It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your thoughts regarding my thoughts please :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Helgas2011

We do posses the skills we only have to embrace the true nature of ourselves, it really is as simple as that but centuries of programming have ensured many never see the truth, glass half empty, glass half full is all the same thing, a matter of perception, he who was blind can now see.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I tell you what go speak to a homeless kid and see how great and free his life is then have a go yourself. Bottom line you won't last a week. That's not an attack on you I honestly think nobody would because were to programmed for comfort and consumption. I'll leave it there I think, this post has made me think and I thank you for that but for me I now appreciate the things I have more than ever.

I wish you all the best

Helgas

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Helgas2011

Didnt i already tell you me and my friend have been going out and sleeping in the wild? we have not been using tents, just sleeping bags and ponchos and have been building fires, that you cannot do in the concrete jungle.

And as to the pyramid society, the most useful are not on top at the moment, merely the most rich and the most submissive to others will, only in a world where we live as we should do would the most usefull live at the front.

<< 1   >>

join