It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1-7-2011 Dream Fragment With Reversed Music

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Last night I remembered part of my last dream, and I remember being in a small gym where Prince Charles and Queen Elizabeth were about to enter and President Obama as well; there were news reporters and security outside the building; I guess they went through a small parade route before they got to the gym.

I stood with or near someone watching as the Prince and Queen came into the gym-like place, they smiled and shook a few people's hands; the gym was full of politicians, high level military members, and other high level people.

President Obama came into the gym-like place shortly after the Prince and Queen, but appeared to be ignoring them and only made a brief appearance and I think he then left with his security.

I was standing near a man that was talking to the Prince and at some point the man asked a serious question that sounded something like: Who all will be in charge during a major global event?

The Prince stopped smiling and looked serious, and then he looked at me, like he could not answer the question with a low level person like me listening; so he ignored the question and tried to nicely change the subject.

I felt uncomfortable and decided to leave, I can not remember what happened next exactly, except I remember standing in a yard next to a street.

I was with a member of the Royal Family, I am not sure who, and we were at one of their properties & the Queen was suppose to be there at the time; there was a house in the distance that she was suppose to be at, but I did not get a good look at it.

The member of the Royal Family and I were talking, and he received a phone call from Prince Charles; who was across the street watching us from a second floor window of a house across the street.

The Prince was telling the other member of the Royal Family about something that, I think, had something to do with some plan the Prince had that involved a marriage/wedding; but that is all I remember since I could not hear most of the conversation.

At some point after the conversation was finished the member of the Royal Family and I went near a lake that was on their property, and somehow we went into the lake underwater & somehow we could still breathe.

We reached the bottom of the lake and this is where the dream gets very blurry, I think I remember us getting attacked by these fake toy looking sharks, but some fake toy fish things were helping us fight the toy sharks; it was all rather goofy and silly, I am amazed that I did not realize that it was a dream at this point.

At some point we swam back up to the top of the lake, but this is where things get real freaky!

After reaching the surface of the lake I noticed that the whole dream world felt different/strange, it was quiet, the lighting & sky outside was an odd un-natural combination of colors, there were these odd flowers in different colors all over the ground, there were these strange lily-pad like things with flowers on top of the lake, and I felt that something was not right.

I started to climb out of the lake when suddenly some strange classical-like/harp-like instrumental music started to play throughout the dream world, and it sounded like a reversed version of some song that I may have heard before; it was nice music but scary at the same time.

I felt that something definitely was not right and I was starting to get worried, the member of the Royal Family was not out of the lake yet, and I was on the edge of the lake; we stopped for a moment as this strange reversed instrumental music was playing.

Then suddenly the flowers on the land near me and the lily-pad things in the lake started to grab us with their roots or whatever, and it started feeling like they were draining us; they pulled me back to the lake and the water turned blood red, I yelled to the member of the Royal Family to wake up! (I know how to wake myself up from dreams, even non-lucid dreams
)

Then I woke myself up from the dream, hoping that he had woken/awakened himself up from the dream as well.

I forgot to mention that I had another dream that night before this one, where I also had to wake myself up since the dream world seemed to be attacking me or something.

In the dream I was at my parent's house at night time and one of my brothers and I felt that something/a presence was outside, but I was afraid for some reason (probably because it felt powerful), I felt like there was a trap waiting for me outside.

My brother took his pellet gun and went outside, and I decided to go outside with a baseball bat to make sure my brother was okay.

When I got outside it was dark and maybe foggy, and I did not see my brother; I felt that I had just fallen into a trap, like I had expected.

This part of the dream gets blurry, but I think I felt a powerful presence in the dream world, it was like it was hiding in the darkness of the sky in the dream world or in the dream world itself or something.

I started to realize it was a dream and then the dream went lucid, I am not sure how I realized that it was a dream.

Suddenly these shadow things started to attack me from different areas in the dream, I started to fight them, but more and more kept being created from dark spots in the dream; I felt that something was using my dream world against me, so I got angry and yelled at the powerful presence to stop hiding and come fight me.

I got no response and it did not come out of hiding, so I flew into the air and I released energy from my body like an explosion to destroy everything that I could, the energy was like a white light and everything went white for a few seconds during the explosion.

It destroyed all the shadow things around me, but I still felt the powerful presence, and it felt more powerful than me; even though I was lucid at this point and when I am lucid, I usually feel like superman.

But this presence felt more powerful and it was still hiding in the dream world, so I decided to wake myself up instead of wasting my time, and then I woke myself up.

The end,
-John Jr

edit on 18-2-2011 by TheDreamerCalledJohn because: Missing Info

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
thanks for sharing your dream i am no expert on this at all but was good for a laugh strange how the music in you dream was playing backwards ive never had that but i must admit i have had some out there dreams i must have a good imangination when im dreaming thanks anyway im sure someone will come along soon and help explain this

cheers karma

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by karmajayne

You are welcome and thank you.

That was my first time ever having reversed sounding music in a dream, that I know of, and music is not that common in my dreams either; but that goofy part under the lake was quite funny.

Not the end though, that was scary.

edit on 18-2-2011 by TheDreamerCalledJohn because: Typo

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
you're welcome

now that you mention i don't think ive ever heard music in my dreams before or that i know of anyway hmm you made me think and yes the end did sound scary i hate those dreams when you wake up and you just can't shake them they a becoming more and more regular now days i must start a dream diary ive have said i will many times but have not as of yet i think my partner would poke fun at me he not as open minded about things as i am lol note to self get a journal be interesting to see the storys i get

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I am glad that I got you to think.

I had a hard time getting myself to start my dream blog/journal in the beginning and recently had a hard time re-starting my dream blog/journal, it helps when you have people to share dreams with and that will listen to yours, and you have to just start forcing yourself to write/type; well at least I did.

Good luck and I look forward to reading some of your dreams.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDreamerCalledJohn

yes im glad to see your back on track with that i will look forward to hearing more of your dreams too..

sometimes i have dreams i don't even know if i wana share them they can get quite far out there to say the least but some are good for a laugh i think i will go buy a journal tonight and start ( i bet i won't remember my dream in the morn now that i will start lol) im glad i found ats though a place where i can share my dreams and opinions weather (not sure how to spell it using it in this sentance lol) people like it or not thanks again

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Thanks, I am glad that I can start sharing my dreams here at ATS and actually have some people read them, and even comment.

Let us hope your brain remembers to Remember at least part of your dream or dreams tonight; I heard that the average person has about five dreams every night on average if they sleep about 8 hours or so, but it is hard trying to remember all or some of your dreams for a lot of people.

I type my dreams on my computer in the free open source word processing suite (an alternative to Microsoft Office
) LibreOffice (I use to use OpenOffice); the spell and grammar check comes in handy, and then I can save or copy & paste my dreams where I want.

This might sound silly, but sometimes thinking and verbally telling/reminding yourself to remember your dreams before going to sleep (trying it while looking in the mirror may help even more
), actually helps some people to remember some of their dreams the next day.

Also when you first wake up in the morning try to keep your eyes close, be still, and take a minute or so to think about what you dreamed about; then you can write them down and/or think about them throughout the day and/or tell someone about them/etc.

Anyway, good luck, and have fun.

By the way, I think the correct spelling you were looking for was, Whether
; the English spelling system is pretty crazy.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
whether
that's it thank you for that i left school too early and believe it or not english is my first lanuage haha..
would applause you for that but don't know how im too new here lol havn't quite figured everything out yet

and yes today is a quiet day normally there is more people who post and comment maby they are all having their beauty sleep atm

and thank i had no idea that the avarage was 5 dreams a night i usually remember one or two but i guess if i do as you suggest like lookingt in the mirror to remind myself hopefully that does the trick for me will have to let you know how that goes but i always wonderd if i kept a journal what i would find as i tend to forget my dreams pretty quick i have the momery of a goldfish i tell ya

thanks for the heads up anyway

p.s i have found how to doit

edit on 18-2-2011 by karmajayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by karmajayne

You are welcome, do not feel bad, English is my first language and I have a hard time sometimes/often too; I think English could use a language reform, especially the spelling system. *cough*

I am pretty new as well and I do not even know how the Stars and Flags stuff works yet.

Well, things are Active here compared to when I had my dream blog on Windows Live Spaces, now that was Quiet/Un-Active!

Well the number of dreams a person has a night does vary from person to person, day to day, etc.

There have been several times where I have remembered part of 4 or 5 dreams in one night, maybe even 6.

Psss... I usually do not use my own advice I gave you
, but the mirror technique helped me have one of my first Lucid Dreams!

It might not work the first time but trying different techniques each night and morning, will increase your changes of remembering usually.

1. Remind yourself mentally/verbally/in the mirror before going to bed to try to remember your dreams.

2. When you wake up in the morning try to keep your eyes closed, be still, and take a minute or so to remember a rough overview of your dreams.

3. Write/type everything that you can remember, even if it is only one word.

4. Try to think and/or talk and/or read about your dreams and/or someone else's dreams at least once during the day.

Eventually it may start to help your brain see that dreams are more important and you might have a better chance of remembering some of your dreams and/or you may just train/improve your dream recall/memory.

I am no Expert and I have not really researched dreaming much, but it is worth a try I guess; I bet you can come up with something better, and teach me a few things.

Good luck my fellow dreamer, may the dreams be with you.

join