It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We know for a fact the world can be diffrent. What are we doing then?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Ahhh. That is too crux of the issue. All this existence plays out as a teaching tool for soul. The opportunities, limitations, challenges, triumphs, victories, defeats are all as they should be. I cannot force, but only hope for others to find what a big world it is out there. It may be that people are supposed to discover, or not discover the limitations of this world. I believe that the more awake to the universality of it all the sooner we can advance as a species. If that speeds up the return from whence we came I do not know. I just think it will make a world where lessons are learned easier, and make it possible for more advanced lessons as well. I might have it all wrong. Things may be exactly as they are supposed to be, and my time here has led to an attachment to physical realities' hopes and dreams.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

It is obviously all about "Discovery".
The story (experience) appears to involve this doesn't it?
From a child we start to discover first, some of the things about the "Primate" we experience the environment and others through.

Then unfortunately this slows down and stops… Perhaps at the age of 2 or younger as we have been distracted and forced into becoming involved with a material world so called before we have had a chance to rediscover ourselves again (Ourselves and Not referring to the primate)
Why?
Because we listened to the public education system, which brain washes us in to believing, we are something we’re Not.
At this Stage we have been humanised and believe in the species only, and believe the whole universe revolves around this species.

How to get over this stumbling block?

Easy.... Go back to when this discovery process stopped, before we were brainwashed by the System (Education; not just referring to school or University but also the teaching which goes on outside these institutions... i.e from our pears and news media work place etc)

This often means returning back to that 2 year old (a Child) and continue learning about the “Self” without abandoning the worldly experience.

This is where we once again discover the true self, what we really are (The observer) and what it is we are meant to be doing as a priority.
Then learn about the experience we are having regarding the World.

edit on 21-2-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join