It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vice Magazine Predicted 9/11 Years Before It Happened!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

www.viceland.com...

You: What is al-Qaeda’s favorite way to kill people? Vice: Bombs, of course! Bombs in cars, mostly, but rumor has it that they are also interested in aviation.

Holy !@#$ !! If the pictures did not make your jaw drop in awe, then read the article!! Who the heck do these people think they are?!?!?!

Doing some research I found this: www.guardian.co.uk...

Back in 1994, three friends in Montreal - Shane Smith, Suroosh Alvi and Gavin McInnes - bought out Voice of Montreal, a magazine funded by the Canadian government as part of a welfare programme to provide work and promote community service. After a fallout with the original publisher, they wrested control, dropped the 'o' ('for legal reasons', Smith explains over a kebab) and Vice was born.

Guess what that article came out in 1994!!!!

I do not know much about Vice, but that sure as heck raises flags in my book if the Canadian government was funding them. If I were the Canadian government funding a magazine type media, I would want to put out some articles of the government's interests. THIS IS JUST TOO FISHY why would the Canadian government even approve of an article like that! They would have cut off their funding. But they didn't.

edit on 17-2-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

Holy !@#$ !! If the pictures did not make your jaw drop in awe, then read the article!! Who the heck do these people think they are?!?!?!

Doing some research I found this: www.guardian.co.uk...

Back in 1994, three friends in Montreal - Shane Smith, Suroosh Alvi and Gavin McInnes - bought out Voice of Montreal, a magazine funded by the Canadian government as part of a welfare programme to provide work and promote community service. After a fallout with the original publisher, they wrested control, dropped the 'o' ('for legal reasons', Smith explains over a kebab) and Vice was born.

Guess what that article came out in 1994!!!!

I do not know much about Vice, but that sure as heck raises flags in my book if the Canadian government was funding them. If I were the Canadian government funding a magazine type media, I would want to put out some articles of the government's interests. THIS IS JUST TOO FISHY why would the Canadian government even approve of an article like that! They would have cut off their funding. But they didn't.

as a canadian, working in the national parliament igloo, i can honestly say we were too busy eating maple syrup and poutine to consider small funding matters such as this.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Why are the pilot's Arab Beavis and Butthead?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo
reply to post by fordrew

Why are the pilot's Arab Beavis and Butthead?

WHO KNOWS?! That is irrelevant!!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

You know what else is interesting? To quote from the article itself, "The one thing that seems certain is that they won't have the stones to attack the WTC again. That might be the one safe place in New York City at this point." Considering that the initial bombing had happened the previous year, the cartoon shows Beavis and Butthead flying around the WTCs and just how accurate their assessment wasn't, interesting coincidence about sums its value up.

I don't think OBL was a subscriber.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Irrelevant to who? You? It is relevant to those of us who recognize something like this as a joke. I hope you did your research on this Mr. CAPSFORTHEWIN!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Am I going to be the only one to question the validity of this picture?

Look closely at the text. It is perfectly outlined with white.

Also notice how some of the lines of the paragraph are straight and lines below are curved. That's impossible.

My vote is that it is photoshopped.

...will look into it more

^^^ok so i am not the only one
edit on 2/17/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/17/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
In the TV Series "The Lone Gunmen" (a spinoff from The X-Files), they had to stop a commercial passenger jet that had been hijacked and was headed for impact with the twin towers.

This was at least a year before it happened.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DisturbedToo

Did you bother to read anything of the article, this is really unbelievable. B & B were just to make the story more clever, but are irrelevant.

This is so telling.

link   

reply to post by fordrew

Irrelevant to who? You? It is relevant to those of us who recognize something like this as a joke. I hope you did your research on this Mr. CAPSFORTHEWIN!

How could it be a joke? That is what magazines DO. Haha cute so what Beavis and Butthead BUT THEY ARE flying airliners into the towers!! FORGET about B&B!!! Look at what the characters are DOING!

link   
It also doesn't show the planes hitting the buildings. Just flying around them with bombs.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
OMG!!! This is breaking my brain, it cannot be anything else, it has to be evidence for .. whatever you said..

I mean, no one EVER tried to blow up the trade centres befo.. No wait, Arabs did.. Humm..

Well, why would they target it.. I mean it's just .. no wait, it's a pinnacle of western capitalism. frequently despised by radical Arabs..

Hummm... well, it was 1994... I mean it's just too freaky to be so.. oh wait, the truck bomb was in 1993... 1 year before the article..

Oh well, I just know it's a conspiracy, because... This is a conspiracy website... It has to be true!!! Somehow!!!!

... this important message brought to you by a general ATS OMGWTF attitude. No kittens were harmed in the making of this post.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
some things are just coincidence nothing more, not sure what your trying to unveil here.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
great find mate! this is just one of many things in the media the showed what was going to happen

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

How does B+B make this clever? Most adults would not even have a clue who B+B were back when they were on MTV, So why would a magazine aiming towards adults who know or want to know what's going on in the world put B+B in a cartoon?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

reply to post by fordrew

How could it be a joke? That is what magazines DO. Haha cute so what Beavis and Butthead BUT THEY ARE flying airliners into the towers!! FORGET about B&B!!! Look at what the characters are DOING!

your delusional or confused, show me airliners..... i see small planes , show me them flying into the buildings.....i see them flying around buildings, it looks like they are after each other alot more then the buildings, i think you need to settle down by all your quotes and capitals, you are really stretching to find something notorious.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I found this posted in 2009

Looks like same info'

www.viceland.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmax8
great find mate! this is just one of many things in the media the showed what was going to happen

It absolutely stuns me how many "coincidences" there are that depict 9/11 happening. It is pretty sickening . As if they were taunting the terrorists to make it happen. OR they KNEW that it was going to happen.

reply to post by Gixxer

once again, a) something is fishy that the Canadian government happened to fund this and b) how can it be such a coincidence if there are so many so called coincidences out there that depict 9/11 happening?

Originally posted by jam321

Looks like same info'

www.viceland.com...

I was gonna post that too. I guess my dumb self forgot because I took the picture from the site haha.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Looks like same info'

www.viceland.com...

I love this part of the article...

You: They almost sound kind of awesome, like that cool guy Che Guevara. What are they up to right now?

Vice: Slow down there, chief. Che was a expletive idiot. But that’s a story for another day. What’s important is for you to know that al-Qaeda, like skipping school, are not cool.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

It absolutely stuns me how many "coincidences" there are that depict 9/11 happening. It is pretty sickening . As if they were taunting the terrorists to make it happen. OR they KNEW that it was going to happen.

How is it a coincidence???? They attacked it once before, so when they try again and finally succeed, anyone who mentions it having been a target is suddenly a culprit or strangely connected?

Hey I bet someone robs a bank within the next year... Oh no, but don't look at me when they do!! oO

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join