Healing

To some it may seem like a tall order, but I have dealt with quite a few before, I am just trying to get a 3rd(+) opinion on the matter.

I should note that I have very little interest in trying to have an argument to whether any of the above are possible, I am not here to persuade/dissuade anyone in their beliefs. I am simply trying to gain focus and greater control in my own life. I would prefer to use U2U for anyone thoroughy capable.

Thanks,
Waitingandwondering

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Waitingandwondering

Hi Waitingandwondering, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Sorry I can't help you with what your looking for, but thought I'd stop by and say hi. With you being aquainted with ATS already I'm sure you know there will be quite a few people claiming they are what you are requesting and who knows, there just might be one bona fide candidate. Good luck.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Thank you both for the welcome.

reply to post by sunsetatdawn

Sunset, I know how difficult it can be to find someone bonafide. I have a couple that I try to work with when I can, but as one might imagine, their...usefulness...often leaves them tied-up, or tired. Thier time is precious and I'm trying to come into my own.

Still, there are hurdles I cannot seem to overcome. This is why I've come here.

From all of my past experiences, I've found that those who are able to know will do so very easily...those that are left are on-lookers or charlatans. In other words, it will happen soon, or not at all.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Well I'm sorry your in what sounds like a bit of a rut but I'm sure the answers will come to you in one way or another. Hope your not left waiting and wondering for too long. The line from that classic song comes to mind; you can't always get what you want but you get what you need.

top topics

join