It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking facts of the 33rd parallel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
While watching a documentary on ancient history of civilization they began to speak of the 33rd parallel and it turns out there is a lot of shocking facts about the 33rd parallel.

A huge factor in ancient religeon of hebrews and christians involve Mt Hermes which is the place that moses was visited by god. Also believed to be the spot that the fallen angels fell. And if you know anythiing of old religeon or ancient astronaut theory raises a flag that beings were coming down out of heaven. The documentary stated that it may have a designation point for ancient beings such as aliens. That they may have used it as a landing point the documentary stated that the polar opposite was roswell new mexico works for me.

I also found some other disturbing facts of the 33rd parallel this website outlines a few places that hit on the 33rd parallel like death row. www.informantnews.com...

As we all know it wouldnt be a good hint without involving the freemasons and the 33rd degree masons. Im not a proffesional at laying out a good conspiracy all im saying is I think there is something too it.

I did find another website laying out masons activity along the 33rd parallel www.scoreboard-canada.com... I havent done all of my research yet but lets consider a few things about the 33rd parallel it is a know spot of ufo crashes and activity. And if you look throughout history and consider the thought of aliens being misinterpreted as angels which I believe may have happened in many instances.

If the fallen angel theory is they were also called by the ancients watchers. But they did more than just watch they interfered with humans mated with humans changed our race. What if this is the begining of the illuminati along the 33rd plane of existence spreading out changing mankind all the way around the world. They gave us the knowledge of steel the knowledge of astronomy and the signifigance of the parallels of the stars hence the pyramids and all of our technology and influence that we have today. I know this is out there and im not stating the facts very well but we have a lot of clues pointing towards an influence of mankind on the world.

The riots of north africa are on the 33rd parallel it is starting there.

I know a lot of you have a much better understanding on this subject than I do so feel free to enlighten me as to how far off I am.

New speculation remember the Gabriele Giffords shooting very close to the 33rd parallel and everyone heard the theory of mkultra mind control being used on Jared loughner . Now this is also speculation but if the pole shift is moving towards russia isnt it changing the lats and longs of current location. The current 33 in AZ is Phoenix 33.43 112.3 and Tuscon was 32.12, 110.93 it could be in the 33rd parallel now but hasnt been changed.

There are a lot of significance's to the numerolgy of people with higher understandings than our own it might mean nothing to us but everything to them.

edit on 21-2-2011 by teotwawki77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
i just looked up the 33rd parallel, had not really heard of it before. there are 2, north and south.. the north one runs through some interesting places including Algeria, Tunisia, libya, Israel, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, china, and USA.. all of which are current hotspots of various activity around the globe..
there also seems to be alot of information about this on the web, including freemason, nwo, iluminati info.

it be very interested to see a well researched and written thread, with maps, pictures, links etc.

s n f

edit on 21/2/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Yes me too I only had this spark today Ive heard of the 33rd parallel but never gave it a second thought but at first glance im sure there is something to it.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Interesting info, Your link is showing an error 404, but I would realy like to see whats on there. S&F for pricking my interest......Respects to you.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Yea thats weird it was just there a few minutes ago its second or third down on a google seach of the 33rd parallel it will probably come back up. it works when you google search dont know why my link isnt working ill relink it.www.informantnews.com...

if it goes away again someone is neutralizing my link.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
mmmm Im now getting an error 503, even when using google to search.....intrigueing !

Anyone else able to see that page?

Respects

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It pops right up for me. I found one more thing on interesting lats and longs the lat 33.0 33.0 33.0 is right off the coast of Israel. and there are 4 of them that make a square perfectly around africa. You just have to find a site for entering lats and longs there is a google popup. www.spudart.org...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
here's one, i don't know if its on the site you linked to but here you go-

13 x 13 = 169.

1776 + 169 = 1945.

nagasaki and hiroshima sit either side if the 33rd parallel..

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by teotwawki77

Now this is also speculation but if the pole shift is moving towards russia isnt it changing the lats and longs of current location. The current 33 in AZ is Phoenix 33.43 112.3 and Tuscon was 32.12, 110.93 it could be in the 33rd parallel now but hasnt been changed.

Why do you think that lat/long is going to change because of pole shift? They are not really related.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I don't even know what this is about, but what the hell is Mt.Hermes?

You're talking about Mt.Sinai ..

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I believe I typed it wrong originally it may be mount hermon. Its called by different namews in different books.

As far as the pole shift goes the magnetic morth is moving hence the earth is tilting so the lines stay the same but the land mass would be in a different spot. Also the 00. 00 lat and long you can check it on your gps from the original spot and now its moving off the original spot. I could be dead wrong im not a scientist.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Lol. No, Mt.Hermon lies in the extreme north of Israel, almost in Syria.
You're talking about Mt.Sinai, in which Moses received the 10 commandments. Check the link.
Mt.Sinai is presumed to be in the south.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

As far as the pole shift goes the magnetic morth is moving hence the earth is tilting so the lines stay the same but the land mass would be in a different spot. Also the 00. 00 lat and long you can check it on your gps from the original spot and now its moving off the original spot. I could be dead wrong im not a scientist.

The pole shift you're talking about is magnetic pole shift - less to do with the earth's axis moving, more to do with the polarity of the iron core at the center of the planet moving relative to the axis. The physical north pole is not the same as the magnetic north pole - the difference is called magnetic deviation. Same thing applies in the southern hemisphere.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It certainly isn't a negative number for me, lol. I think it's very interesting that the number of turns in a complete sequence of human DNA equals 33. There are also ancient sites near the 33rd parallel, whether that means anything or not.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

No scientists believe from a historical point of view from the account of the book of enoch for MT Hermon to be mt Sinia Mt hermon is on the 33 parallel and is the highest mountain in Israel I wasnt there im just using cliffnotes check the link www.trueknowledge.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jawsismyfish

Im talking about a noticeable pole shift. If magneticc north moves the crust of the earth the surface moves to relative position of magnetic or at least changes the axis even scientist agree that this has been happening for millions of years it could be part of the wobble stage. channel.nationalgeographic.com...
If the magnetic north moved why would the earth stay in the same position It would make true north over to the right towards russia a 35* shift would put america where chilie is.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by teotwawki77

New speculation remember the Gabriele Giffords shooting very close to the 33rd parallel and everyone heard the theory of mkultra mind control being used on Jared loughner . Now this is also speculation but if the pole shift is moving towards russia isnt it changing the lats and longs of current location. The current 33 in AZ is Phoenix 33.43 112.3 and Tuscon was 32.12, 110.93 it could be in the 33rd parallel now but hasnt been changed.

Very astute.

The busiest runway will be re-designated 19R/1L on aviation charts. It's been 18R/36L, indicating its alignment along the 180-degree approach from the north and the 360-degree approach from the south.

www.cafemom.com...

If I read that right that amounts to 1 degree. So it could be that Tucson is now the 33 parallel along the magnetic.Giffords is coded up the wazoo.

The 9yr olds memorial was on 1/11/11. There were 3 that were the main focus of attention, Giffords (GG, a masonic symbol), the Girl, and the Judge. Yet they charged Loughner with 3 first class murder charges, which are now being put on hold. Christina was born on 9/11/01, Loughner was born on 9/10/88, 13 years and 1 day apart 13 was the number of people reported wounded+1 (in this case the 1 is GG herself). The date, 1/8/2011 adds up to 13 (1+8+2+1+1.) Depending on precisely where he was standing for the last number, the Safeway was on the 110, 85, 30, 33 W longitude line (Google earthed the Safeway address). Lets dissect that: 110=11, 8+5=13, 30, 33.
The precise longitude was 32 20 09 11 N. If it shifted magnetically it would be 33 20 09 11. Of the 6 that died there were two 76 year-old (7+6=13), a 79 yr old (696 if you take away the...7's, plus 9+7=16(7)) a 9 yr old, a 63 yr old (the Judge, 6+3=9), and a 30 yr old. 6 dead+1 of the 13 wounded who received all of the attention. I could go on (actually I can't I'm running out, but I'm sure there are others.)

Excellent thread OP.

edit on 22-2-2011 by coyotepoet because: cleaning

edit on 22-2-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Im glad you can see some of the numerology of this mysterious line. I just found one more anomaly of the line it isnt exact But the Georgia Guidestones are right around 34 th parralel one more monument shooting across the globe ill post a link to the Guide stones for anyone that hasnt heard of them.www.thegeorgiaguidestones.com...
edit on 22-2-2011 by teotwawki77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

reply to post by IsraeliGuy

No scientists believe from a historical point of view from the account of the book of enoch for MT Hermon to be mt Sinia Mt hermon is on the 33 parallel and is the highest mountain in Israel I wasnt there im just using cliffnotes check the link www.trueknowledge.com...

This is getting stupid.
You said: "A huge factor in ancient religeon of hebrews and christians involve Mt Hermes which is the place that moses was visited by god.".

That is not true, as I said, moses was visited at Mt.Sinai where he also received the 10 commandments.

Stop showing me where Mt.Hermon is located. I know perfectly well where it is. All I'm saying is that you are mixing up with your mountains.

To be honest, it's difficult to take anything you say in a serious way if you're mixing up places in such a way.
Either you're mixing up, or you changed the names on purpose because it fits with your theory. Whatever.

Anyway I have posted twice already the link of Mt.Sinai infomation from Wikipedia. You're welcome to check it out.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Sounds like a mind-control grid.
edit on 22-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join