It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dodged a solar bullet.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

In this context, satellites mostly.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

suits!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Okay. thanks...

wind.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hey look.
ATS (and me) have been ripped off.
pak101.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Congradulations u now have international creds.
though the guy should have provided a link

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I hate when people do that without giving credit to the source.

Rip off of your hard work.

I'll have to haarp on that guy.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Lol, famous in Pakistan.

So they ended up switching ACE off for a bit, or at least the data it was sending.
It was a software issue as it has trouble processing the data when the wind density drops off.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

We're going to get it from space. We're going to get it from the gov, we're going to get it from the earth, which ultimately means we're about to get it from the man upstairs. I feel good.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Being able to live off the land will be essential to survival when this goes down.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069
Being able to live off the land will be essential to survival when this goes down.

Greetings:

I am in agreement with you.

If you read my previous posts above, you get a sense that I am interested from a pragmatic viewpoint as being a first responder who relies on communication.

Perhaps you might be interested in another post that lends itself to your statement.

Actually, there is another one pertaining to food that applies also.

I am currently working on updates to both.

Let me know what you think.

In Peace & Light
tfw

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Ah yes, how are these solar flares proved again? If they are not enough to take out our old infrastructure than how powerful are they, really.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maximus_Prime
The strangest thing just happened. Our Xerox machine was done, the tech just came into to fix it. We got on the topic of CME's and sunspots. He tells me he has an invention on how to shield your house. I am thinking okay the Faraday cage or something, he says no nothing like that... The guy seemed really really really smart. I gave him my email and he is going to talk some ideas with me.. Today has been an insanely positive day for me, after months of negativity.

Greetings:

Interesting.

When I had my graphic design store in Florida, I used to know a Xerox tech in West Palm Beach who mentioned something like that many years ago, but at that time, I didn't have a clue about the subject and probably said, "That's cool, now what's wrong with the Docutech?"

Did your person ever get back in touch?

I would like to follow up and interview him. I've finally got a publisher interested in some type of story, and I am a stringer for many other pubs, including this one: VIEWS MAGAZINE

In Peace & Light
tfw

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join