It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got Any $100 Bills?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
It's common knowledge to us conspiracy theorists that the clock portrayed on the back of the United States $100 bill shows the time as 2:22 or 2:23. This fact was even woven into the story of the film "National Treasure" starring Nicholas Cage.

With 2011 ramping up to be an extraordinary year, and with twice 11 being 22, and with the theories floating around concering the number 11 or 11|11, and with the 22nd and 23rd of 2011 just a couple days away, I thought it timely to post this and get feedback. If you feel inclined to attack me ad hominem, please choose from the following insults below:

A) "You're an idiot"
B) "What a watse of time reading this drivel"
C) "You need some serious psychological help"

Good night and good luck...

- TIWWA

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

You're an idiot that needs some serious psychological help because this was a waste of time reading this drivel.

Jk. But seriously that is pretty weird. I don't think anything will happen, though. I wonder what the signifigance of the clock means?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I need a magnifying glass to see the time on the clock on my bill! I did see both National Treasure movies, but honestly don't recall the sigificance of the time on the clock. Does it have any historical meaning? I'm also not big into numerology, but I'm sure almost any combination of numbers can be manipulated to have some perceived meaning. 5/21 is my wedding anniversary, and if I add 5 and 21 together I get 26, and I was 26 when I got married.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

That's too funny

I don't really have any predictions, but I thought it might be a date to watch since Ben Franklin was a high level Mason, and the numerology/symbolism thing seems to play an important part in the puzzle.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by peter_kandra

Numerology and symbolism are both an integral part of Masonic/Illuminati* ritual and are worthy of scrutiny in this context. They have a timetable.

*Take your pick. I don't know if the two groups are one and the same, interchangeable or are at odds with each other.
edit on 2/21/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: Masonic/Illuminati*, typos and exposition

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Any idea when the bill was designed?

(just trying to put my conspiratory timeline together)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
A short while ago, I'd not have insulted you over this thread. Though I would've chuckled and moved on .
But...

I used to post on another site, where one poster exhaustedly used examples of symbolism & numerology as you've said & it really opened my eyes .

I don't profess to understand it too well but based on what I've learnt so far, I have to admit it's possible in somethings that would be widely used/spread as money is some symbols (with hidden meanings)would be imprinted onto it.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
didn't it occur to your mind that by portraying a clock then there has to be a time and I mean any time that is showing on that clock ?

no criticism intended just wondering.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I don't have any $100 bills, but I'll be more than happy to give you the $2300 bill I just received in the mail from the hydro company.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Does anyone know which particular clock that is? And where it's located?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

2/22/11 is tomorrow btw.
from "2:22" on the clock.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
OK answered my own question.

It is Independence Hall, located in Pensylvania (?).
Here is an interesting quote from this www.funtrivia.com... website. Apparently it's all about 13. Off to do some more digging!
"Most sites say the time is 4:10 but a few dispute this and say it is 2:21. The following gives an explanation as to why: -

The United States government has been issuing official certificates for many years showing that the U.S. horoscope actually has Scorpio Rising. The certificates are in the form of the one hundred dollar bill, with founding father Benjamin Franklin on the face side, and the historic scene of Independence Hall, the location where the Declaration was signed, on the reverse side. The clock on the Independence Hall bell tower shows very clearly a time of 2:21 PM. Is this just a coincidence? Or is this acceptable evidence that the historic moment is being commemorated on the one hundred dollar bill?

Then, here's some numerological reasons why 2:21 PM makes sense. This time puts the Sun at 13 degrees 13 minutes Cancer. The number 13 resonates powerfully through all of early America's history. Thirteen original colonies make up the foundation of this country. The Great Seal, inscribed on the back of the [$1] bill, features the cosmic significance of 13 in many different ways, including: 13 stars above the Eagle, 13 stripes on the Eagle's shield, 13 olive branches in the Eagle's right claws, 13 arrows in the Eagle's left claws, 13 steps on the pyramid, and 13 letters in the motto E Pluribus Unum. "

EDIT: To add. The WIKI page states that the US bureau of engraving and printing states that the time on the clock is 4:10. Yet just looking at it is clearly 2 twenty something. Strange. Heres the link to the wiki page. en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 21-2-2011 by mutantgenius because: add stuff

edit on 21-2-2011 by mutantgenius because: screwed up first edit

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I had a dream that Obama was caught in some kind of scandal and it was on the news....

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Good for you! How does that relate to this here thread? Please and Thankyou.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
Does anyone know which particular clock that is? And where it's located?

Independence Hall, Philadelphia Pennsylvania, USA.

And to address another poster, I don't know when the $100 bill was designed, how many design revisions it's undergone or whether or not the designers of our currency are part of the Masonic/Illuminati cabal. Or if they get direction from said cabal. Or if said cabal actually exists.

How's that for qualification...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
I had a dream that Obama was caught in some kind of scandal and it was on the news....

"Last night I dreamed I was in a red room. There was a giant and a dwarf. The dwarf did a dance and then a beautiful woman in a black dress told me who the killer is... but I can't remember the name."

- PS "Diane... I'm holding in my hand a small box of chocolate bunnies..."
edit on 2/21/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: diane

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

2/22/11 is tomorrow btw.
from "2:22" on the clock.

i must be a day behind somehow. I could have sworn today was the 20th.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

Very interesting info. I'll be reading up on this later. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

If you take a look at the wiki page I posted above there is some interesting information.

Apparently there is a certain anti-counterfeit technique thay use called EURion. It is called such because it was developed for the Euro and resembles the shape of Orion. I found that curious.

If you weren't aware of it, they designed new 100's but screwed up in the printing process ao they won't be coming out anytime soon. They still have the clock tower on the reverse.

Another thing that I found interesting was that they made special hundred dollar bills for the banks that were exchangeable for gold. These werent distributed among the populace. We got "pay the bearer on demand"

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Isn't Skull and Bones famous number "322"?

322 is 223 backwards... 223 = 2:23?

Just my R$ 0,02

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join