It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-18-2010 Dream The Wushu Are Coming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Last night I remembered part of my last dream, I know that I put Wushu in the title but I am not talking about the Martial Art
, that is referring to what I think the name of the dream character's species sounded like to me.

I think I was outside during the early morning when it was still dark and I was walking in the road toward my parent's house when I saw a few of my old classmates and stopped to talk with them, but suddenly we saw a somewhat large spaceship appear in the sky and slowly & quietly flew over the neighborhood and it landed near a fictional port-like area that does not exist in real life in the neighborhood; so we went to check it out.

Some other people also saw it and they went to see it as well, so a group of almost 10 people and I stood at a distance from the spaceship (which I can not remember what it looked like exactly, sorry
) and a somewhat shorter than average man came out of it (I am not sure how he came out of the spaceship) and walked toward us.

He looked like a normal human with yellowish whiteish colored skin and he had a box fade-type haircut with either black or dark brown hair, and I think he was wearing normal looking clothes but I can not remember.

He told us that he had been sent by The Elders or something like that, I think, to get as many Humans as he could to bring to their planet/world, I think. (And he made it clear that they were going to leave those that did not past the test or tests and/or that did not want to go behind, so some people were going to be left on Earth, and I got a feeling that was not going to be a place that you would want to be during that time)

He said that those that wanted to go would have to pass some kind of test or tests or something (genetic/blood/biological/medical or something like that but I can not remember), it seemed that only some people who could past the test or tests could go with them if they wanted to; I think those that could not pass the test or tests would not probably be able to handle/enter his world/planet or something, I am not sure.

He said that only those that passed the test and wanted to go would be allowed to go, and the others would be left on Earth to try to survive and/or die; he said that many would die, but I am not sure from what, my guess was some kind of disaster or disasters.

I was curious and walked forward to talk to him, the others seemed a bit scared, but I was curious and suspicious at the same time.

I do not remember him mentioning when or where the test or tests would be done, maybe they had already tested us without us knowing and maybe they were just warning some of us ahead of time, who knows?

I asked him if he believed in a deity or deities or God or Goddess or Gods or Goddesses, etc, to test him and see how he would respond; he ignored my question and seemed somewhat annoyed.

He said that he was just here to tell us what he had told us already and that he would continue to tell others, and they would return to get those that passed the test and wanted to go; and he said that we needed to start thinking/deciding now so we will be ready when the time comes, and then he started to walk back toward the spaceship. (I had a feeling that he was obligated to do what the Elders he mentioned wanted, and maybe I even sensed some fear on his part if he failed, but I can not remember)

I followed him and asked him the name of his species/kind, he said something that I think sounded like Wushu or something like that.

I was curious to learn more but also suspicious, and I probably asked a few more questions but he seemed to be a bit annoyed by my questions and it seemed that he wanted to hide something in my opinion, but I could be wrong; he answered a few questions and/or mentioned a few things about his species/kind but I can not remember anything he said.

I also asked him were there other species that were going to visit the Earth and/or that already had/were visited/visiting the Earth, and he said yes.

I asked him which species should I not trust and he started to name several species that I have never heard of before as he went back into his spaceship, I tried to ask another question but the door had closed on the spaceship.

I think he named 2 - 6 different species that I should not trust, but I can not remember what the names sounded like or how many he named exactly; especially since he was too far away to hear properly and the names were not any names I had heard before, so I was not able to properly tell how many names were said due to the strange sounds of the names.

Then I woke up,
-John Jr

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
My first question, have you dreamed of them since?

Second question, is there any symbols or words that you could see written around the area or on the vessel?

Final question, can you recall any of the partial phonetic sounds of the creatures that were their enemies?

One of my ex-girlfriends use to draw fox-like aliens that she called Vushiu. She stated that she dreamed of them all the time. They had a few different enemies that hated them and tried to destroy them. Nearly all her art contained the symbols from her dreams. I have regretfully lost contact with her since. I will try to find all the notebooks I kept during the time I lived with her. I took her dreams and stuff down as a possible storyline for a Role-playing game I was working on for a while. Hopefully, in the past 10 years I have not disposed of them.
edit on 18-2-2011 by Attrei because: clarification of sentence

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Attrei
My first question, have you dreamed of them since?

Second question, is there any symbols or words that you could see written around the area or on the vessel?

Final question, can you recall any of the partial phonetic sounds of the creatures that were their enemies?

One of my ex-girlfriends use to draw fox-like aliens that she called Vushiu. She stated that she dreamed of them all the time. They had a few different enemies that hated them and tried to destroy them. Nearly all her art contained the symbols from her dreams. I have regretfully lost contact with her since. I will try to find all the notebooks I kept during the time I lived with her. I took her dreams and stuff down as a possible storyline for a Role-playing game I was working on for a while. Hopefully, in the past 10 years I have not disposed of them.
edit on 18-2-2011 by Attrei because: clarification of sentence

I have not dreamed of them/him since, but I have had several dreams with spaceships appearing in the sky, but the dreams end shortly after, except the other night the military started shooting at them.

I can not remember any words or symbols in the dream, sorry, I do not even think I saw any since I was too far away from the spaceship and I rarely remember what people are wearing in dreams.

Unfortunately I did, but I did not write them down with the dream, so I have since forgotten
; but I do know that one of the names had at least two syllables, that is not very helpful I know, but that is all I can remember.

I hope you do find some of her dreams, good luck.

edit on 18-2-2011 by TheDreamerCalledJohn because: Typo

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Ah yes, such things are on the horizon...

Where do you live John? I guess it really doesn't matter because similar contact events will take place everywhere. I'm in California and staying keen on self reliance.

The part about the Wushu, however, is the ET empire influencing this planet's attempt to relocate the 'human herd'. That is why they were being so vague, I presume. There are already upwards of a million inhabitants underground on Mars. There's a Farsight Remote Viewing Institute article available online, where they found one settlement.

Our planet is about to become a 5th dimensional planet, that means this whole ecosystem is about to vastly transform. Into a star would be the correct terminology, simply a step up in vibration. Humans can make this transition, but there will be many roads to choose from... That's why I enjoy your dreams, because these coming events are nothing short of amazing.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
Ah yes, such things are on the horizon...

Where do you live John? I guess it really doesn't matter because similar contact events will take place everywhere. I'm in California and staying keen on self reliance.

The part about the Wushu, however, is the ET empire influencing this planet's attempt to relocate the 'human herd'. That is why they were being so vague, I presume. There are already upwards of a million inhabitants underground on Mars. There's a Farsight Remote Viewing Institute article available online, where they found one settlement.

Our planet is about to become a 5th dimensional planet, that means this whole ecosystem is about to vastly transform. Into a star would be the correct terminology, simply a step up in vibration. Humans can make this transition, but there will be many roads to choose from... That's why I enjoy your dreams, because these coming events are nothing short of amazing.

Sorry, I am currently in an undisclosed location, but thank you for sharing that and asking.

That is some interesting information you shared there, thank you, and I am glad you have enjoyed my dreams so far.

edit on 18-2-2011 by TheDreamerCalledJohn because: Typo

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

That's what makes me wonder, are we all supposed to go with this transformation, are we doomed to perish during the transition or are we meant for those Mars settlements? If the first option, what roads do we take to go with it?

Thanks for sharing the dreams though John, very interesting to read them

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Good questions, I am also curious to hear Mayura and/or anyone's answers/thoughts/responses to your questions.

You are welcome and thank you for taking the time to read them, and for commenting.

join