It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking facts of the 33rd parallel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

It is getting stuipid maybe you have trouble reading I never mentioned anything about the ten commandments. Have you heard of the transfiguration of Jesus Where Moses and Elija talked with Jesus Matthew 17 1-8 here i will post some links for you. God talked to Moses on couple of Mts jolly good he handed down the 10 commandments on Mt sinai but I never mentioned that. Its also a believe Mt hermom was the spot where the fallen angels descended maybe you should learn how to do google searches. Moses was all over Israel so what is your point. Ihonestly dont care what you think about Moses im pointing out anomaly's of the 33rd parallel not trying to rewrite religeon thats on my other thread.

www.edgewoodchurch.com...

en.wikipedia.org...
www.experts123.com...

www.bible-history.com...

im just saying it was a important moiuntain in biblical times where angels where seen and people talked to god and jesus. Im refering to the ancient astronaut theory maybe you should look that up while you are at it.

edit on 22-2-2011 by teotwawki77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2011 by teotwawki77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
My grandfather was a Freemason. Unfortunately, he passed away before I ever got a chance to ask him about the organization. Incidentally, his home resided on the 33rd parallel. Oddly, after graduating college, I purchased a home just a couple of housing developments over from where he lived. I also live precisely on the 33rd parallel and I didn't do it intentionally. Very strange coincidence.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Sounds like a mind-control grid.

Yep! Absolutely.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'm close to the 33rd parallel - but in the Southern Hemisphere. I don't see any info about down here, any info you've heard of?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
i live on the 33rd parallel north denton texas. and let me tell u denton is one of the most unique and magical small towns in texas. u cant find a place quiet like it in texas or on the globe for that matter. very odd brew/ interesting mix of people here.
edit on 20-7-2012 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: teotwawki77

I just now found this site and new to forums. Please bear with me and I know this will sound insane. I really was thinking maybe I was until I saw this.
I apologize about making this long..but im gonna send it to several places...hoping someone can help give me an answer outside of a mental institution. Lol.
I've always had strange dreams. I'm a strange person. A free thinker...spiritual. I believe in God and can't even imagine the possibilities. To limit any idea is limiting God...which to me...ain't possible.
ive not been taught this way.
My dreams have always talked to me. Sometimes obvious..some im still looking for answers.
Last couple of decades I have got pretty good with computers. I'm a 60s child....so ways of research have changed. Curiosity hasn't.

I started trying to write down my stronger dreams one in particular takes place in the same setting each time..but starts like a dream inside other dreams.

The first one I see a news bulletin comes on TV. The anchor woman is talking about something taking place that moment. I hear her male anchor say ^ so do you think this is the rapture or end days?"
I go to door and look to the west. It seems in my dream the direction is important. There is a cross
Floating in the sky. (I began this dream in 2010. Trump was not in the news..I'm not sure if i knew him at all. . I've been asked if it could have been a T for trump instead of a cross? ? I've always saw it as a cross).
The cross was floating in the air and had a flag wrapped around it. The USA was tattered and torn....dirty and was frazzled and hanging. As I stood on this porch it slowly went over. I went inside and got my little boy. I told him that was what the Christian folk had been waiting on. The end was starting now. It's finally time.

A night or so after this dream I had another. In it...I worked with a police department and someone was missing. We were trying to find fhem. I dream my husband was helping because he was a marine vet. He knew hew horrible to teach. I dreamed we were looking looking over a picture or map of land. I could see holes...Maybe caves or tunnels. It was like i was floating or flying over. I heard my husband to call to get help...to send people to help. I started trying to hit 911. Instead I do 3333 3333 3333 and I was using an old eotary type phone. Repeating the 3.
Today I asked my friend to help me find anything these dreams couple be....lately we have wondered a bit about the cross. Today I googles 333e conspiracies and I find this. What do you think? Anyone? I'm thinking if i can get these fmdreams untangled...it's been 7 years and they are fresh. Would you think there is a reason they won't leave?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: teotwawki77

Your informant link is spam - I think against terms of ATS.

That out of the way. 33 N, primarily the southern part, is the a, if not really the, primary "energy" corridor of earth. Consider it the aorta of earth, without it the earth really ceases to exist as we know it. That energy flow has been known going way back, and those in charge of such things seek to control that energy, for their own purposes. The way they do this is to attempt to take something basically neutral and litter it with pain, anger, suffering, poison and so on, like clogging the aorta.

Out of the chaos and discord created within that energy field, they offer SOLUTIONS! So the poison, the offer to fix with medicine and laws. With the pain through wars they offer to fix via rebuilding and sales of more weapons and so on. The masons just gravy train on the whole 33 thing.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Greetings-

Here is some more info as it relates to the 33rd Parallel Line

www.redicecreations.com...

www.ancient-code.com...

A short video:

www.youtube.com...

And then there is the 37th Parallel Line. This is the Line in which the UFOs travel. If You get a chance look at the UFO contacts along the 37th.

www.simonandschuster.com...

www.ufonut.com...

Stay Hydrated....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join