It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Douglas Dietrich Ground Zero Radio - Secret Space Program, Nazi UFO's, The Battle for LA and other

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
hey everyone,

Douglas Dietrich is going to be on Ground Zero Radio (GroundZeroMedia.org) tonight with Clyde Lewis. He's going to be talking Nazi UFO's, Antarctica, Secret Space programs and from what I would see (see below) some sort of Japanese Balloon ship? So it should be an amazing show...

BTW check out Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis! He's got one of the best alternative shows out there!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Guys like Doug like to throw so much in to a single conversation about anything specific that any follow-up questions are easily deflected (as is often the case from those like him). This guy knows nothing more about this subject than you or I do. And if he does, he has google to thank, trust me.

This guy comes off as a total sham to anyone who wants to takes a moment and seriously listens to him.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
speaking of Google, your link to image don't work.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by orphillips

Thanks this uses chatango embed so make sure your encryption through tor is configured properly

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by crookedj0k3r

sorry about that! Its easy to get to the images from the front page.

- olav

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by orphillips

hi everyone,

The podcast is up! www.groundzeromedia.org...

What did you guys think?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
pretty interesting show the guest spoke a little to fast but over all pretty cool thanks for the link before hand

new topics

top topics

join