It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got Any $100 Bills?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by quackers
reply to post by michael144

It's debatable because the U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing says the clock reads 4:10.

And George W. Bush said Iraq had WMD's. So what's your point?

They did. So what's your's?

PS I like you...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael144
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

It gives a date in the second video i posted. You won't believe it....I do the math right down to the time of day and the very time of day points to 322. It scared the hell out of me.

10:44 Pacific time on the compass = 322 degrees.

edit on 21-2-2011 by michael144 because: (no reason given)

This is beginning to seriously unnerve me. I'd throw in the fact that the date in the film Night of the Living Dead for the start of the event was around the date calculated in the video. April 20. Around the date of the change-over to Daylight Savings Time (as it was the last Sunday in April in 1966, and the radio reports in the film state that the event began a few days previous to that particular Sunday night). But that would be over the top. Or would it? With all that's going on... I just don't know anymore.

You have people talking about comet Elenin in late March, other people talking about March 15th. I've read either here on ATS or elsewhere regarding timetables based on the passover feasts. Something is seriously wrong this year, and there's not much time left in which to make a decision; is this all just coincidence? Delusions? Wishful thinking? Are we grasping at straws here, or is something really about to go down in a serious way? It sure feels like it. Doesn't it?

Oh... don't forget to throw in the escalating earthquake and volcanic activity.
edit on 2/22/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
OK. Whilst trawling through the web in regards to the mysteries of US currency I came along this amazing display of synchrinostiy. It is not strictly related to the 100 or the topic at hand, but I have to post it on here for all of you that take an interest in this! It is about Lincoln and Kennedy. I hope I am not violating T&C, here goes.
www.hipforums.com...

Tell me that is not the strangest thing you have seen today!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

That's truly freaky. Too freaky.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Tomorrow May 13th, there will be 222 days left until December 21, 2012.
May 13th is one week before May 20th, a date that has seen much talk lately.

I think something may happen tomorrow.

Yes, I'm serious.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I believe the time refers to a yearly date either being 2022 or 2023. If you roll back the date from 2023 a total of 322 years you arrive at 1701. During that year you have the Act of Settlement...

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm not sure how it affected the US during its time under British rule, but some still contend we are under their
influence in some way.

Last quatrain of Nostradamus Century X quatrain 100

The great empire will be for England,
The all-powerful one for more than three hundred years:
Great forces to pass by sea and land,
The Lusitanians will not be satisfied thereby.

I believe this is all based around the Indian calendar and not the Mayan. The Indian calendar began in 3102 BC whereas the Mayan calendar began in 3114 BC, and therefore they are off by 12 years. Since the Mayan calendar is famously clocked in at 5125 years for a cycle, then the Indian calendar must also be. Therefore, the Indian calendar will run out on 2024 by rough calculation, or 2023 if we count the zero year.

Clocks are big with secret societies. The hands may also represent the 72 year cycle which is the shift of the earth's axis by 1 degree. Its difficult to measure on that picture but its close. So whenever you see 72, such as 72 virgins, thats what they are talking about, 1 degree of movement every 72 years.

Not sure what happens on that date, but I have a creepy side theory about what happens just before that time.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON

Not sure what happens on that date, but I have a creepy side theory about what happens just before that time.

reply to post by CAPT PROTON

What's your creepy side theory if I may ask. We like creepy.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join