It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding That Black Box On Google Sky

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
As many members here on ATS are well aware, a thread was started by Human_Alien asking if NASA and Google were covering up Nibiru because of a blacked out area found on Google Sky. He presented his case and argued his point admirably. Sadly, the thread quickly turned into nothing more than bickering between the believers and non-believers and the mods stepped in and closed the thread until further notice.

I approached this thread, as I do all threads, with an open mind, and after reading many of the posts I had to agree with the argument that if Nibiru was located within our solar system at the coordinates given for the black box that we here on Earth would more than likely already be experiencing the cataclysmic results.

Further, we could have, and did for that matter, spent days debating and speculating whether this black box really was hiding something or if it was nothing more than a glitch. Regardless, it was all just speculation as the only people who truly know are those at Google, NASA, and the government. Well, the last time I checked those three entities weren't ranked 1,2 and 3 on the most trustworthy list.

So, this got me thinking. Obviously Nibiru cannot be located where it was proposed that it was, however, what if they are hiding something with their "little black box", something much smaller than Nibiru, yet an object that will cause great devastation, say an asteroid.

A lot of the theories in Human_Alien's thread were just that, nothing more than theories, and a whole lot of speculation. However, no matter which way you look at it there are events taking place that I find concerning and in my opinion maybe just a little too coincidental.

1. Hillary calls an unprecedented meeting of all Ambassadors.

2. Foreign leaders have been "conveniently" removed from the public eye.
A. Mubarak stepped down as leader of Egypt
B. Saudi King is rumored to be dead.

My concern here is that these two events, Mubarak stepping down and the rumored death of the Saudi King, were orchestrated to remove them from public view with "no questions asked" and get them to safety. All speculation of course.

3. Possible government shutdown looming.
www.newsfirst5.com...

What better cover than a government "shutdown" to get the proper people needed for the continuation of government safely tucked away somewhere.

4. The meteor that passed over New Jersey.

Fox 29 TV reporter Chris O’Connell also saw the object, which he described as “majestic” and beautiful,” but with an estimated speed of 33,500 m.p.h., it’s fortunate the fireball didn’t hit anything.

“My crude estimate of the energy of this fireball is about 100 tons of TNT, which means it was capable of producing a crater 125 feet in diameter and about 15 feet deep

www.foxnews.com...

And relatively speaking, this one was small at only 5-feet in diameter and approximately 5 metric tons. I find it to be of great concern that this object was not detected, or if it was why no warning of even a possible strike was given. These reported "fireballs" seem to be increasing in number.

Do TPTB know something and they are in a mad dash to ready themselves for what is coming?

Is our planet possibly passing through some type of cosmic "debris" field and that is why we are seeing the increase of reported fireballs streaking through our skies? And if so has NASA or someone else found an object that is on a direct course for planet Earth and the imminent impact will alter civilization?

While I am not buying into the explanation that NASA is hiding Nibiru, that doesn't mean that they aren't hiding something. It certainly wouldn't be the first time.

None of us really know what the explanation is for that black box. One thing I do know, however, is that for me personally it has raised more questions than answers.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
There are many redacted areas on Google Sky and other sky surveys, either the result of deliberate attempts at obfuscation or as some would contend merely missing data. Or both.

But events do seem to be ramping up, and I'm sure there is a timetable if what many of us believe to be happening is actually happening.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
this is just an attempt to restart human alien thread.. i think everything was covered there.. until any real evidence comes to light about this box on google sky or the alleged planet in our solar sytem, there is no need to have anymore threads started on the subject..

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

The Google sky data is not new. It is old. I believe it is the Sloan survey. All of the plates for the Sloan survey are available. The problem is not that data is redacted or edited or eliminated or covered up or any of the other claims that have been made. The issue is the ability of Google to stitch the data together to produce a seamless view of the sky.

People are lazy and playing armchair astronomers when they could simply walk outside and look up at the sky themselves, or if they do not have telescope of their own they could find a local astronomy club and see when they are having a star party. That would actually take initiative. It is far easier to laze at home over the computer and make weird speculations.

If Nibiru were out there it could not be hidden from the amateur astronomers. Didn't an amateur find comet Elenin? Didn't an amateur video an object striking Jupiter? There are many amateurs all over the world and they have more eyes than NASA or any other group you choose to disparage or not trust.

Here you have 2 relatively unimportant world leaders in the scheme of things to suggest some way out idea. Where are all of the other world leaders from the largest countries and the ones with the resources to do something? They are out in the open as usual. A US government shutdown is common. It means that the National Parks will close and museums may be closed and that non-essential services are closed. It certainly won't shut down Congress which has to resolve the shut down with legislation.

These reported "fireballs" seem to be increasing in number.

The AMS, American Meteor Society, estimates that 1000 fireballs hit the Earth every day. They are not increasing.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I am giving you a star, a flag and a bump.

Not saying there is any evidence, but I do like how you tied in the leadership stepping down in the ME.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I posted this in that other thread and it quickly got bumped to the previous page amongst the bickering. No one has anything to say about this?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
So you didn't see the links in that thread where one can freely download the image of that particular piece of sky for Google?
Or the fact that Google Sky not only uses many old pictures, but that other services show this omitted sky?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
There are many redacted areas on Google Sky and other sky surveys, either the result of deliberate attempts at obfuscation or as some would contend merely missing data. Or both.

But events do seem to be ramping up, and I'm sure there is a timetable if what many of us believe to be happening is actually happening.

Heres something that may/may not be interesting regarding "obfuscation", and the government. I had a hard time truly understanding, as I genuinly believe it was written in a language that disuades people from getting "interested" because its too hard to follow. I dont know.

prod.sandia.gov... (hope its a link)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Think about it for a second. If Google and NASA wanted to hide something in Google Sky they would either photoshop the object out, or simply paste in an older photograph of the same piece of sky. They would not use a big rectangular box for cripes sake.

There is no conspiracy here. I want to say that this is all a figment of Human Aliens over active and doom and gloom imagination but the fact is that he didn't even write the article himself. He copied it from someone elses blog and passed it off as his own. Forget about the black rectangle on google sky and focus on something else. Something worthwhile. This is nothing more than a waste of everyones time.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

You may very well be right. I am not saying that it isn't a glitch. As I posted, I approach every thread with an open mind. I want answers as much as everyone else on this site. People post threads to gain the OPINION of others and to have other people bring their knowledge to the table.

Nowhere in my thread did I say that this black box PROVES that NASA or anyone else is hiding something and those that don't agree with my views can screw off. I simply asked the question if they could be and could this tie into other events taking place all across the globe?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Well then the answer to both of your questions is no. Can we move on now?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Re Mubarak: they just could have faked a stroke or something without the debilitating riots and governmental upheaval. Also, what about Ghadafi? I doubt that he has a reservation for DUMB seat if there is something catastrophic coming.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

Well then the answer to both of your questions is no. Can we move on now?

Well thank you for that very insightful and enlightening answer. Clearly your wisdom exceeds that of the gentleman in your avatar. Maybe if you take your show on the road whole television networks and an entirely new religion will sprout up all revolving around you and your other wordly knowledge.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The video debunking this conspiracy looks valid to me. Case closed.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I post a video that shows what is behind the black square twice, and no one stars it or discusses what's in there on threads that are discussing that exact thing.
Seems to be that these threads are just outlets for suspicions and theories and not for putting to bed any of these continuous theories that seem to create anxiety in many.
I did not make the video I posted but I would like to hear thoughts about the missing data that is revealed.

Edit: Ok I see 1 person noticed it. =)
edit on 21-2-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Well what the hell do you want me to say that hasn't been said already? What would make it any more believable to you if it were to come from my fingertips as opposed to the countless other peoples fingertips that have already typed out in detail the reasons why it is not possible for Nibiru to be anywhere near where H A claimed?

And for that matter, why the heck should I even bother?

You wanted to know if it was possible that google and nasa were blanking out an area of google sky to hide Nibiru from us.

Answer: It isn't. See posts in this thread as well as the one "authored" (and I use that term loosely) by Human Alien.

You then wanted to know if what is happening in the middle east is a ploy to spirit away influencial Middle Eastern leaders in an attempt to save them from something that isn't even happening? Do I really need to answer that question for you? Really?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
reply to post by RMFX1

I want answers as much as everyone else on this site.

speak for yourself.. as far as im concerned we had all the answers were gonna get without some sort of solid evidence or scientific proof, in the original thread posted on here.

the black box is there, we already have an official explanation why.. we cant do anything about that unless some evidence or proof of this planet comes to light..

in my opinion, the planet theory is entirely possible, although i think this would be to difficult to hide from the world if it were as close as stated on previous threads.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I post a video that shows what is behind the black square twice, and no one stars it or discusses what's in there on threads that are discussing that exact thing.
Seems to be that these threads are just outlets for suspicions and theories and not for putting to bed any of these continuous theories that seem to create anxiety in many.
I did not make the video I posted but I would like to hear thoughts about the missing data that is revealed.

Well to be fair, the doom and gloomers can simply refute the video on the basis that the data being used to patch the image isn't up to date and therefore not showing what's really there now.

You cannot win with them as they will always look for a way to carry on with their absurd beliefs regardless of the facts that you present them with.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Well he gets the data from Sky View, which of course is a NASA run website. However, you brought your knowledge to the table. That's all I was after was a simple explanation for why it was there. Thank you. Now I can, at least personally, put out to pasture my questions about why the black box is there.

But I still get an uneasy feeling regarding the other events.
edit on 21-2-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
If there is brown dwarf star south of us, north of us, or right in front of us, you will need an infrared powerful telescope to detect it, thought that was common knowledge already. Can anyone here see a brown smudge in the dark night sky with their eyes or regular scope? How about a dark brown/black smudge?

If a brown dwarf was on route to come close, none of us are going to detect it until it gets close enough to reflect or illuminate light back to us from the sun. Same for asteroids and comets. Some of these suckers go undetected until a few days away from us, and that's NASA who is not detecting them earlier.

We can't do much of anything except keep searching for new data and evidence, and waiting to see what is to come. My eyes are open to whatever may be coming, but we shouldn't draw conclusions we want to exist at this time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join