It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: How Many Of You Think Man Has Landed On The Moon?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
well how many of you think NASA landed a man on the moon? a simple yes or no would be good. but feel free to present your case if you feel you must.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I�ll say yes, mainly because I hope we did, but you never know.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
yes Nasa did go to the moon. I hear with a powerfull enough telescope you can actually see some of the stuff that Nasa left behind. We will find out for sure soon, since the Private space industry won't be kept from the moon for long. Maybe in 20-30 years people will be able to go on vacation to the moon.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I would say yes, I do beleive that they have. I don't know what your angle on this one is but, I've heard theory's about a hoax. But, the men and women who board these craft on a bundle of explosives risk all for the chance. Thats why I feel it has been done. Just my thoughts about it, certanly a worth while question though.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Yes, although I am quite gullible, so I'm sure someone could convince me otherwise...

Now, I'm not totally convinced about that whole thing about the moon NOT being made out of cheese...

[edit on 16-7-2004 by NightGloom]

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
well how many of you think NASA landed a man on the moon? a simple yes or no would be good. but feel free to present your case if you feel you must.

Yes, the moan hoax theories have been debunked on numerous web sites. I also believe that someone would have talked because a conspiracy of this size would have involved thousands and would be ongoing today.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Yes, man landed on the moon, and there are about a million proofs. Simple proofs exist such as the laser-refractor they put up there on Apollo 11, the numerous experiments they brought back, the numerous rocks they brought back.

Since people stupid in Geology say that "the rocks could be earth rocks" (no they can not, compositionally they are different), the experiments are the more hard core evidence. Such as the solar-radiation collector and numerous others. The two I mentioned were on Apollo 11, to prove that we went the first time, as well as the last.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Yes, I have seen the evidence that people claim proves that we have never been there and its not that impressive most of it having been debunked or explained. A claim of a fake moon landing requires some good hard proof which I have not seen as of yet

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
..........................yes

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
im gonna go with a big YES

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Of couse we did, How else would we have all that Velveeta cheese.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Yes.

It was very exciting at the time. Watching it made me feel part of history.

It was before we had the technology of today, and was in no way perfect as it was happening. It seemed to be the beginning of an era - at the time I had dreams of maybe going there for a holiday one day, but unfortunately the space programme didn't evolve in that way!

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Yes!
Shame to those who try and destroy the belief of mans greatest achievement.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by StationsCreation
Yes!
Shame to those who try and destroy the belief of mans greatest achievement.

well so far that seems to be no one...

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Of course we did. If I was Armstrong, and I ran into someone trying to say I was never on the Moon, I'd clock right in the mouth!

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Yes, without the faintest shadow of a doubt. People who buy into all that moon hoax insanity are delusional.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
yes why the hell could anyone not believe that?

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq
Of course we did. If I was Armstrong, and I ran into someone trying to say I was never on the Moon, I'd clock right in the mouth!

buzz aldrin did that on national tv on cspan. it was great

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

Originally posted by nathraq

buzz aldrin did that on national tv on cspan. it was great

I saw that it was too funny. Aldrin laid that guy out after he asked Buzz to swear on the bible that he had gone to the moon. The guy he hit wasnt a small guy either. How old is Buzz Aldrin for a old guy he can still throw a mean punch.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join