It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worldwide Meditation for Peace...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY
this is the sort of thing i had in mind when i put this blog together.

see what you think- wecreatethelove.ning.com...

Welcome and thanks will pop over to read your blog shortly it sounds interesting.. May take me bit to get through my english rusty..

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

Thank you .. Though the idea came to me after a visit by some monks who passed through ( live in a remote area rarely see visitors out here ) while talking with them over tea ..

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
At noon today I went out into the afternoon sunshine and meditated for world peace and an end to hunger. I could feel an abundance of energy pour into my crown chakra as I sent Love and Peace from my heart to the universe and the world around me. Must say I felt very connected to the energy of the sun it was an amazing moment. One I cannot describe..love and light

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I believe this is a great idea and good energy needs to go out all day and all night long. Not only may this help lesson things it will also make us feel good within ourselves.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

Good blog .. Took me a bit as my english rusty and not familiar with the bit regarding the 1:11 thing .. quite interesting learned something new which is always a plus .. Thank you for sharing your blog with us.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Its good to hear you had a great meditation.. Always seems to work better outdoors have noticed - usually meditate at sunrise and sunset here in my garden though during monsoon season meditate on my porch as its covered.. Always a stronger connection outdoors as all is connected...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Welcome .. Thanks .. Am hoping that as we have people from around the world it will with the timezones turn out to be day and night.. As with all things its starting small and growing better than expected.. And with it will be growth as we all join together..

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

no worries dude,, and anyone else, just glad to shed a lil light!

peace out n namaste

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888

Its good to hear you had a great meditation.. Always seems to work better outdoors have noticed - usually meditate at sunrise and sunset here in my garden though during monsoon season meditate on my porch as its covered.. Always a stronger connection outdoors as all is connected...

Wow that sounds great. That's some mental picture in my head.
But, I'm trapped indoors as I'm in So California & it's noisy.
It's nice that you have a set up like that.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld

Originally posted by Expat888

Wow that sounds great. That's some mental picture in my head.
But, I'm trapped indoors as I'm in So California & it's noisy.
It's nice that you have a set up like that.

Thanks.. Took few years of wandering to find.. And a few more to clear out and build my little sanctuary out here.. No roads, stores, restaurants or anything else .. Nearest community is a hmong village a days walk through the jungle they live pretty much as they have for centuries without outside interference..
Can imagine how things have got back there now.. Hope you get a chance to find a more relaxed place to be.. Thanks for reply and apologies bit slow answering ..

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Evening.. Just thought would give thread a wee bump ..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join