It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any other Real Vampi(y)res here on ATS?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PinkAndBlack

A word from COUNT DRACULA'S LAND aka ROMANIA :
there are no such thing as vampires:
only reptilians !
The rest is advertise!
Come visit HIS castle!

P.s. : I seriously doubt that on this forum ATS exists ANY reptilian user (or vampire as you call them...)
Some days ago had been an "atempt" but that user got banned and his topic totally erased from all present / past or future history

p.p.s : although time/reallity is FAKE /AN ILLUSION...
past , present or future do not exist!
it's all the same thing ...
perception makes the difference!
edit on 18-2-2011 by leaualorin because: time "problem"

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

1. No that is impossible.
2. Yes we are not restricted by geographical locations,
3. No that is also impossible until science figures that one out.
4. Most vampires within the Vampire Community (myself included) believe that we are born vampires, much like homosexuals are born homosexual. However, there is something called Learned "Vampirism" where one learns to take energy from others through magick (even though they don't NEED the energy, thus not making them an actual vampire) & Sympathetic Vampirism, usually occurring in donors for vampires, where you have been fed from so much that your own energy system needs to temporarily take from others until it balances out back to normal.

I do not believe a non vamp can be permanently "turned".

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin
reply to post by PinkAndBlack

A word from COUNT DRACULA'S LAND aka ROMANIA :
there are no such thing as vampires:
only reptilians !
The rest is advertise!
Come visit HIS castle!

P.s. : I seriously doubt that on this forum ATS exists ANY reptilian user (or vampire as you call them...)
Some days ago had been an "atempt" but that user got banned and his topic totally erased from all present / past or future history

p.p.s : although time/reallity is FAKE /AN ILLUSION...
past , present or future do not exist!
it's all the same thing ...
perception makes the difference!
edit on 18-2-2011 by leaualorin because: time "problem"

I am not talking about reptilians/anunaki. Please don't equate me with such.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I truly think anyone who thinks they are vampires may very well be suffering from either a psychological or mental condition and should seek help.

Even though you MAY believe you are a vampire.

--

Incidentally, people claiming to suck 'energy' from people and taking delight in other peoples misery, is typical sociopath behaviour.

Get yourselves checked out.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
why dont you 'vampi(y)res' make up a new name for yourselves?
its kinda laughable when people claim to be vampires

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I truly think anyone who thinks there is a God may very well be suffering from either a psychological or mental condition and should seek help.

Even though they MAY believe there is a God.

--

No one said we take delight in other peoples misery, only you.

I have been to my doctor & have taken multiply tests to asses my physical well being & for any blood related diseases & am as health as anyone else on the planet. You don't know me & no one who does would suggest I take a mental evaluation.

The same thing happened to queers in the 50's. They were thought to be mentally crazy for having homosexual attractions & locked up because no one understood them...

edit on 18/2/2011 by PinkAndBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

Nice mini profile avatar.
Why don't you 'witches' make up a new name for yourselves?
Its kinda laughable when people claim to be witches when modern day witchcraft is nothing like it used to be.
Why would someone want to call themselves something that has such a negative connotation attached to it anyways?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
When I was a teenager I ran with the industrialite/goth crowd.
I met quite a lot of people with personality crises and low self-esteem issues who claimed to be mythical, supernatural creatures such as vampires and came up with all kinds of variations on the theme to make the conditions more plausible, to accommodate their day to day activities and to absolve them from the burden of proof.

I guess it's worth mentioning the majority of these people eventually grew up, got medical attention and are now IT consultants that build models in their dens and have really sweet barbecues in their back yards.

The term "emotional vampire" is a figure of speech meant to describe people that exploit people's basic drive to offer emotional support to people in distress, in order to garner attention onto themselves. The principle relies on the proposition of a problematic for which they are desperately seeking advice. The object is to retain the attention of the "caregiver" for as long as possible by repeatedly ignoring their advice. It's a common tell for people suffering from low self-esteem.

edit on 18-2-2011 by laterallateral because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I eat duck's blood sometimes....does it count ? (by the way, it is South-East Asia cuisine)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PinkAndBlack
reply to post by LadySkadi

Thanx

Again anyone interested in what I'm talking about should check out www.sphynxcatvp.nocturna.org or perhaps www.sanguinarius.org... or don't. there's plenty of resources out there, this is the internet after all.

I'll wait for Gixxer to tell me what I believe since they think I'm such a threat.

why do you keep refeering peeps to a website. the website is not you. if would be nicer if you told us about yourself instread.

kx

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by laterallateral

That's very interesting, they sound like role players though.
I doubt they were what they claimed to be if they "grew up" or "grew out" of it:/
Claiming to have the spirit of animals or mythical/supernatural creatures also sounds like the Otherkin Community. I have heard of some Vamps that also claim to be Otherkins, but I'm not sure if vampires is a form of Otherkin.

I can see how some may think that these people may have personality crises and low self-esteem issues, & that may be the case with a lot of these people, but not all. I have pretty high self-esteem, & other than the occasional social anxiety, have not problem with my personality. I like myself quite a bit

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
So....drinking human blood eh?
Better watch out for bloodbourne diseases hanging out with the freaky crowd. I shudder just thinking about it. Glass of Hepatitis anyone?
Ugh.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I'm sorry but I don't know what people want me to explain. I need psychic energy & the energy from blood(not the blood itself) to maintain a healthy emotional/mental & sometimes physical wellbeing, though I will not die if I don't "feed". I started this thread to see if I was the only person who identifies with this subculture, not to convince people.

These sites helped me a bit as far as understanding what I was dealing with & if I had my own website then I would refer people there.

What is kx?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

Yes of course drinking blood can be dangerous. That is why we have willing donors that we get tested with & have quite a few guidelines to lower the risk of bloodborne pathoges.
For example the overwhelming majority of us are against biting our donors since that can cause serious damage & leaves them at risk of infection, & any blood letting is usually done by the donors themselves.

Of course health is always on our minds.

And you're the first one so far to openly call me a "freak"... + 10 internets to ya.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold

Originally posted by PinkAndBlack
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Well that's good you know how to shield. Taking from others without their consent is looked down upon in most communities, ours included.

He was talking about his gf, but more likely a wife

still funny though

Actually, I was talking about a friend, not any girlfriend or wife.

I've never been married because I've never found a satisfactory woman.

Not one who did not try to manipulate and or scheme to make me divert myself or subvert who I am.

I know how to shield from everyone too.

And I never take from others.

I just know better.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Um I am in no way challenging your claims however I have a question. If there are vampire all over in hiding, maybe living inside the earth with all the aliens and leprechauns why doesn't just one step forward and show the world? ...sure you'd be quickly scooped up by the govt poked and prodded like an alien abduction victim....but you could put all the mythology to rest in one fell swoop.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by notofdahsheeple

"I am in no way challenging your claims however... living inside the earth with all the aliens and leprechauns..." to be honest I kind of loled, but still.

Some of us have, even getting their 15 seconds of fame on TV, but do you really think 'coming out of the coffin' will convince people & "put all the mythology to rest"? They (like many in this thread already have) will just dismiss us as "suffering from either a psychological or mental condition" or "personality crises and low self-esteem issues" because even if you throw it in their face, many will choose not to understand.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I don't know if that's true in light of the last few weeks. Right now is the time for any revolution maybe you all should band together and march somewhere and I don't mean that sarcastically. Revolts are the fashion of the day more then the cause behind them at the moment. And you could surely get plenty of mainstream media coverage.......

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
First ad that pops up on sanguinarius.org..

"Dont get caught fangless - simply the finest most realistic fangs available"

So yeah... it really seems that these real "Vampires" don't pay attention to pop culture.

Some people's lives are just so boring and empty they find crap like this to fill it with.

You need to see a psychiatrist.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by notofdahsheeple

Thank you for the encouragement. The thought of a "*Vampi(y)re Rights" movement has been widely debated within the community for some time now, but there are still many who wish to remain underground. It's a more comfortable way to live after all:/ Hopefully one day we'll see a movement, but for now some of us, myself included, are trying to bring about more awareness amongst general society first.

*The y is included because some prefer the spelling Vampyre (Old English) over Vampire (Modern English) to refer to real vamps as opposed to fictional vamps. Like how many witches prefer Magick (changing reality in accordance to ones will) instead of Magic (tricks & illusions).

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join