It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Egyptian General says "Enemy Agents in The White House and Israel Carried out 911"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by coldkidc
@ :42 - That's kinda interesting that the Egyptians apparently don't have a language equivalent for "New World Order"

Just like we use the same words "Taliban" and "al Qaeda" as in foreign languages.

Good. They are dissociating themselves from the illness of our leaders.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Very interesting, I am sure there are more 'revelations' to come from the shakeup in the Status Quo in the Middle East.

We seem to be living in 'revelation' based times, with Wiki-leaks, first releasing a motherload of sensitive diplomatic intriques, to be followed quickly on the heels of of a number questionable revolutions and popular uprisings.

Events seem to in part drive one another, yet with no honest annalysis or editorial through the mainstream media, many people, have time connecting the dots from one event to the next.

I have no doubt that in time, the truth of 9-11 will be revealed too, all as part of that seemingly randomly happening, yet inter-connected campaign of revelations to drive world events.

There of course is just one problem, in that we are being 'spoon fed' the information, in an attempt to drive events.

Yet to what end? I still contend it is a well crafted plan to drive events to themselves mirror the biblical book of revelations, right into a one world corporate government.

While no doubt much of what is being revealed and is going to be revealed is closer to the truth, I still think it wise to beware the messenger and the hour which he calls, as it would seem what ever the media and the shadow government decide to tell us, always tends to lead to things working out quite well for them.

If I am right, in that the Powers that Be are trying to mimic biblical prophecy to drive the world towards a one world government, then yes, there is going to be a day, when we are all made to despise Israel with a passion.

Nothing would accomplish that quite as well as definitive proof the Israeli Government and or Zionist Criminal Elements were involved and responsible.

There is a reason why we aren't really allowed to discuss that or question that in any area or strata of society, but that's only for as long as it serves the Powers that Be.

Ultimately it's going to serve them well to do away with Israel and when that time comes, I think they will release as close to the unvarnished truth of 9-11 as we are ever going to see.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Cool video,but whats new here I feel that most people that have done the reserch on 911 knew along time ago that this was a inside job. Althouogh it is nice to see an actual goverment offical bring it to light. Its only a matter of time before the truth of who was actually involved will comes out. Which is to me actual names are the only mystery about 911.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
lets get some perspective here. This interview was in 2005, Egypt's first "democratic" elections was in 2005. Bush condemned Mubarak then for crushing protests if I remember correctly. Couldn't this interview be part of Egyptian government's way of undermining US?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Reading this thread I have the impression that some posters might be looking seriously at the 9/11 question for the first time. That's a wonderful thing. I wish more people would do it.

Almost every aspect of 9/11 has been discussed and argued over exhaustively in great detail on this website. The 9/11 forum on ATS is a gigantic reservoir of useful information on the subject with thousands of threads discussing it. Using the search capabilities of the site, almost any element of the story can be researched. People should do this. Listen to the arguments on all sides, think for yourself and make up your minds.

At the top of the thread list in this forum there are special threads designed to help newbies get oriented.

The story of 9/11 is fascinating. It's better than anything Hollywood can give give you, even stuff starring Matt Damon or George Clooney. It blows those guys off the map. It's real and its happening to us and to you. Get involved. It's your civic duty. Don't wait for the day that you are watching Al Jazeerah coverage of the disintegration of the US on TeeVee.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well since the United States of America went bankrupt in 1933. I guess our Israeli creditors feel they have the right to tell America when and where they will go to war because we owe them a debt. I suppose the leaders in our government tried to refuse and it really pissed them off.

usa-the-republic.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
well i guess i'll grab some popcorn.

anyone want some?!

line trois....

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ahmonrarh

is popcorn made in argentina from genetically modified crops?

I really like this general!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Unless the General got sources of his own then no way in hell would I believe what he or any of you are suggesting.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I see, a retired Egyptian general, who probably grew up his whole life hating Israel, and probably doesn't like the U.S. either, is going to ten years later crack a revelation of an inside story he is not inside of. So believable since he obviously has no ulterior motives of any sort.

Still the last big news to come out of Egypt is the Pyramids and the like. What a source of world news.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
911 Truth will not be denied.

The whole world understands the corruption of the U.S. government.

But the U.S. population is still asleep.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

yes sir, it is!!!
lol!

i wanna see how this plays out. i'm gonna try to follow this.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by coldkidc
@ :42 - That's kinda interesting that the Egyptians apparently don't have a language equivalent for "New World Order"

it translates to "netham alami jaded" in Arabic, he said this in arabic then said "new world order" in english.

netham = order
alami = world / global
jaded = new

New Global Order

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
why are people saying this after 10 years post 9/11? stupid if you believe it

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
why are people saying this after 10 years post 9/11? stupid if you believe it

You should lose points for posts like this.

Deny ignorance. The ignorant in denial.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I stopped watching the video when this peanut said "once an aircrafts transponder is turned off the pilot has no way of setting the aircraft's course" WHAT? Wrong!! Transponders have nothing to do with setting the aircraft's course...nothing at all. Also transponders are in no way whatsoever linked to satellites. Credibility = zero. End of line......

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
I see, a retired Egyptian general, who probably grew up his whole life hating Israel, and probably doesn't like the U.S. either, is going to ten years later crack a revelation of an inside story he is not inside of.

What if a former Italian Prime Minister, Japanese parliament member, German intelligence agency and numerous other foreign politicians all say the same thing?

Ex-Italian Prime Minister - '9/11 Carried Out By CIA and Mossad'

Main Japanese Opposition Party Questions 9/11 in Parliament

T O P   S E C R E T
B a c k g r o u n d   R e p o r t  on  9 / 1 1 / 2 0 0 1

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
While I do not pretend to be an expert on 9/11 theories,

DD, for someone who has your level of knowledge and an amazing ability to express it in a clear and concise manner, I couldn't think of a better candidate.

edit on 2/20/2011 by GoldenFleece because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Interesting....could you elaborate a bit...it was a bit hard to catch the total of your theory there in just a couple lines. Feel free to send me a personal message, if you want to write out something long and involved....don't worry I'll read it!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
These people who believe in insane 9/11 conspiracies are dangerous.They do not use common sense.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
These people who believe in insane 9/11 conspiracies are dangerous.They do not use common sense.

Man oh man are you on the wrong forums.

I wonder if you actually meant that as a joke.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join