It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Above Top Secret a Public Debunking Website for the Government?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Wait...

This isn't Myspace??? I've been telling friends, for like a month, that I am modding on Myspace and now I find out that I was incorrect. Well, this is embarrassing...

ON TOPIC: Could the government be posting to ATS for their own reasons? Sure. Anyone with a valid email address can. But is ATS extant FOR that motive? No. That's like saying public roads exist solely so cops can give tickets.

~Heff

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

I've always wondered how folks believe such things (that ATS is about debunking)...when all one has to do is look at the posts and threads of the staff members, to SEE that most of us DO believe that we aren't being told the truth in many conspiracy topics...especially UFOs.

Ask yourself this also..do the skeptics present valuable evidence that alters alternative explanations? Don't they often uncover real hoax attempts, etc.? Believe as you will, but this field is rife with those trying to make a buck too...and I for one, am glad the skeptics are posting to keep the information honest, or at least as honest as possible. All too often, people are quick to jump to an ET craft as an explanation, when it's really the LAST conclusion to make, only after ruling out other mundane possibilities. (and even then, only as a possibility, not a certainty)....

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join