It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We know for a fact the world can be diffrent. What are we doing then?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
If the world listen to all of us regulars, the world would be perfect.
No money, no authorities, just border-less land ruled by people like you and me.

Clean air, no use of credits, free food and all. The world is rich and scientific enough to live this way.

I can see all those newborn kids, with their blanc mind ready to engage on their child excitements. Expressing every limit of creation, without any other purpose then enrichment of us all.

I could go on forever with this imagination, but...

Why we choose this system instead?

I think to say owh its to big, ore what can you do about it, is over.
The internet made us up to date whit everything around us the past couple of years. So assuming by the worlds actions(governmental,religious etc)via internet. It seems to me, that we can do allot better.
It feels like this reality we choose, is like holding me in a box. I can create everything inside this box, but when i have a look outside the box...I get confused. The world inside the box seems logic to me more.

I have a believe that I come to life more if we choose a different reality

I would like to see some thoughts about my view of life, cause I am constantly in this state. Note, it does not dispear me, ore get me depressed. It is the masses I worry about. In the end this life wont matter. I just hope that this great body and mind could preform something spectacular before it al ends here. Hope there are likewise people around me.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Amen brother or sister

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Guess it's because every time the "world was different", it was far worst then it is today...

Fear, my friend, pure fear...Propaganda, Mind-Control, Technology...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I kind of think this is why we will likely get an apocalypse soon. I have no answers as to why we are the way we are, just full fledged agreement with what you've iterated. I think if enough people saw the world in a similar light and felt strongly enough about it we could change the game by simultaneously discontinuing the use of money. It's easy to say most people aren't concerned or don't consider the current situation, but I feel the argument is getting old. I can talk to more and more people about the new world order, but getting them to think can affect it still seems to be on another level. But I don't think we are as alone as we used to be. And I think the stereotypes associated with this kind of talk are also being shattered. It's only a matter of time before someone puts the pieces together that they have an internet and questions. More and more people are coming around.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CerBeRus666
Guess it's because every time the "world was different", it was far worst then it is today...

Fear, my friend, pure fear...Propaganda, Mind-Control, Technology...

Its still a choice to kneel for it. One way or another we die anyway. I just hope our actions will echo in eternity.

And thanks to the internet we know their ways, so it has become a real choice now to keep it in place.
But I know its a process, and perhaps its full on it way already.

No fear, friend, pure soul power, our way, our collective mind, and human progress, to counter the energy balance of your choosen words

Fear, my friend, pure fear...Propaganda, Mind-Control, Technology

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbyforce

Amen brother or sister

I am your brother, brother or sister?
Not sure i say Amen to that, cause I recently got my doubt about that word.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
A perfectly balanced soceity has its share of both peace and war, however, in terms of material resources, those that work for thier food generally acquire it. If the food were to run out (no system is perfect) there would still have to be a choice as to who survives and who does not. If we dictate the choice and describe who gets the food and who doesnt, then we are essentially robbing peoples freedom to choose and compete amongst themselves. If we were faced with a shortage of food, we would have less children, however, in the third world they are not at the level of awareness to understand how the restriction of offspring allows greater food for all, thus they have many offspring, die at young ages, have numerous wars and are plagued by disease. Although it sounds negative at first, even though they are starving, many have superior immune systems to us, and if given the same chances that we were in the same environment, would become mentally superior. It is the reason why eventually in the next 200-300 years those of the third world will control the planet, and we would have died out because we did not have enough offspring.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
A perfectly balanced soceity has its share of both peace and war, however, in terms of material resources, those that work for thier food generally acquire it. If the food were to run out (no system is perfect) there would still have to be a choice as to who survives and who does not. If we dictate the choice and describe who gets the food and who doesnt, then we are essentially robbing peoples freedom to choose and compete amongst themselves. If we were faced with a shortage of food, we would have less children, however, in the third world they are not at the level of awareness to understand how the restriction of offspring allows greater food for all, thus they have many offspring, die at young ages, have numerous wars and are plagued by disease. Although it sounds negative at first, even though they are starving, many have superior immune systems to us, and if given the same chances that we were in the same environment, would become mentally superior. It is the reason why eventually in the next 200-300 years those of the third world will control the planet, and we would have died out because we did not have enough offspring.

I think science released us already from those kind of imbalances for potential future wars of resources

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I believe that people like the security of what they know. It is the same with an addict, or someone in an abusive relationship. They know that it is bad, but they fear the not knowing more. The same exists on a societal level. People wish to solve all the problems of the world. They usually try to do it by creating a newer version of the old systems. Most would rather have tyranny with security than take the risks necessary for a utopia on Earth. The world could change in an instant if enough people made the choice. Our greatest opponent is our own selves, and the lack of faith we have in our own strength. We blame the NWO, or those asleep who are stuck in systems. The reality is that you can only free yourself. Others cannot do it for you, and you cannot demand others do it for themselves. It is a path we all must discover for ourselves.

Human beings now are at the best position in "traditional" history to do this. The high amount of literacy, the internet, and availability of spiritual knowledge create a great opportunities. We must take it to get ourselves in order, and by doing so will raise the frequency of the whole. This will impact others in ways we cannot see, and will encourage far greater change than giving dvds to strangers. Work on yourself to save the world.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Too many people benefit from this "system " to act against it . Not just the elite but people on this forum .
They don't understand injustice unless it happens to them or someone they "identify " with .

We need to get rid of the chains holding humanity back but not enough people know the chains are there .

The only way we can do anything about it is if everyone unites no matter your Salary Skin or Spirituality .

The earth is a beautiful place , dont you want our childrens families to be able to see that too ?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

What you talked about is called the " Artificial Womb "

From the time a person leaves its mother's womb, its every effort is directed towards building, maintaining, and withdrawing into artificial wombs, various sorts of substitute protective devices or shells. The objective of these artificial wombs is to provide a stable environment for both stable and unstable activity; to provide a shelter for the evolutionary processes of growth and maturity - i.e., survival; to provide security for freedom and to provide defensive protection for offensive activity. This is equally true of both the general public and the elite. However, there is a definite difference in the way each of these classes go about the solution of problems. "

from Silent weapons for silent wars .

www.lawfulpath.com...

Note this general public and the elite.
They don't divide us , Only we do , To them its us against them .

People on ats need to know who the enemy really is and stop doing their bidding against us !
edit on 21-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

All you say here is true my friend, but the key factor holding us back is, how many of us are actually aware of this? Are aware of the system for what it truly is? Us regulars cannot change the world. The bottom line is, the masses have the misconception that this life, the way we live now with all it's hardships and goods, is the best possible way of life we humans are currently capable of.

If enough of us knew the kind of world we really lived in, and what we could live in, change would inevitably occur. We have the resources to feed all the people of this planet, to educate all, and redistribute the energy we spend on mindless acts into something more beneficial for humanity. We have advanced enough now to shift the priorities of humanity from scavenging for wealth from the moment you're born till the moment you die, to actually contributing to society in a positive way.

We've got to the stage where we can cater to the necessities of every single person with correct distribution of resources. Imagine if every human pooled their energies into the advancement of humanity? Advances in science, energy, technology, resources etc. What happens when you give those sectors an unlimited pool of resources? The advances for us all as a species would be exponential.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I just don't hope that we rely on the hope that our space ancestors, brothers and sisters from outer space come down and safe us.

I want it done by my own hand, I want to release my energy which I kept back all my life on "it".

It will probably run its course like a fever, it takes a while to reach critical mass.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FermiFlux

All you say here is true my friend, but the key factor holding us back is, how many of us are actually aware of this? Are aware of the system for what it truly is? Us regulars cannot change the world. The bottom line is, the masses have the misconception that this life, the way we live now with all it's hardships and goods, is the best possible way of life we humans are currently capable of.

If enough of us knew the kind of world we really lived in, and what we could live in, change would inevitably occur. We have the resources to feed all the people of this planet, to educate all, and redistribute the energy we spend on mindless acts into something more beneficial for humanity. We have advanced enough now to shift the priorities of humanity from scavenging for wealth from the moment you're born till the moment you die, to actually contributing to society in a positive way.

We've got to the stage where we can cater to the necessities of every single person with correct distribution of resources. Imagine if every human pooled their energies into the advancement of humanity? Advances in science, energy, technology, resources etc. What happens when you give those sectors an unlimited pool of resources? The advances for us all as a species would be exponential. [/quot

I know, I already figured that only 10% of the world needs to keep agriculture and energy supply running. The rest can expand and expand only limited by your imagination

I get excited knowing that this may be around the corner (+-5years) I really cant imagine we keep seeing ourselves as some kind of debt-slave in an system of illusion any longer

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Its lazinesss

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FermiFlux

Us regulars cannot change the world.

I disagree totally .
No aliens will save us No god will save us.
Its goin to take "normal" people to start this , people like us who are concerned for the future . The elite aren't concerned because they are controlling it ! .

It doesnt start much to start a movement only effort and courage .
I"m ready , Maybe This is the reason we're here on earth ? To protect its exsistence and its citizens ?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Yes, that is basically correct. Silent Weapons, the Report from Iron mountain, and the discussion of middle class values at the end of tragedy and hope show how controlled society really is. The elite have mastered the mechanisms of control. These systems are reliant on humans acting in accordance with how they are assumed to act. If people raise themselves above self aggrandizement and accumulation much could change. Once people begin to realize that they are much better off working with others, and living in a communal mentality the divisive systems will fail. The path to realizing the role of yourself in a bigger world requires stepping out of the womb of the soma society. You are a good person, and you do not need things to be happy. As perspective shift leads to the bars of your mind dissolving. That is the beginning of the dissolution of the bars in physical society.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by FermiFlux

Us regulars cannot change the world.

I disagree totally .
No aliens will save us No god will save us.
Its goin to take "normal" people to start this , people like us who are concerned for the future . The elite aren't concerned because they are controlling it ! .

It doesnt start much to start a movement only effort and courage .
I"m ready , Maybe This is the reason we're here on earth ? To protect its exsistence and its citizens ?

I was quoting the original post, in which TribeOfManyColours refers to us here at ATS as regulars. As in people who know the reality of what world we live in and what world we can live in.

Of course, it will only be us humans who make the change. It's just a matter of when will we collectively realise the matter at hand.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
A perfectly balanced soceity has its share of both peace and war, however, in terms of material resources, those that work for thier food generally acquire it. If the food were to run out (no system is perfect) there would still have to be a choice as to who survives and who does not. If we dictate the choice and describe who gets the food and who doesnt, then we are essentially robbing peoples freedom to choose and compete amongst themselves. If we were faced with a shortage of food, we would have less children, however, in the third world they are not at the level of awareness to understand how the restriction of offspring allows greater food for all, thus they have many offspring, die at young ages,

So the "overbreeding " you mention would cancel itself out if they "die at young ages" .

have numerous wars and are plagued by disease. Although it sounds negative at first, even though they are starving, many have superior immune systems to us, and if given the same chances that we were in the same environment, would become mentally superior. It is the reason why eventually in the next 200-300 years those of the third world will control the planet, and we would have died out because we did not have enough offspring.

This is the biggest nonsense though .
"given the same chances "
Huh ? Theyre not though At all by any stretch of imagination.
"The 3rd world will control the planet "
Um , theyre being depopulated by famine drought and disease right now , if the elite have their sick way the'll be wiped off the face of the earth .

"we did not have enough offspring"
Are you kidding me ? In the western world we overpopulate but children dont die young as we have lower infant mortality rate they Survive And live til older ages .

What are you on about ?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Its Not a matter of whether we are doing anything wrong or Not.
Nor does it involve Choice.

We are looking at it in a human way,

Perhaps we should find out what this world is really about.

No one is asking but are rather telling everyone what the world should be about according to the Species.

The world is about something else which few Species know what it is really about.

It has absolutely nothing at all to do with morals or of religious content.
In fact it is not about the primate either (regarding advancement or perfection happyness etc).

What we experience in this Program is what is invoking changes to take place in another area involving something else.

These changes are very slow and take time like all things do.

The species and the Universe is Not experiencing this but is what is being experienced, by something else which is Non-Dimensional, and separate from what is being experienced.

The world is doing perfectly what this experience is meant to do. In fact it couldn't be done better.

So lets try and understand what it is really all about…

<<   2 >>

join