It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla discovered free energy, plans resurface and presented here for all.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AeonStorm
Just dropping in here. This is for Tesla's Radiant Energy Device. I have a background in this field and was wondering if anyone had links to schematics for this device (The pictures are not all that helpful and the text helps only a bit). Also, for anyone who has tinkered with this thing, what are the voltage/current readings at the load and what was the loads resistance? Also when being "tuned" is mentioned are we talking about the resonant frequency or a filter?
edit on 21-2-2011 by AeonStorm because: Added + sp

I built one of the "shiny plate" type Tesla gamma ray collectors a couple years ago. I guess that's what we're talking about here(?) I didn't go to a great deal of expensive, just trying to see if anything would happen. The numbers I got pretty well matched the low numbers given in an earlier post. I did not coat the entire plate with insulator - instead I just hung it out in the air using highly insulating hangers. It was out of the rain, etc, but it was exposed to humidity. I figured that shouldn't matter because any deposited humidity would just go to the plate's potential without affecting the outcome (perhaps I'm wrong about that given the low currents involved).

My steel plate was about 1.5 X 2 yards in area. The capacitor would charge up to about 10 volts over a 24 hour period. I used the best quality mylar cap I could find, but I guess the leakage of the cap would reach equilibrium at that point and stop charging further. One side of the cap was grounded to earth ground. I could never get a current reading because it was below anything that I had could read. The results were so far from anything useful that I didn't bother with taking the experiment any further.

If I may, just to try to clear up a little issue that seems to be causing some grief, the "real engineer" is probably right if he's arguing against "free" energy, though he certainly is missing the main point. "Free" is a misnomer that gets tossed about way too freely and causes a lot of confusion. The idea is to get more energy out than you put in, called the COP, Coefficient of Performance. If you do succeed in getting more out than you put in, it is (very likely!) coming from somewhere else in the universe: zero-point energy, solar energy, gamma rays (as in this case), etc. This would mean that you have achieved a COP greater than 1. Until the universe starts sending out power bills, it is "free" in the economical sense, at least, and there is plenty to go around if we can figure out a really good way to tap it.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBaskettIV

This is the circuit I was talking about. I bought some of the parts. I need a copper or at least an aluminum antenna, and some more of the small parts in the circuit.

Here is the videos I mentioned. This is part one. He names them slightly different, but he made quite a bit of videos. INVENTOR3 is his user name. I've talked back and forth with him about the plans I bought (mentioned by the OP) Enjoy! I think with multiple antennas and multiple circuits, all grounded separately you might be able to get some really usable energy. You could already charge a battery with what he has shown. He seems like a nice guy who really digs this stuff.

www.youtube.com...

Troy

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBaskettIV

connected to the board with latex covered plastic "zipstrips". The last strand with the tightest end down creates the gap and shoots down the pole connecting to the main current wire(110 cert) (soldered to one wire) . This wire is connected to power in of the freezer.

A plastic spark gap!? really!? You are not following the shematics YOU posted. Without the spark gap even being adjustable, it would be impossible to get the circut to work right.

If you are going to quote me then quote me but make sure you don't just take what you think fits your argument and use it out of context. What I wrote was:
Taking two of these strands, I wrapped them together again in the sequence and created the main spiral on the board with the tightest part of the sequence in the center connected to the board with latex covered plastic "zipstrips". The last strand with the tightest end down creates the gap and shoots down the pole connecting to the main current wire(110 cert) (soldered to one wire) .

This means the end was connected to the board this way (in actuality the entire spiral is connected this way. This was not stated. I guess I assumed that you would understand as it has to be held somehow)so if you will picture for just a moment a zipstip holding a wire, It has to hold the entire wire therefore, both ends of the wire are sticking out, this terminal end and the next wire create the gap.

edit on 22-2-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
Surprise surprise... yet another glorious snake oil selling venture!

Well, thanks, Professor, for drowning Tesla even deeper into whacked-out pseudoscience, just for the sake of selling an ebook that could be, just, free. The Oil industry needs people like you!

I entirely agree with your posting. Starred.

I quit watching the presentation when the guy said 'you-eff' of the capacitor values. It's not 'you-eff.' This one thing clearly shows that he didn't know what he was talking about. It's all a scam. Save your money.

I'm not here to discredit Tesla. He's one of the greatest minds ever and Edison and Westinghouse screwed him over big time but this advertisement is nothing more than a money making oppotunity for a scam artist.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MushroomHead
Excuse me but, has anyone bothered to check out the OP's website claiming to have access
to Nikola Tessla Papers

Well, upon purchase of the "Nikola Tesla" papers, the customer is directed to a company called Clickbank to make there payments.

ClickBank is a well known AFFILIATE MARKETING SCAM

Source:
www.articlesbase.com...
www.mutualadvantageupdates.com...

Number One, that is not my website! Number Two, if you read the posts you would already know it is not my product! Number Three, I do not sell the information! Do not tie me in to a product simply because I made a mistake in posting the material

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
But without an adjustable spark gap, it cannot work(without pre calculating it). The gap determines the spark frequency and if to fast will melt, or at worse will not spark at all. Where is your math, or at worse just post a pic!
Also, wrapping wires in the shape of a golden section spiral also does nothing....it's still just an antenna, you could make it square and it will make no difference. Hence why tesla used a huge piece of metal, the shape matters not. Antenna design is one of the most highly researched aspects of electronic components.

Your original post had schematics that are well known, however Tesla left out vital info, such as the construction the coil. Is it an induction coil(with an inbuilt spark gap) or is it a tesla coil with a seperate adjustable spark gap? What are the windings of said coils? These are basic questions that you should be able to provide IF you had a working model.

You also fail to describe the freezer you use...is it AC or DC, what is it's power draw amp/watts wise? I would scream HOAX, but I don't really care. All the info on making a real version is all over net...just not powering energy hogs like a freezer.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Still waiting on Pics Plzz

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I want to make it clear to some folks. Just because something is on ClickBank doesn't make it a scam. It's just a way to sell your digital products and make money. Or, sell other people's digital products and make money.

That being said, yeah, there might be some material on there that might not be good. And, there is material on there that is good.

The plans I bought were a disappointment to me because it wasn't really laid out in a way I could really grasp everything. I got the general idea, but I need step by step, and pictures that go along with it, that show me exactly what I need to be doing. They do tell the steps, but all you really get in addition is some of Tesla's diagrams, and more of his patents, and I just can't follow it like someone who is more familiar with that stuff. I am a dummy when it comes to circuitry. I understand it somewhat, but not enough.

Troy

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Original quote by leaualorin:

do you reason?!
Without electrical current /energy HUMANS would be a lot better!
Evolution doesn't mean only technologicaly steps!
This technology could REALLY help "others" and slowly destroy US humans!

And yet you're using an electronic device to spew this information out to all of us poor ignorant humans.
edit on 23-2-2011 by Pazzerz because: Forgot to put who wrote the original message!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
Pictures or it didnt happen....

Your garden
Your gadget
POWERING your deep freezer....

Jeus the guys busy atm building a flying sauser

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta

Originally posted by MushroomHead
Excuse me but, has anyone bothered to check out the OP's website claiming to have access
to Nikola Tessla Papers

Well, upon purchase of the "Nikola Tesla" papers, the customer is directed to a company called Clickbank to make there payments.

ClickBank is a well known AFFILIATE MARKETING SCAM

Source:
www.articlesbase.com...
www.mutualadvantageupdates.com...

Number One, that is not my website! Number Two, if you read the posts you would already know it is not my product! Number Three, I do not sell the information! Do not tie me in to a product simply because I made a mistake in posting the material

#1: Your avatar says "Agarta Enterprises"
#2: You registered just before making this thread
#3: This is the ONLY thread you made sofar
#4: the only reply's in all these pages coming from you are to defend yourself, you are not involved in the discussion AT ALL.

I would like to point people to the 34mb PDF linked earlier in the thread, it's free and i'm pretty sure it has MUCH more practical information than this 50 buck ebook.

ETA:
post by FlyInTheOintment

Contains the link to the PDF
edit on 23/2/11 by Romekje because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/2/11 by Romekje because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

Look guys, everyone here has a bit too much psychosis and need to get a grip about the exposure to EMF. Yes EMF can affect people differently and may have health risks, I know I am a Industrial hygiene consultant. If your generator puts off EMF then insulate it dummy. Utilize the Faraday cage concept and you should be in business. You can buy a cheap EMF meter just about anywhere on the web these days.

My opinion about the site presented in this thread is a fraud. Anyone that states you need to buy now before the site gets shut down should be a red flag. If it were so great they would just sell it on e-bay or amazon as a paper back and dedicate a site to it and other energy solutions but now they hide behind temporary sites.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Amazing research and homework!!!!!
Tesla was a genious.
Outcasted by the 'Elite' Capitalist' scum of his time.
We all participate in the use of his technology today without even realiseing it.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
One must be highly cynical regarding this, personally I could think of nothing greater especially for the battling nations people however if this author has truly cracked the code so to speak he would hardly choose to deliver this to the masses by means of a $47 or whatever book, if it's true the author could become a multi billionaire overnight by selling it to the power industry itself. On the other hand if the intention of the author is to be benevolent by getting the word out to the rest of mankind a quick phone call to a media company to set up a demonstration & verify the results would be quite simple then roadcast all over the world.
We have all seen claims similar to this over the decades regarding the "creation" of energy in some form which truly would be the holy grail so to speak but with what we know now & along with the past claims that only turned out to help one thing, the persons wallet, claims such as this should demand the scrunity of any prospective buyer of the book.
Good luck anyway

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mespen
reply to post by Agarta

Amazing research and homework!!!!!
Tesla was a genious.
Outcasted by the 'Elite' Capitalist' scum of his time.
We all participate in the use of his technology today without even realiseing it.

WHAT? "Amazing research and homework" ORLY? I think there is a false presumption that because the "skeptics" do not by into this nonsense that we are denying that Tesla was a genius and a father of modern technology. How can you call what was presented as " Amazing research and homework" ?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin
reply to post by Agarta

oh come on...
DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE POSTED?
DID YOU EVER TRIED TO MAKE ONE OF THESE DEVICES?
W T F are you all posting something you don't know what you are talking about?!
Well let me tell you one thing:

Taking just one invention : sending energy through the ionosphere ANYWERE IN THE WORLD AT NO COST FOR THE RECEIVER AND WITH NO ELECTRICAL WIRES MIGHT JUST BE THE END OF HUMANITY!
That curent through the ionosphere will disturb the electric charge that the human body NATURALLY HAS!
That can be translated in :
a lot of affection WILL SURELY OCCURE IN THE HUMAN BODY AS A RESULT :

1.decrease immunity
2.hormonale imbalances
3.nausea and dizziness
4.hypertension
5.Chronic Fatigue
6.tumors
7.leukemia
8.liver cancer
9.colon cancer
10.kidney cancer
11.Breast cancer
12.Skin cancer
13.brain tumors
14.endocrine tumors
15.Allergies
16.convulsions
17.insomnia
18.cataracts
19.deaths at birth
20.depression
21.memory loss
22.suicidal
23.dysfunction in learning
AND MANY MORE!
So stop the BS with how "magnificent NIKOLA TESLA IS" BECAUSE YOU ARE WRONG!
This "advance" in humanity is actually a involution , and FROM MY POINT OF VIEW OUR LIVES SHOULD BE TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAN WHAT IS TODAY!
We should look a lot more into our spirituality and living in a natural way , NOT what we are doing today(destroying our bodies and soul!).
And if you don't believe me DO YOU SEARCH/"HOMEWORKS" and convince yourself what is what!

p.s. : from my point of view NIKOLA TESLA IS EVIL! He was tall , had a strange look , might as well be a reptilian desguised as human that brought a lot of VERY EVIL INVENTIONS to a bunch of ignorant humans!

REPLY: Could you please link to the info pertaining to the list you wrote, above? Living in a natural way? That has a different meaning to virtually every human on the planet. You read Mother Earth news, don't you? don't push your views on life and living onto others. Just move away to wherever you think it would be pleasant for you; maybe North Korea?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
47$ ebook? puleaze, linking to patent diagrams is not a copywrite issue, I can legally view what was shown prior to the mod edit with a simple google search to the patent website, or follow wikipedia links to the same.

your denial of truth amuses me ATS, as I said before I shall not be contributing again.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sweevo

Originally posted by Miccey
Pictures or it didnt happen....

Your garden
Your gadget
POWERING your deep freezer....

Jeus the guys busy atm building a flying sauser

Hmmm...
Probobly not....

And im starting having doubts about the gadget too.....

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
-_- pictures. how about video? type "radiant energy" into goggle video, you lazy sob's.

I give up, screw you guys, see you in the lake of fire that will be earth in 2012.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
It has a basic problem though, to get any usable amount of energy from it requires a *very* tall antenna which turns it into a very effective lightning rod as well so I shouldn't have to paint much of a picture in terms of what a lightning strike on it would do to the equipment at ground level, let anyone near it (thinking of 'touch' and 'step' voltage gradients here).

When I was a kid in the mountains, TV reception was a problem. I was so far out in the sticks that the signals were extremely weak. We had to install a "booster" to get enough gain for a useful signal. Then we ran into another snag. we had to mount the antenna on a mast, a tall one, at the top of a mountain to get the signal, and the mast had to poke above the trees even at that. As you can imagine, it created a dandy lightning rod as well. Lightning ran in on it, and fried a couple of the boosters before we came upon a solution. we installed a DPDT switch in-line at the house, so that we could break the circuit and protect the equipment when thunderstorms rolled around. It worked great. I've seen the lightning run in and jump the gaps between the lines at the switch when it hit, but never jumped the gaps to fry the equipment. Problem solved, and a nice light show in the bargain!

The big question is whether a tall enough collector and converter equipment for usable energy could be constructed, protected and operated to achieve a return on the investment and that's where the proposal breaks down even without ever suffering lightning damage.

"Return on the investment". Are you thinking from the perspective of a power company building these things en-masse and then selling the power back to individuals? It seems to me that they would work better by eliminating the power companies and just building them on site, owned and operated by the users/power consumers themselves. It seems a pretty reasonable return on investment to me to be able to cut the power company out of that equation, and eliminate another monthly bill.

What good is "free energy" if you're still paying a power company for it?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join